Slott Spider-Epic Pt. 17

Apparently I should have storytimed most of the Bunn issues a while back because we're only two issues away from the Superior Venom arc in Superior Spider-Man. Picking up with Venom #30

Going home meow. Trying to pick up food on the way so I might be 15. If you could send a bump or two my way it'd be super appreciated.

Have they explained how Flash lost his symbiote or is it still a mystery?

Still a mystery
Next venom issue has the symbiote going to brock and some flash back so maybe we will learn how he lost it

Still a mystery, and Costa is guaranteed to give an unsatisfying explanation.

Why is Venom so big? Do symbiotes just make you as jacked as the hulk?

That's a shame. I wonder if they actually had a plan in mind for how flash lost it or if they are literally pulling it out of there ass like what lost did

Originally the symbiote just enhanced your natural muscle mass, which is why Venom was so big because Brock was jacked as fuck.

These days it seems to just default to that form, possibly because the symbiote bonded with Brock enough.

So so sorry for the late return.

>Why is Venom so big? Do symbiotes just make you as jacked as the hulk?

The symbiotes mostly just form a coating over their hosts body, so it can look like pretty much anything.

But then you get cases where it shapeshifts around into something no human body could do and its unknown what the fuck is going on with the human body inside the symbiote.

I think when Toxin was running around he shapeshifted and said he actually felt his bones dislocating and moving around in ways that shouldnt be possible, but it didnt hurt at all.

That's kinda horrifying. So if the symbiote decides to leave the host mid transformation you might end up with some horribly mutated broken host body contorted into positions that would make the kama sutra blush?

Waifu shows up

Only caught up about a year ago myself. Good on you OP! Venom and Scarlet Spider were good times. Superior was a rollercoaster. I don't suppose you'll due the few issues of Spider-man 2099 before Secret Wars.

I'm going to do that series as well!!!

GLORIOUS RETURN!!!

The symbiote slayers were next-level gross. Shame they never came back.

Shalvey's run on Venom was great. Dude's not afraid to draw the symbiotes all gross and slimy.

Man this is some really nice panel work.