QUICK I need your BEST fucking Christmas movie suggestions right FUCKING now

QUICK I need your BEST fucking Christmas movie suggestions right FUCKING now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cakqR7niCR4
youtube.com/watch?v=GLo795JFfpg
youtube.com/watch?v=-X0Trv7vOn0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Trading Places

My best Christmas movie, eh? Heh, I'll bet you think I'd choose something festive and cheerful like "It's A Wonderful Life" or "A Christmas Story" eh? Like I'm just another unwashed simp? Well, my good sir, I "hate" to shatter your preconceived notion, but my "best" Christmas movies just so happen to be Die Hard and Lethal Weapon. Heh, bet you didn't see that one coming, eh? I'll head back to the Rick & Morty general now, but I just wanted to stop by and blow your mind.

*EDIT* Thank you for the Gold, always nice to see another purveyor of excellent taste.

Tell me this isn't actually copied from real unironic Reddit post

Love Actually

Harry Potter series
straight-through
no bathroom breaks

Eyes Wide Shut

Die Hard

Jingle All The Way

The Santa Clause 2

In it, they almost solve the world's energy crisis but fail at the last minute sadly.

Scrooged

Home Alone

The Nightmare Before Christmas

home fucking alone

fight me faggots

The Ref, Christmas Vacation, It's A Wonderful Life, Die Hard.

How the Grinch stole Christmas
Tokyo Godfathers
A Muppets Christmas Carol
Batman Returns
Die Hard
Nightmare before Christmas
The Snowman

There's no other answer

Home Alone

>Batman Returns
>Die Hard
These are not Christmas movies. Just because they take place at Christmas time doesn't make them Christmas movies

A real Christmas movie must have Christmas themes central to its plot.

STAR FUCKIN DUST

tokyo godfathers

ROCKY

Godfather

I'd argue that Die Hard is technically a Christmas movie, since it's about John McClane saving Christmas and reuniting with his family. Lethal Weapon and Batman Returns are not, though.

White Christmas is my favorite

Fuck you, racist, cis-gendered shitlord

Die Hard is a Christmas movie. I am completely fine if this escalates to physical combat

>lol fite me irl, amirite guise?
I agree with you, but stop acting like a reddit-tier faglord.
>implying I won't witness your dubs

youtube.com/watch?v=cakqR7niCR4

Eyes Wide Shut

May not be the typical response, but it has the comfiest christmas aesthetic, and is actual kino

Patrician

Elves was surprisingly fun
youtube.com/watch?v=GLo795JFfpg
and it's on YouTube

Why don't you fuck off and wait till Christmas bugboy, it's over a month away.

the only true patrician choice

I actually laughed

JINGLE ALL THE WAY

I know he tried to fuck a 15 year old at one confirmed time, but The Ref has some of the best banter in any motion picture.

*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.
See you on the boards...

Friday after next

fpbp
My list:
>Trading Places
>Muppet Christmas Carol
>George C. Scott's Christmas Carol
>Lord of the Rings trilogy, extended if possible
>Batman Returns
>The Ref
>the original Bishop's Wife
>any or all of the Rankin/Bass Christmas specials
>The Santa Clause
>Gremlins
>Home Alone
>Home Alone 2
>It's A Wonderful Life

All that's coming to mind. I'm sure I'm missing plenty.

Christmas horror flick but boobkino.

Nice. Boobkino is getting rarer and rarer.

Yep. I forgot two huge ones. Knew something was missing.
>Christmas Vacation
>Scrooged

youtube.com/watch?v=-X0Trv7vOn0

it's also feetkino

This is a Christmas movie. Die hard is not. If you cannot see why feel free to leave the board forever.

McClane is literally getting back with his family for Christmas and his adventure allows this to happen.

This. If lethal weapon is a Christmas movie then so is jaws the revenge.

Jingle all the way

It’s after thanksgiving faggot, ‘tis the season.

>not celebrating Christmas for at least 3 months

It's a movie that takes place during the Christmas season. There is nothing about Christmas in it. Maybe the ho ho ho I've got a machine gun part, but other than that it's just an action movie.

>There is nothing about Christmas in it.
>opens with a Christmas rap song
>various conversations about Christmas
>McClane going to see his ex wife specifically for Christmas
>Christmas party playing a large part in the heist
Did you even watch the movie? Christmas was all over Die Hard.

You forgot
>jingle bell sounds incorporated into the film's OST

I also forgot the teddy bear for his kid.

Not the best by a long shot, but an interesting one fore sure

I liked it a lot.
Miles better than fucking Krampus.

This. Truly Christmas kino.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

Maaaaan, I remember cruisin' Sup Forums (back then we called it "slash b") looking for the freshest memes. Rickrolling, advice animals, rage comics, greentexts... it seemed like the world was our oyster. Like the memes would never stop flowing.
It's all changed now, the meme game. "The Only Game" as my good friend Brad Dunwhittey called it (rip in piece, bro). Memes aren't just something Joe Schmo can take a look at and understand. Memes require an in-depth understanding and appreciation of film to truly "get". Kino, capeshit, waifu-core... it doesn't matter what your taste is, each meme has to be hand-crafted by dedicated artisans to truly deliver that dank experience.

Sometimes I miss those old days...