You literally can't prove this picture wrong

you literally can't prove this picture wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L09qnRfZY-k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Only good memorable movies have white non-Jewish male leads?
I honestly can't.

>Daisy Ridley drawn as brown

Excuse me?

>cherrypicking movies almost decades apart from each other
>"le forced diversity" meme that totally isn't a strawman

Why is Rey Brown?

>where we're going, we don't need eyes

Coerced diversity.

because that makes her intersectional and the picture isn't trying to tell the truth anyway

How do they explain jewish overrepresentation though?

you mean black'd

multiculturalism was a mistake

This. Whatever point they tried to make would have been reinforced better if it wasn't 20 different guys from 100 years of cinema.

Then again, if they picked more recently movies half the cast would be non-white and oops no comic.

What am I supposed to prove wrong?

>look at all those beloved and memorable white characters! if that doesn't convince you into accepting diversity, I don't know what will!

What's funny is that almost all of those white guys are part of great movies/TV shows with memorable characters and great stories, whereas Rey and Finn are part of a by-the-numbers, boardroom executive-directed rehash of a beloved science fantasy classic with forced progressivism and fan service moments.

It is kind of funny that pop culture enthusiasts only consume Hollywood blockbusters or stuff like Fight Club but the only foreign films they have watched are Studio Gibli.

Minorities in American movies are represented proportionally to their representation in the population.

Well, they're pop culture enthusiasts after all

Studio Ghibli IS pop culture.

>look at all these characters written a certain way that for no reason I don't like
>Rey is white, but she's drawn here having brown skin
>Turning a male written character like the Doctor into a female for no reason other than cunts complaining about it
>Black Panther there for no reason and people actually enjoyed his performance because the character is written as black and everyone already knows this
I don't get this image

>I don't know what shadow is

It's not shadow. Look at how they even tried to draw the Doctor as darker than the "evil white men" even though Britbongs are some of the palest whitest people ever.

obviously you don't

If American movies aren't fully casted by Nigerian actors we are literally living in the next Reich.

Ignoring Ripley from Alien

Ignoring tons of strong female characters done right.

The idea of "representation" in art is damaging and antithetical to art itself. Artists should be free to write and create whatever characters they want to because the only way to create art is to let the artist be honest in his expression. Art that is stifled by quotas, demands and requirements for "representation", "visibility" and meddling or pressure (be it by society or the government) is twisted, inherently dishonest and, by its very nature, not art. A film that features several black characters in order to meet a racial diversity quota is no more art than a state commisssioned painting portraying the USSR worker as happy, grateful and thankful to the state.

I didn't imply that it wasn't.

Also ignoring all the other recent forced diversity characters

I think the point is that the vast majority of pop culture properties have starred white men. This is a fact. Chafing at recent attempts to achieve some level of parity in entertainment is usually the result of latent racism or misogyny, especially with the casting of new characters or those whose race was unambiguous in the source material.

Obviously I do, but you clearly don't.

And the Bride. Hell, the artist even ignores Jackie Brown.

Jews are talented and can pass for white.
And Italians are over-represented, too.

>No Blade
>No Murtaugh from Lethal Weapon
>None of the Predator crew
>No Blade
>No Morpheus
>No Beverly Hills Cop
>No Blade

And the icing on the cake, given that black people account for 14% of the US population, this strawman image is almost proportionally representative.

>Despite all being white, they are vastly different
>Rey's only defining attribute is that she's a woman
>Don't even know who the blonde is
Also, why's the Black Panther always gotta be black?

Breaking Bad isn't a movie.

I dont think you do

Anything made by disney is not art, let them do whatever they want, I'm not going to watch their crappy movies anyway, I've already given up on capeshit.

The problem is that 'forced diversity' is a new thing.

And? I doubt that it was a grand conspiracy set out by white males within the industry to ignore women and people of color out of hatred and bigotry.

I am cool with diversity within art. But when it is being used as way to maximise profit through moral posturing, ex. Disney, then it is grossly disingenuous and in a weird way racist.

