Animation Domination General #1: 80% Live-Action 20% Animated Edition

THIS SUNDAY.

SUNDAY.

SUNDAY.

and saturday

Animation Domination serves you a fresh round of your favorite shark-jumped animated sitcoms that seriously need to fucking get cancelled. (The "Sunday Funday" name has been officially disowned by FOX, the block is now generic "FOX Sunday", proving to bitter Sup Forumsmrades everywhere that "Sunday Funday" was fucking retarded from the start, I'm glad I never changed the general name. Apologize.)

And:
>stream
lol

The schedule is as follows:
>7:00/6:00c - Sal's Sliders - The Quirkducers (RERUN): Gene and Louse plan to sabotage Mr. Frond's annual play when it threatens to ruin the half day before Thanksgiving.

>7:30/6:30c - Hal's Hotdogs - Like Gene for Chocolate (NEW): Gene discovers that the formula to his favorite chocolate has been altered and starts to to work with the company to fix it; Bob unwittingly gets tangled up into one of Teddy's plans.

>8:00/7:00c - The Thompsons - 22 for 30 (NEW): Bart transforms from a delinquent to being the top basketball player at school; Lisa writes about Bart's athletic success in the school paper while Homer becomes the coach.

>8:30/7:30c - Making Shitstory - The Short Heard Round the World (NEW): Dan and Deb travel back to the 1700s to try and rescue Chris and help start the Revolutionary War; Dan and Chris try to rally the colonists to revolt in the Battle of Lexington while going undercover as British allies.

>9:00/8:00c - Fimmary Grump - Cop and a Half-Wit (NEW): Peter lends Joe a hand on several crime investigations, but when Joe takes the credit for himself, Peter becomes upset; Brian convinces Stewie to join a football team but starts to panic when he gets a concussion.

>9:30/8:30c - The Last C.uck on Earth - The Spirit of St. Louis (NEW): Melissa is locked up for her own safety and starts to play cruel mind games with the rest of the group; Todd and the group try to figure out which meds could help her; Lewis ventures out on a solo mission.

I hope they won't let wheelegg push the schedule late, but they didn't last week, so it'll probably be okay.

Oh, it's already over, never mind then.

It's actually 33.3333333% live action, as there are six shows, and two of them are live action.

Nerd

OP can't into math

Fucking enough with commercials...

Fuck.
>5 new episodes on the schedule
>wheelegg ends 5 minutes before the hour
>continue yakking about wheelegg until 3 minutes after the hour
>run 10 minutes of commercials
At least they JIPped it.
Now I have to set my DVR schedules back to normal.

>we now return to our regularly scheduled programming already in progress
>ALREADY
>IN
>PROGRESS

Why is this allowed? AFAIK only FOX pulls this shit even if it's a N E W episode

I miss the ol family guy/ American dad/Cleveland show verse

The first time slot tonight is a sacrifice rerun, you retard.

This keeps the remaining shows from being delayed and fucking up everyone who set it to record.

Not just talking about tonight

No one watched Cleveland and they need space for the Live Action shit,so Am Dad got pushed to TBS.

>and they need space for the Live Action shit
Only Lord/Miller live-action shit, apparently. They're too premium for the weekday line-up.

oh fuck since when were moto phones were being made again?

>It takes guts to be yourself!

>half-day on thanksgiving

What the fuck

What happened to getting the whole week off? Is this what murrica has come to?

Oh literal Tina

Fun fact: If you take "Bob" and add an extra "o", you get "Boob"

>Peter lends Joe a hand on several crime investigations, but when Joe takes the credit for himself, Peter becomes upset
Didn't something similar already happen in the earlier seasons?

You also get Bobo.

Do people really still join the Peace Corps?

I don't remember that specific plotline already being done but you're probably mixing it up with one that's almost slightly similar

You get a half day before the thanksgiving holiday week off man

didnt they already do a citizen kale burger?

wow, LIVE chat for this? I've made a lot of comments on candies over the years.. and sodas.. and pizzas. they have frequently done as i've asked

>Gene literally never mentioned chunky blast-offs in the 100+ episodes before this
>now its like the best fucking thing ever and even daring to alter the formula is sacrilege

Anyone else hate Tina? We get it, her VA's a guy and she's an awkward teenager, they really ran that into the ground.

At least it's a Gene episode

If you have money and free time yeah.

>Erin chocovitch
simpsons did it!

It was when Joe competed in the Special Olympics and Peter trained him (And secretly gave him steroids to win.) and Peter got pissed that Joe didn't give him any credit for his win.

Louise tucks her rabbit ears down

i love her more every day.

god dammit, this reminds me of how cadbury shit keeps getting smaller..
which i'm fine with because i want more of smaller items, but.. theyre also so expensive

>Licorice tornado
WIN

you know, a lot of animated sitcoms have done wonka parodies, but this is the most believable, down-to-earth version of the premise. they actually remembered to include the 'kids are in-touch with how this shit should be, and have unbridled creativity' aspect

I miss the Bob or the whole family episodes. Now it's just the annoying kids. Way to ruin a show.

>It's a Lisa B-plot takes over the A-plot episode

Calling it now.

>money
wait what?

>It's a Lisa plot period.

>show is called "BOB's Burgers"
>doesn't star Bob

>show is called "The Simpsons"
>show stars Lisa to justify her voice actor's paycheck with rest of the simpsons receiving unequal screentime

>show is called "Family Guy"
>nothing about it is family-friendly

For a second there I thought this was going to turn dark with him wanting to hang a noose made of licorice from the ceiling.

Isn't that every Lisa B-plot?

shouldnt bob be proud gene's getting involved in the food production business?

