Step 2: If you don't want people to know your full

name go to My Account > Personalization > Your

public Profile to change your name to something

less tracky.

Step 3: Make a public wish list of stuff you want

Also make sure you add an address or your not

getting shit. Go to List Actions > Update List

Profiles. Enable 3rd party to get things from

amazon sellers(and save a nice gifter a few bucks)

Step 4: You post your list with everybody elses

Step 5:???

Step 6: Profit!

Don't worry if you can't gift back, that's not what

this is about.

Would like everyone who participates to receive a

gift, so if you see a ** next to someone's list,

move onto the next one that hasn't received a gift.

Gift Givers, please reply with the list you
purchased for so it can be noted.

17514VADVEQIM
DGXY4RJPSQWB
1IY0A18BQA7IB
2CG83V99TQ9RD
Post your lists!
Will add them to the copy pasta for the next

thread.

>how do I into line breaks

This sort of makes up for his not being in Fiveish.

reddit spacing for a reddit fandom of a reddit show
what utter trash. sad.

Agreed.

Bit odd that they went to all this trouble yet couldn't find a decent wig for Tom to wear.

What's /who/ with you?

Hey for whatever reason it formatted funny in my txt file. Plz no bully.

The whole point of the cameo is that he's turned into an old man (which is relevant because he literally talks about being an old man in the scene), disguising his age wasn't the objective.

Turn off word wrap before you copypaste out of Notepad. hownew.ru

Yup.

Also, info about the original end of Shada

twitter.com/jonnymorris1973/status/934049280582668288

that's ok, you're welcome to go back to tumblr and blog about it all day before getting your dick sucked by your echochamber of soyboys

Deciding whether or not to listen to Original Sin or Love and War.

I'm an old man these newfangled computational devices scare and confuse me.

What's your damage, my dude?

wait, why would the doctor call himself the hybrid, while he is alone, unless he atleast THINKS he's half human?

Ssh, don't reply to it.

1. He's the Hybrid but not because he's half human.
2. He was just talking about Me (Ashildr) for shits and giggles.

Are you volunteering? I bet you got a pretty mouth boy!

My thought is that early on he came to the same conclusion that Me did about him and Clara becoming the hybrid, and he's regularly trying to talk himself out of it

this show raped my expectations of cinematic cancer by being even worse. I thought it would limit itself to being the equivalent of wiping out a palestinian village, but it turned out to be worse than stabbing my own mother

>it’s so much better than the crappy BBC version
>Yeah Lee’s artwork is terrific
whelan has no spine

I bet you like that, you tumblr-dwelling degenerate pedo trash

kek

You can tell when something's made with love

twitter.com/CrocmanSnappy/status/934054618664927232

what have i done

reminder that river song is the hybrid

you tried

shes just human reeee

"She was mostly human, with some Time Lord DNA, conceived by her parents"

OKAY SHADA IS CANCELLED
twitter.com/mark_taylor1973/status/934022370846789632

Wrong scarf too. Oh well.

Guys, shall we all tweet these Shada photos at Ian Levine, just to see if he explodes?

I think that statement implies you're underage no?
That's terrifying.
Depending on the incarnation surely.

So how do we reclaim the wiki lads

reminder the doctors memory never got wiped in hell bent and he was just larping

Can someone explain to me what's actually going on with this? /who/res no longer admin the wiki? How?

he what

Making more articles about /who/ memes, in-jokes and events.

just fuck my shit up

the ending of shada exists in the canon universe where season 18 never happened and the fourth doctor and romana stayed together forever
the ending of the day of the doctor is this canon doctor visiting the unofficial universe and pretending to be a museum curator to trick his false counterpart

It's being blown out of proportion but some of the more recently added wiki staff aren't /who/res.

Non-/who/res have found the wiki, and joined and become moderators. Most of the /who/re mods don't go on nearly as much as the non-/who/res, some of whom don't even know how to fine /who/ itself

Many of the wiki's main editors/admins aren't /who/res. There are a few /who/re admins there but they're not there often. You have users like CyberKrail, theblackadder5, supergrantzilla and thetrollsapprentice who actually don't even visit /who/.

This has resulted in people like cyberkrail autistically adding articles about every single thing that's ever appeared in Doctor Who but not mentioning any /who/ stuff in them whatsoever. This has caused places like plebbit to call /who/ wiki generic shit like "the dw-shitpost-wiki".

twitter.com/MarkAyresRWS/status/934072915359948801

I was wondering who people like CyberKrail were in relation to /who/ - now I know.

