Cinamasins BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=ELEAsGoP-5I

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b9IBlbfjNH0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yeah cinemasins is a joke, what else is new

youtube.com/watch?v=b9IBlbfjNH0
this vid is good too

I watched their child's play video and I wondered if they were even paying attention to the movie.

I love how their defenders keep going "but it's satire guys!!"

It reminds me of the time that was used as a defense for Channel Awesome reviewers, too.

John Stewart used to use this same bullshit excuse everytime he got caught lying or just made a mistake

I enjoy cinemasins. I often have different opinions, and other times I agree with what they say. But either way, I enjoy watching 'everything wrong with...'. I don't care about what goes on in the background. Whether they are palying a character or themselves, it's entertaining.

>just turn your brain off!

>ree they didn't get the genius of Get Out, it's how white people subjugate black people and benefit of a racist system

Lmao what a butthurt obsessed loser.

not even that, I pay attention but who cares how's the asshole behind the camera/what are his views on things personally? it's generally a good show IMO. It has its bad moments and really great ones.

It's not so much they "didn't get the genius of it" but rather they intentionally went over the narrative of the movie in order to further criticize it.

The butthurt from Cinemasins fans is just delicious. Maybe they shouldn't take Cinemasins so seriously then they wouldn't spend so much time defending it.

Sometimes ill remember a movie and just watch cinemasins of it instead of watching the movie. Since they point shit out, its like a quick recap of the movie.

I'm not a cinemasins fan by any means, I hate how random internet people think plot nitpicks are now some kind of arguments that make a movie objectively suck, but mostly it's because they didn't pay enough attention.

However It's clear who is more butthurt , the guy in the video acts like some kind of stalker, and devoted his entire channel to live off tearing down a more succesfful one

>he can't enjoy things
I pity you

This is the third fucking CinemaSins thread I have seen in two days.
Are they paying you to subtletly shill their channel?

I also dislike cinemasins

>I enjoy cinemasins
stopped right there. seriously kill thyneselve

>devoted his entire channel to live off tearing down a more succesfful one
how do you not see the irony here

>just turn your brain off!

cinema sins is actual cancer, so let them have it.

Cinemasins defenders usually don't see the irony there

>literally moving pictures designed to entertain you for an hour
You're kind of an idiot aren't you? Movies aren't designed for intellectuals. It's cheap entertainment. You want sophistication? Stick to books and theater.

t. pedo

>it's not satire because they are not "playing the character" perfectly as they described it
>they are not playing a character because the "actor" shares similarities with the character he plays

5 minutes in and it's complete rubbish

>main character is a black bull
>-100 sins *reverse ding*

>so much more than what’s on its surface
If you think Get Out is at all subtle with its racial commentary you need to kys

These are the people who think Bojack Soyman are deep

>films aren't or can't be art
the absolute state of amerilards

>american playing the euro card to save argument
0/10

>theater

nice bait

What movie is deep?

give one specific example of this happening

Cinema sins is pure normie cancer

the time he went on tuckers show in the mid 2000s and Tucker called out a bunch of mistakes and falty reporting he did and he just responded with "LOL THE SHOW THAT COMES ON BEFORE MINE IS ABOUT PUPPETS MAKING PRANK PHONE CALLS!"

I remember that. He kept getting serious and then when he was called out on getting into politics he kept backing off and saying its just a joke. He literally kept talking in circles for like 10 minutes. That's when I stopped watching his show.

the 3 minute cinemasins were fine. look at the jurassic park one, its mostly just pointing out editing mistakes. as they get progressively longer, they get progressively worse

>protagonist is a straight white male
>*ding*

Because longer videos gets more ad money; literally that's it. Hence why they pad it with more garbage.

>Get Out is one THE best films that have come out in the past FEW years

Yeah nah, this dude have no clue about what he's talking about. Or he thinks that "old racist white people wants to swap bodies with healthy strong black bulls" is some genius shit, nah fuck this dude

its called the eagle nebula not "pillars of creation" that was just the title of the famous photograph

Brazil