White people in charge of making tv series

>white people in charge of making tv series

Move over, fuckboys.

But white people gave it the OK every step of the way.

Fuck off Sup Forums

Why do we gotta fight like this?

Actually who's seen Iron Fist at this point anyway?

I know Sup Forums loves these baity threads but I like to wait a few weeks after it drops to look at reviews.

>social justice warriors in charge of reviewing tv series

>showrunner from the shitty seasons of Dexter
>casting took forever, then rushed into production

Gee it sure had a lot going for it right.

Yeah I agree. It could still be decent though. The good news is Scott Buck will be too busy ruining the Inhumans (if they weren't ruined already) to make a Iron Fist season 2.

"Reviewers" have seen the first six episodes. They've been complaining about the action and acting of the main character.

we

>white bois thought they won an oscar

LMAO

Also SJW and race apologising loons are the ones that dislike Luke not being urban enough.

>Brought to you by the people who gave Fembusters 70%

YEAH! I remember that. They were crying about him caring about "respectability politics".

What, did they want him to be an unapologetic ghetto nigger? That was never what Luke Cage was about.

Are you actually defending Iron Fist? The show's premise is a carbon copy of Arrow. This is not the hill you want to die on, friendo.

used to direct, you know, movies and televisual productions, what what my good fellow? Where did it all go! Superseded, we have been!

The show is ass, these reviews have nothing to do with race issues, even though Sup Forums is salty about something they saw on Twitter I'm sure

Doctor Strange got away with turning an Asian person white, and the reviews were fine despite the controversy over it. Iron Fist has done a lesser injustice as Danny was never an Asian person in the first place, so believe me when I say that this is legitimately just a fucking shitty show. It's fucking boring. If you're taking either side in the racism debate over Iron Fist, you're simply having the wrong conversation altogether

>this is legitimately just a fucking shitty show.

You've seen it?

There's reviews, and the consensus is it's a steaming pile of poopy. Now you could choose to ignore that and pretend it's "kino", but just be careful how long you put that act on for the sake of being a contrarian because this may be the Fant4stic of cape TV

I just find it funny when the reviews were BvS and SS were steaming piles of crap /co told us to ignore them, when it's IF we are told reviews are never wrong

this place is a fucking shithole when it comes to discussing comic adaptions

even though I don't like the MCU anymore (Phase 1 was god-tier), I can only support your comment. people here reference shitty reviews all the time as if it meant anything. now for some reason I'm not really looking forward to Iron Fist but just fucking watch the episodes yourselves before jumping to childish conclusions

>"hurr, Luke Cage had 96%"

that show's quality definitely declined during the second half and the score is still high. that alone says that one can't trust review scores of comic book adaptions

>tfw yesterday I had a perfect conversation here about the new WW trailer as well as the DCCU in general
>tfw people who hated and people who liked the trailer gave perfect reasons for their opinions
>tfw I check another thread filled with replies
>tfw people in other thread shitpost, post review scores and do nothing but talk about company wars

it's like in a goddamn kindergarden

It's what put me off RLM guys hearing them complain about that.

Buncha white guys complaining about someone not being authentic black. Fuck them..

what the fuck, seriously? how can that possibly be a complaint? I mean, I know there are black people who always call intelligent black people "white" and shit but how can being politically correct and striving toward a civilised society be considered unauthentic when it comes to a tv show superhero?

>these reviews have nothing to do with race issues

How about you keep this racebaiting bullshit on Sup Forums?

Yeah keep crying Sup Forums

you forget about Doctor Strange? Where they made a Asian person into a white person? You didn't forget already, did you? Doctor Strange didn't get no dogshit rotten reviews even though everyone was mad about that

no, but I'm sure that you'll just argue this is an isolated incident and nothing like this has ever happened

>Move over, fuckboys.
>not cuckboys
You had ONE JOB, OP.

>Sup Forums so hellbent on sticking it to the SJW boogeyman that they're defending Disney/Marvel now, even if the show is bad

Well they put a jewish bbc worshiping fag on a pedestal only for half of them to try and knock him down based on a lie made up by the media. This isn't too bad.

HAVE

TO SAVE

THEY SHOULD HAVE MADE LUKE CAGE A WOMAN AND IRON FIRST A POO PROVE ME WRONG

>tfw Sup Forums is willing to die for this shitshow

A good Rotten Tomatoes score!

MARTH

WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME?

Scoot over little bitch.

oh I'll scootchu lettle betch. iss JJ coming or is lukes penis currently in her stomach?

I didn't realize this was getting shitty reviews only because it ignored SJW retardation.

Must be a good show then.

>lukes penis currently in her stomach
Yo

The fact that the DCEUfags are the worst fanbase of Sup Forums doesn't help.

Fans of this shitty movie are quickly becoming the worst thing in a while.

he's so un-wolverine it's barely even Sup Forums related.

>this place is a fucking shithole when it comes to discussing comic adaptions

As it should be. If it becomes bad enough maybe you people will go back to Sup Forums where you belong.

>maybe you people will go back to Sup Forums where you belong
Fucking this.

Anyone else feel really bad for Finn Jones? He has to play PR and assure people that it's not shit, and now there are hundreds of sites being absolutely cunts to him and acting like they're morally superior? I don't even like Finn as an actor, but the shit he's getting is rough.

I feel bad for the white kid that gets to play human torch whenever they make fantastic four again.

i don't know why people get mad at actors for taking roles. I may not want black valkyrie but I'm not mad at the actress.

soon enough the white man will become extinct

haha nice meme XD

Wait people actually liked Luke Cage?
I thought it was boring as fuck and Cage was one of the dullest main characters I've ever seen

>tfw can't discuss this without almost everyone shitting on it

Now I know what people who love the DCEU feel like.

>Brexit won
>Trump won
>Sup Forums still acting like SJW's are this massive tidal wave washing away everything
I will never get this, media has always been liberal as fuck and always will be regardless of who the actual majority is.

Man I love shitty movies and shows. I just have bad taste or enjoy the silly aspects.

I think it also helps I don't have attachments to most the characters Marvel and DC has been using. They're coming up with one I"ll probably be bitching about though.

The same people are in charge of all four shows.

In doesn't really matter if any one of the shows is well-reviewed or not well-reviewed - ultimately it doesn't even factor as a measurement of quality. As far as Netflix and Disney are concerned, what matters are eyeballs, except for the fact that Jessica Jones still has a bit of a halo due to the fact that it's a woman lead superhero show, all four shows have been losing interests (page hits, etc.) and viewers on Netflix and elsewhere.

Netflix is spending a certain amount of money on this and when it can spend less on say Stranger Things and get awards and eyeballs, they are more likely to swing with that then or more Voltron than they are going to deal with Marvel beyond wanting to maintain a relationship.

The Crown, for example, is (BY FAR) the most expensive thing they have invested in, and it doesn't really get more eyeballs than Stranger Things.

>everyone was mad about that
>everyone

It's in the ducking name of the board, man.

Sup Forums is by definition contrarian, even if they have to take claims from SJWs of being that huge tidal wave at face value and make up their own enemy.