Honestly at the very least, McGanon and Neo should become admins. Maybe even Cats and Lym.

how edgy will jodie be?

You tell me if this is /who/ material

cats especially

Oh dear.

so bored of "the doctor isn't here"-type nonsense. You can't just drop the title willy nilly when you get mad bro

is cats not an admin? he'd easily be the best admin desu

I've been trying to add some /who/ memes and stuff lately, I'm writing a Secret Santa article right now

>secret santa article
Really? That of all things needs an article?

...what the fuck. I can't even...Isn't there some kind of approval process for moderators? So what can be done, just edit wars and adding more stuff to drown them out?
How the hell aren't they? I was under the impression Cats was for some reason.
It sounds like something I'd add, so no most definitely not. That's painful. Those aren't even good puns.

it's like a 15 year old's impression of a tryhard encyclopedia dramatica article

CyberKrail got added as admin because he's constantly making and editing articles, not because he's knowledgeable of /who/.

We haven't added every minor background charecter yet, so we're not as bad as TARDIS datacore yet

They're not even punny

I don't think starting witch hunts about which bad jokes are "/who/-worthy" is the correct way to go about this.

doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Community

CyberKrail is pretty much the main admin now, higher than DoctorWhoGeneral himself (who hasn't been active for like two months)

You call this a /who/ written article?

Ugh, spoiler it next time you post a pic of someone jacking off

Dimmeh repeatedly mentioned /who/ a while ago and even said the wiki was "one of the best things ever" - he wrote that himself.

Why does CyberKrail try too hard?

When being fair goes to far. Is there a way to flag him as a vandal or something like that?
I refrained from that very line for a reason. I don't know whether to feel good or bad about this.
Probably not, but if someone is consistently adding terrible things it should be noted and addressed.
That's irksome.
Hubris incarnate.

The page was actually originally written by TheBlackadder5, who also is not a /who/re.

imagine how kino the "you dont have to do it alone" scene would have been with eccles instead.

post your favourite wiki pages

So "an encyclopedia dramatica article", then.

Here's a fun/depressing game to play, rewatch Day of The Doctor and pretend that John Hurt (who did a good job and didn't deserve the shit he got, seriously he did what he could with what he got) is Eccleston

doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/Breasts

On the Tardis Wiki, at least, there's a way to nominate users to be admins. tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Tardis:User_rights_nominations

Since there's apparently no way to get in contact with the current admins, since they're not on /who/, a similar system might be very useful in this case. I'm gonna go ahead and create an analogous page on the wiki, including nominations for Neo and Lym. Others can add more. Hopefully the current admins take note and act on the nominations.

mfw my secret goal of deleting the wiki is finally coming to fruition

Nice

i hate that game

John Hurt seriously is a hero though, although eccles still would have been better, if any non-who actor was to save the day (kek) im glad it was him over some random.

I should point out that CyberKrail also abused the mod rights as Cats kept deleting the Dimmeh Looming article and redirecting it to Looms, but then Krail kept reverting the edits then locked the page so now it's stuck as this wank.

Truly /ourcat/

>Dimmeh Looming article
bad, not humour
>redirecting it to Looms
top /who/mour
who the fuck does cyberkrail think he is
i find it quite funny that the wiki appears as the 4th result for "twice upon a time" on the google search results but it attracts unwanted attention

>no eccles return
>no mcgann series
>no more surprises
>no new good spinoffs

lads...

The surprise is the futa

nice

Is Shada good?

no

>yfw the ONLY returning character in series 11 is the doctor.

The one thing that would restore my faith in Chibnall is if he killed the DW Fan Show and brought back Confidential

The Mattress will be there, and so will the Corsair.

I really hope that Kate and Osgood return since it appears as if it'll be fairly earth bound

okay lads, post your ideal golden age.

>confidential is back
>mcgann specials during a hiatus year
>telltale game
>torchwood return (in who and series)
>13 meeting atleast ONE other nuwho companion
>big finish references on screen
>atleast one pure historical
>one new spinoff (thats torchwood quality or better)
>capaldi smith and tennant joining the usual big finish crew, premiering a new series focusing around them with a 3 doctor episode to kick it off
>soundtrack release yearly (with a shortened episode sweet releasing each week after an episode airs)
>a special every 23rd of november

I know but I want to see how close he would look to his 70s self in costume and with a curly brown wig.

OHHH CELESTIA

>saying this literally on the day Tom Baker returned as the Doctor in new live action material

episode suite**

Claudia Boleyn hardcore video leak

/nu/

My digits beat yours suck my dick

This but also
>eccleston comes back and plays 9 in everything