Well that's too bad.

>or those whose race was unambiguous in the source material.
there's very few of those

Also what ignoring non white actors from Star Trek

im all for more black movies and leads, but not when they are replacing historically white characters with black characters, I know its done all the time with asian movies and "white-washing" but I believe its because of lack of talented actors that aren't white males, its also been proven that white actors in movies also sells better, so I don't really see the point other than (((those guys))) plotting some shit

im not even from Sup Forums and its blatant

>Don't even know who the blonde is
I think that's the new Doctor Who.

How is doctor who even important?

Doctor Who is the most normie core "sci-fi" show show there is and now thanks to the modern BBC is literally blackwashing history.

>No Axel Foley
>No Blade
>No old dude from Lethal Weapon
>No Star Trek characters

Additionally,

>No Ripley
>No Clarice Starling

This comic is cherrypicking so hard it's made for (You)s

1. that's made up pol shit
2. "overrepresentation" makes no sense, do you want film roles to be divided equally to each race? that would make you a communist

britain was always diverse and multicultural you fucking fascist

stop whitewashing history

Do people only watch blockbuster action movies or something????

Is that photo supposed to be representative of the history of film?

All the fucking incels complaining about "forced diversity" are really just showing their autism. God forbid that out of the dozen movies that come out every year one or two have a lead that isn't a white man. It isn't enough for then to just ignore the movies they don't want to see. No, they have to go on a Ukrainian doll-collecting website and bitch about femoids and niggers ruining movies.

The new Iron Man is a 14 year old black girl named RiRi

Thor is a woman

Captain America is a black guy

Spider-Man is a black kid.

The Hulk is Chinese

I’m not even joking. These are the characters you’ll meet in the Stage 4 of the Marvel Cinematic universe

Lots of nobodies like it for some reason.

and i dont care because im not a fucking child that watches superhero movies

I don't care about good movies starring nonwhites and women, I just make fun of shit like

Bwahahahahaha! 90s born kid detected. Britain was quite racist up until a decade ago. The word nigger was openly used on the BBC.

Literally no Will Smith characters either.

Wow OP! Could you be any more of a fucking moron?

Diversity and multi culturalism actually harm societies and tear them apart.

I like how the women are coloured in as 'less white', as if being white is inherently bad. You can really look into the author's state of mind

hi

No Samuel L. Jackson characters too.

Or that giant black guy from Green Mile.

really how much more obvious do i need to make it you cretin

should i recite the scene from doctor who word by word for you to get it

Forced diversity is a new sjw occurence. Pointing out how it wasn't around before it started is retarded.

There. I proved it wrong.

Did Alicia Vikander replace Daisy?

there is a difference between female or black characters and diversity characters that always feel out of place, badly written and uninspired

Is the girl in this comic asking to be opressed? Is that the takeaway message here?

Why is Black Panther even on there? His character has always been black, there's nothing forced diversity about him, unlike shoehorning Idris Elba into every single white role.

Why cherry-pick a bunch of old movies rather than current ones?

I think the "intended" message is that greatness often stems from adversity, which is true but they conveyed it in a really stupid hamfisted way.

In my opinion the incels and the SJWs are both wrong, there is indeed discrimination against black people, but that comes mainly from producers and other movie executives who are afraid of casting black people as the protagonists of big movies, and this is ofcourse a normiecore concern, I think that a way to solve this problem is making movies about black characters, people need to stop sperging out about this shit.

Because well-rounded characters have characterization and agency beyond the color of their skin, their gender or their sexual orientation.

>"Please oppress me daddy"

>invent wide-spread literature
>invent radio
>invent television
>invent cinema
>WAHHHHHH WHY ARE THESE PEOPLE MORE PRESENT IN THE THINGS THEY CREATED??? I WANT MY OWN PIECE OF THE CAKE NOWWWWWWWW

kek he should've said "cinema enthusiasts" instead or self proclaimed cinephiles. Those make me legitimately mad

How about that, where are all of the North East Asian characters? We never see them forced into the lead roles. And when China tries to make a big movie and bring in Matt Damon to sell tickets, people go fucking apeshit.

