Is this the end of Hollywood?

Is this the end of Hollywood?

None of them will go to jail.

no, money will get them a slap on the wrist

they got their two best detectives working this case

LAPD leadership attends Weinstein's weekend parties.

They are going through the motions, but he'll get out unscathed and so will the rest of his social circle.

Also the actresses that are flapping their mouths now will mysteriously get smaller and smaller roles until they are replaced by all the NICE and NEW 18-22 year old pussy that is always entering Hollywood.

You didn't win. You weren't even close to winning. Don't fuck with a God.

This, this and this

Being able to pay for freedom is still one of the most baffling shit that happens in civilised countries.
Fucking blind justice my ass.

Nobody learned anything from Luther lmao

>they are replaced by all the NICE and NEW 18-22 year old pussy

Its already happening. Who in the flying fuck was this chick? And now look at her.

>And your other pussy!

Pride comes before the fall.

When these actresses see Harvey back on the streets attending all the big parties again within a year, do you think their first sensation will be a pang of fear?

He will be coming back and he'll bring some new toys with him.

With friends in high places the "fall" will be cushioned.

seriously, I can't blame harvey for being a rapist by circumstance. I'd do the same if I were a rich jew.

>Virginia PD charged Rose McGowan with drug possession even though she was in California during this announcement

Harvey is a God. Every police chief in his pocket. Wonder what pictures he has of them.

we’re descended from a common ancestor with those disgusting animals

"""""""""rapist""""""""

These fags also have enemies. There are others in high positions that want Weinstein out just for increased business opportunities.

Judaic countries owned by Neanderthals, you mean. That's not a civilization.

He's going down, no ifs ands or buts. Most of the other stuff of the others will be just motions.

Why don't they just get the FBI at this point?

>chad

Chad doesn't look fat

lad you don't know how bad it is

No you dipshit. Pic related.
You have to be fucking braindead to think this isn't all according to plan. Only certain people are "allowed" to go down. Singer isn't one of them. Neither is Dan Schneider. This is clearly someone taking advantage of Bob's bid to remove Harvey, by launching a coo on the whole of Hollywood.
I suspect Bob Iger's involved.

>we can have a threesome with Olivia Wilde
what did he mean by this?

ALLEGATIONS

Come on. If you're in a position of any power in western world, i sure hope you don't have to supervise any females.

I love thinking about Jason Sudeikis' fake smile and his bragging about their amazing sex life. A massive cuckold.

>Why why are you going out alone with Harvey again, honey? Oh, another girl will be attending so I don't need to worry? That's good.

>a coo
nigga wtf...

*coup
I'm tired, shut up

THIS, THEY ALL CONSENTED IN ORDER TO ADVANCE THEIR CAREERS

NOW ITS #METOO TIME SO ANYONE WHO GOT AN ASS SLAP WANTS A PIECE OF THE RAPE ACTION IN MONEY OR ATTENTION

IF THEY DIDNT GO STRAIGHT TO THE COPS AND HAD A RAPEKIT DONE FINDING HIS DNA THERE ARE LITERALLY NO CRIMINAL CHARGES

surely hope so. something new will be born

no, it's the end of males. white, jewish, black, asian. NO ONE is safe.

>director touches the actress's shoulder
>HE RAPED ME!!!!

>that pic
Guy is not a looker.

And yet, he tooker

that’s not how it works you idiot, they’re both complicit. our civilization which is one sided in thought, doesn’t know how to both victim blame and punish predators because its dying and based on false morals

will all the women leaders get along as well as female bonobos ?

based on no evidence and years after it occurred
you can't prosecute anyone on those grounds. The law isn't going to bend for virtue signalling purposes

Forget it Jake, it's Chinatown.

Harvey did nothing wrong anyway desu senpai.

If anything he and his gals should be prosecuted for prostitution

Wrong. Weinstein is the sacrifice for all the others. He'll get the book thrown at him and while everyone is gawking about it the others will be quietly forgotten. Someone has to pay and he was too open and forthright with it.

hopefully Bryan Singer is being investigated.

you're right, what he did was extorting them for sexual favors and that is bad but I really can't blame him.

MORE LIKE THEY'RE BRIBING HIM

HE DOESN'T NEED THEM, THEY NEED HIM

>females
>getting along
In what world?

good. i don't condone rape, but i feel like male sexuality is on trial and women have too much power to ruin the lives of good guys that try to make their way in the world.

