Is there a way to fix her stories so she doesn't get stuck in:

Is there a way to fix her stories so she doesn't get stuck in:
a)Become liberal propaganda
or
b)Stuck in slice-of-life shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.comichron.com/2017/02/january-2017-comics-sales-estimates.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

DESU, I think there is no problem with Slice-of-life stories.
The huge problem is that new Marvel writers doesn't seem to set up a rogue gallery before introducing the character into the life of a superhero, so stuff like Kamala and Miles have to always get stuck with either doing ambiguous hero duty with stuff like Avengers or borrowing villains from other heroes.

My solution to Kamala's problem would be developing a rogue gallery that's iconic and that either fits the book's setting or breaks the convention. I can see a villain like Jojo's Kira as fitting in Kamala's books, a creepy sort of-rapey villain that's not generic evil but incredibly flawed in his ideals.

Liberal proaganda

Is muslim , the most backwards ass religion.

There's a problem with her stories now?

Not her stories really.
The stories by her author are great, but they seem to be heading in a direction where the stories will soon be lacking, as it could attach more into drama as opposed to superhero conventions.
Hence why I think its important like to establish a original rogue gallery for a main title hero/heroine

maybe get a semi-decent writer for her ongoing

They are starting to pull her into more event shit and her supporting cast is already being diminished. Give it like 5 more years and she won't have any non-hero associates.

And we will never figure out what happened to Zoe and Nakia

Her supporting cast are in every chapter and even played a part in the tie ins.

Her current writer is the only writer who get's her character.

I think her stories are still good. She just needs to her own villains.

No, it's too late.
She was MADE to be that, it's over.

She has a villain already.
Western civilization.

I fucking hate this piece of shit.

Pretty much this, she is a liberal vehicle because an editor/writer working for marvel is a white muslim, the most brainwashed kind and she is pushing this nonsense.

Waifuists are just delusional shitbags that will defend anything as long as they can have their make believe girlfriends.

See people defending Gwen Poole(Stacy)

>posts damian
oh the ironing

I hate him too tbqh. He just conveyed my disgust,

It's only been 4 or more issues since her tie-in Civil War issues ,I'm sure her book will get better soon.

No

Ms. shariah is a shit character from an age of propaganda comics that are coming to an end. Get rid of her

Superheroes in general are liberal . Like Batman being anti guns.

Ms. Marvel's stories are still good. Her slicle of life stuff is kinda like Spider-man Peter when he was created. Which was some of the best things about him. I won't say her comic being liberal propaganda cause they barley talks about her being Muslim. If you actually read her comic it's only been brought up the beginning of her book and at the end of her Civil war tie-ins. If she was liberal propaganda she won't have a personality.

her current writer is shitty
give her McKeever or someone with talent
Kamala's book has always been crappy

Ms Marvel 7 29,840
Ms Marvel 8 31,798 (Civil War 2)
Ms Marvel 9 28,313 (Civil War 2)
Ms Marvel 10 29.395 (Civil War 2)
Ms Marvel 11 27,278 (Civil War 2)
Ms Marvel 12 28,348 (Finally out of Civil War)
Ms Marvel 13 23,621
Ms Marvel 14 24,006 (Every title overshipped by at least 10%, more for lower selling titles)
Ms Marvel 15 19,870

She's currently under the bubble, and might have been for the last few months with the undisclosed overship numbers

blog.comichron.com/2017/02/january-2017-comics-sales-estimates.html

Become Carol's girltoy.

Champions is the main culprit then?

She's written bad in that book. G Willow Wilson is the only who can write her good.

Have a supporting side character who wants to kiss Kamala.

I WANT TO KISS KAMALA!

Funny, because usually both people who hate Kamala and ones who hate Damian haven't actually read any of their solo material, so it looks like you're both!

Batman is a fascist Republican. He only hates guns because he's a hardcore moralfag.

Hope not, that's what she's best for.

>Superheroes in general are quite Democrat. Like Batman spying on everyone.

He actually pays for healthcare and supports the poor. He clearly isn't republican.

Great points. I have really liked Miles and Kamala much more than I thought I would. In general they aren't really liberal propaganda to any extent that matters to me. And I think Wilson is a very good writer at least on this title.

But there is an absence of real impactful antagonists that mean anything. Because of this it still seems iffy if Miles and Kamala can really hold down series even though they already have for years now. BUt it seems like fluff because little of it seems memorable.

The propaganda is that muslims can all be these fun secular freedom loving people.

As opposed to the reality, the higher percentage muslims in an area the closer it gets to ME tire fuckery.

Bruno did, but then they basically fucked him up and put him on a bus.... dude deserved better.

She needs to fight a MCU equivalent ISIS sort of like how HYDRA was the nazis was in Captain America.

Everyone is written badly in that book. Kamala and Chulk are some of the worst offenders, but they're all written like shit.

But there are secular muslims out there you twat. Doesn't change the fact that a lot of them are religious but seculars exist in every religion you atheist dumbfuck.

Didn't they put her in New Warriors or something like that with Chulk Nova and all of that?

Champions. Its fucking awful.

Is the only thing they can do, that's the young adults line of Marvel and is where they should go with that characters, if they are good move them to the big titles give them a solo comic or something like that, if no bye, it's seems so forced all surrounding the new characters, is like they will try to get all the phase 4 from there

Give the rights to DC?

Give her to a seasoned writer, if there are any left. Also some degree of editorial immunity.

>seasoned writer

The only seasoning that seems to happen with Marvel comics these days is salt. So much salt. Salt from writers, salt from readers. Salt at all points in the process.

I like the way her liberal propaganda is manifested though.

I think Wilson is running out of steam but Marvel doesn't really have anyone who could write Kamala safely.

Maybe that's the problem with Marvel's comics, or at least their most recent attempts at reaching younger demographics. Instead of setting up a rogues gallery for their heroes, they keep giving them a larger lineup of friends and allies instead.