>action movies feature male leads
No shit, it's almost as if it's a manly genre. Romantic movies don't feature female leads

movie franchises were a mistake

Whoever drew this is so completely terrible at drawing other peoples faces, I guarantee he looks exactly like them, class A liberal narcissistic.

That's not really what's going on. What's going on is that, thanks to social progress, women and minorities have more opportunities in the entertainment industry, either as writers or as performers. This makes some people uncomfortable. It's pretty easy to see why.

>I WANT MY OWN PIECE OF THE CAKE NOWWWWWWWW

reminded me of this
youtube.com/watch?v=L09qnRfZY-k

What's the point of anything? Maybe a certain type of artist just wants to represent different types of people on screen/stage/the page. Maybe it's social commentary or a dramatic device (a la Hamilton or some such).
The point is, it does the white race zero harm to have women or minorities lead a few blockbusters. As a social libertarian, I see nothing objectionable about that. It's not as though you're forced into the theater.

>You're not allowed to think that there are too many non-white people in films because I personally think that there are too many white people in films and not only does my opinion of the exact same nature as yours somehow invalidate yours, it actually makes yours evil too, because my opinion is more important and more moral than yours because I say so and I'm right and whatever your reasonings are happen to be wrong and mine are right and things like "context" don't matter, you racist, only I'm allowed to get my way and that's how it works. look at these drawings of specifically selected white people and one selected black person that somehow proves my point. of course idris elba should be a norse god and james bond and aragorn and king arthur, you're just scared of diversity because you're evil and should die and I'm good and i'm the future because of reasons

THEIR EYES...WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO THEIR EYES?!

>Katarzyna Monika (Kasia) Babis (born 20 December 1992 in Lublin) is a Polish author of comic books, illustrator, painter, author of children's books and political activist.
>Since 2015, she has been a member of the newly founded left-wing political party Razem. She ran in the 2015 Polish parliamentary election on Razem's Lublin candidate list. She received 631 votes. Since May 2016, she has been a member of Razem's National Council.
>The party is known for staunch criticism of nationalism and supports European integration. It also strictly follows gender quotas.

razem is commie cancer, but fortunately they will never even reach the 5% threshold, so they don't matter

You having a mental breakdown there, pal?

Stop projecting pathologies on to people who disagree with you

I don't have a problem with gender quotas.
There is a significant lack of diversity in the building industry. 99,99% of all buildings on this planet are made by man. Same is true for the mining industry and the garbage collection industry. Its unfair for woman that these jobs are only available for man, strict quotas should be enforced.

it probably took less than 1% the energy and care it took to write that than it took to make that image in the first place

I think Sup Forums are the only ones shoehorning him into roles.

>these actors
>white

bryan cranton is a jew - not white
liam neeson - anglos are not white
leo - slavs/italians are not white
russell - anglos are not white
rdj - jews are not white
tom cruise - anglos are not white
mel - anglos are not white
radcliffe - anglos etc
hugh jackman - anglos etc
clint - anglos etc
connery anglos etc
mark hammil - anglos etc
keanu - HAHAHAHA lmao
elijah - anglos/slavs are not white
tom cruise - portugese are not white
ford - a fucking jew
brando - anglos etc
chaplin - anglos etc

so, from that list. the only white people are basically chris pratt, brad pitt. But I wouldn't bet my money on it. But still, let's just say technically they are. You have only TWO WHITE PEOPLE out of what, 18? That's supposed to be a big number? I don't know what the fuck is wrong with the person who made that picture.

imagine my shock

Anglo is white enough, but not irish.

This lol. Literally no one is upset that black panther is being played by a black dude. That is proper casting. The KANGZ memes are just banter as well, and normies can't handle bantz

Except no one cares because all of those characters are different people who took over the position after the old characters either died or retired.

that's a lot of effort to put into a meme

Nobody that wasn't white and european ever did something worth shit.