Well, the current season of Family Guy does focus more on Peter (About time in my opinion.) and he's a guy that has a family.

calling it now
this guy has no power

>signal cuts out right as gene asks if entourage is about peeing and getting stuff done
that was an appropriate time for the screen to freeze on chris farley giving him a neutral look

You forgot to kill yourself.

Okay so going by the synopsis fortonight's Simpsons and it's a "Bart gets new talent" episode/

3 to 1 odds that Lisa ruins it for him somehow.
10 to 1 odds that Bart has to apologize to Lisa for daring to excel for once.

I used to think the line "on which we used to rely" in the theme song was supposed to emphasize 'used to' and wryly point out that we don't value those things anymore

I would so go by Ferdy if my name was Ferdinand
or maybe nandy
>betrayal mix
i cant believe i didnt think of that

It didn't involve beef and/or burgers

No one can got straight to the corps and take care of themselves after. They give you 8k enough to be alright for a bit but things like student loans need repayment while you are gone.

That commercial just reminded me who /Archer/ here?

>Archer
Is that show still even going?

bob isnt a snob like hank hill, he's happy with any kind of food biz as long as it's fun and creative and not just some shit from a can

>Ferdinand turned out to be a Turdinand

8k a year? yikes
okay so you meant you have to have money to live off of, not that it costs money to enter. i was about to say like whaaat
me, but.... this isnt time travel is it? i dont want that. i dont want a setting change.

right here

I love teddy

Why is Bob friends with Teddy?

Greeting everyone.

>Teddy turns out to be really competent at this, but not at preparing bob

When you get older, you gotta take what you can get with friends

name 1 reason he shouldnt be

>Trying to scuba with a garden hose
spoke too soon
why doesnt he try to snorkel with a bamboo rod

also is this really profitable? if you told me i had to lug around egg-sized quarters i wouldnt consider it worth picking up.. fuck even if they were normal quarters

>you will never have an adrenaline rush heist on a golf course

>discount deformed candy
oh fuck yes i love that shit. you ever had a bag of conjoined jellybeans?

Earlier he said he had $75 worth of balls

If you did that every day, then I would say no it's not worth it

>it's a "doesnt put work into studies but, when he cares about things, puts in the required work, and proves that working hard pays off" episode
but youll never care about school, and this doesnt help your grades..

there was at least one and as many as 3 episodes about how bob only thinks of teddy as a customer, but teddy thinks of bob as his friend, and he thinks that's really pitiful but he realizes he cares about the ol' lug

But for how many hours of work?

A few weeks ago I ate a bunch of Hershey's Kisses where the chocolate had dried out and it was all powdery. It was kind of weird but it was still yummy.

Hey user, I brung ya a big bag of irregular oreos

Looks like he's doing it overnight and then giving it in the morning
i feel like 5 at the most

but come on man, what a shit job

yeah I mean if that's all you do that's like making about 9 bucks an hour 8 hours a day

i like the fake candy names on this show better than simpsons

Far better than a minimum wage job.

hershey's chocolate comes out of the factory tasting like shit
i mean it literally tastes like soil
>they have some in the warehouse
i knew it

I remember when they changed the Coca Cola formula (yeah, I'm a gen-xer) and it was bad. Then six months later I drank a can where they would buy up a whole bunch at one time, and it really was better than New Coke. I didn't even realize it was old coke until I took a sip. Fucking HFCS. Sad!

>$20 million dollars to change the formula

Would you care for a bite of my Vengelerstrasse bar?

What shitty city do you live in where that's true?

Although I guess i'd rather go dangerous scuba-diving over being a cashier

Shipping supplies and liquidating the old ones is expensive.

Nah that was some old fucking expired chocolate I ate.

But the secret ingredient is supposed to be sour milk. The story is that back in the day, old man Hershey was cheap and didn't want to waste a tanker car full of milk. And it actually tasted good in the chocolate.

I guess the real question is why theyre not allowed to do it.. does the course make money on selling new balls?
>I drank a can where they would buy up a whole bunch at one time
wanna try that sentence again?
>fucking HFCS
first of all, that happened after the new coke thing by a mile. secondly, it's chemically identical to cane or beet or any other sugar. you literally cannot tell the difference. the electricity runs through your nerve endings the same as everyone else's

There are a bunch of people crying about wanting a $15 minimum wage.

>wanna try that sentence again?
It was a place that would repair motor home stuff and they bought cases and cases of it for the customers. We were there to get the generator fixed again.

ANOTHER Plympton couch gag?

They sure like him.

>gore in the couch gag

that's interesting actually
remember when digiorno changed the sauce on their rising crust pizzas? their facebook was fucking FULL of complaints for 18 months. by the time it came back I had already weaned myself onto culinary circle

oh wow this episode is already terrible

They animated cleavage for marge sometimes in the old episodes

>it's a mockumentary episode

I feel like stroming FOX and demanding American Dad comes back to the regular network.

Well Teddy literally was trespassing after hours.

That was a nice couch gag except for the last part.

I guess I meant you forgot to say what you were talking about: old stock of normal coke, or the newly rebranded "classic" old formula?

>They called me "quarterback" because when I borrowed a quarter, I never gave it back!

Theres Puppy Googoo again.

and fucking disappearing fingernails. that was asinine
>not til i hear their side of it
hehehe. good joke count: 1

>it's fucking social commentary on athlete culture

uggggggh just write some fucking jokes you hacks

er, doesn't turner own it now?

wow, more blood.

But then how would they make the episode about Lisa?

Maybe if we include a song popular when the show was good people will think the show is good again