So, my oneitis didn't like it... Should I dump her?

So, my oneitis didn't like it... Should I dump her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6iqmIoHL74Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>my oneitis

>oneitis
>dating

Why would anyone date these days? Everyone cheats.

You can’t cheat unless you date

>oneitis
I had to google what this shit means.
And no don't break up over a movie, that's stupid

>implying I date my oneitis
>implying she's not been my oneitis for years now and that she already had several dicks during the time

Good poster. Shame about all those jpg artifacts. Those hacks don't care about quality, yeah, let's draw a good poster but upload it to twitter or tumbl so it'll be compressed to shit, who gives a fuck.

youtu.be/6iqmIoHL74Y

Why would he give uncompressed versions of it for free? If you want the original pay up or make your own ugly copy.

Time to forget her, OP

>pay up
That's how you can tell an artist from an artisan.

> having a oneitis

user, I...

>half a kilometer high Jack Off Instruction advertisement
It is a time of great innovation...

Mine literally said "Whoa they could have told the exact same story in like, half an hour".

Tell her that she's a surface-level plot driven brainlet casual who thinks that a film experience is just about consuming plot points

Serious question here. Do ANY of you know a female who came out of the theater saying only good things about Blade Runner 2049?

>gf hated it because it was slow and nothing happened
>crush loved it because of the cinematography, colors, music and themes

Depends on the reasons.
If she recognises that it pales compared to the original you should marry her.

We don't really know any females at all user, these are all memes

There were several threads I remember made by user who said it was just a meme and their gfs loved it.
but maybe it was just larping

The goose alreay tried to let us know about the evil and shitty nature of women in this kino. We didn't listen. Why is he so based bros?

I tried to be simple about and told him that it's not always about story, it's like listening to a song or appreciating a painting sometimes; you sit back and enjoy the colors, camera angles, sound design, etc.. it being slow was a way to let you properly assimilate and think about these things without having your mind forcefully dashing from point to point without letting details be properly enjoyed. Got told I was being pretentious. Maybe I was I don't even know.

punch her in the mouth

t. Tyrone or Ahmed

If his name was Ahmed then punching her in the mouth would be a nightly or weekly affair. Instead he would through acid in her face.

My oneitis went with me 4 times to see it... She's still mad I saw it 3 more times without her.

Okay, but what did she say about it.

>ITT: things Hollywood kikes will never understand

My little sister did for what thats worth