They admitted that they did these thing, user.

American police is a fucking joke. They can't make good investigations cauz they aren't independant. For exemple the LAPD take their order from the major of LA. And the major of LA takes his order from Hollywood.

>999
confirmed truth
weinstein walks

Aren't the LAPD like the second most corrupt police force after New Orleans?

>tfw no independent cowboy-cop elite unit to bring Weinstein down with shady borderline-criminal antics

whats this about sore butts?

>Eva Green left 'shocked and disgusted' after 'pushing off' Harvey Weinstein
>it was in 2010
>in 2014 Eva Green was in Sin City 2 which was produced by Harvey

What did she mean by this?

She is french. It's pretty normal for french girls.

>Hollywood.

Hollywood wants Harvey sacrificed. The story was first broke in the New York Times and there are independent rape investigations in NY and London. One of them will stick.

When is it his turn?

Why would they stick? There's no evidence of anything because they all traded sex for roles and regret =/= rape

>lapd

and before long we are going to perish from a common ancestor of those disgusting animals..

Dennis was my favorite.

They handle allegations all the time, how is this news.

They couldn't have picked a worse frontgirl than McGowan. The girl is notoriously fucked in the head.

Because it's white men for once.

Tru Detective season 3 pitch: Rust and Marty bring down the Hollywood pedo Satanist ring

jews have the highest IQs in the world

you're the neanderthals if anything

wtf, I love third wave feminism and hate toxic masculinity now

That's really not that unusual. There have been allegations against some of those people for 3 decades.

>lapd
lmao

>Is this the end of Hollywood?

Of course it hasn't. Liberals/Progressives have already changed the debate from "This is a Hollywood problem" to "This is a straight male problem" i.e. #metoo.

There will be no lessons learned and nothing will change

It's all fine and well until the bitch comes out of the kitchen and wants to be lil miss independent. Go make a sandwich and know your place.

Bring on the weak sauce faggots

I have an /iq/ of 128 and I'm exclusively Briton/Pict/Scando. Grey eyes, brown hair, ginger beard; the perfect storm.

>77
>Star War was released in 1977

the neanderthal genome is what separates the White Man from subhuman "homo sapiens"
go back to africa you subhuman ape and let the superior Neanderthals talk

They didnt' really pick her. She just did all the attention whoring on twitter.

Neanderthals were more intelligent though, humans were just more numerous and shoa'd them into oblivion.

fuck off satan

>satan trips of truth

>its a this is sensationalist bullshit that'll get tossed out because cops dont charge on baseless hearsay episode
love this episode

>unscathed

that ship already sailed. He could easily get away with it but nobody will respect him ever again.

The fact that an obvious rapist / child molestor / creep like Singer is STILL free is just sad. It's sad that people can stoop so low as to allow that kind of garbage.

I am surprised someone hasn't assassinated half of these pedos yet. Isn't there some loser somewhere with a heart of gold with nothing to lose who lives in the US who can find these pedos and just put a few bullets in them?

what if you're a catholic who becomes an atheist ?

High profile? I thought all men are created equal in the eyes of the law...

>launching a coo

Although i am Sup Forums personified, i really hope for this, i want this guy to WALK FREE, and i want these bitches to disappear.

It was never a secret that to ''make it'' in holywood you gotta fuck producers, they have infinite money and the only possible way to bribe them is through sex, they did nothing wrong and they should be allowed to continue dinduing it.

Gonna launch a coo, mothaflocker

(((Weinstein))) will do as much time as (((Polanski)))

I just want to hear all the sordid details of what he did to those actresses

>I am surprised someone hasn't assassinated half of these pedos yet.

manson family tried at first but got carried away

How long before the Mossad is able to "convince" LAPD it's not worth investigating further?

Eva green finally gave in and submitted to harvey weinstein in 2013 mid year. This was after her tv series camelot was cancelled and dark shadows bombed. She slept regularly for 6-8 months with harvey and that's how landed two comic book movies in hollywood. If eva had any idea her mother would have spoken out..she would have stopped her as now Eva has to pretend about assault. Eva green's mother knew only half the story and not about her getting fucked in every way possible by Harvey weinstein.

How many LA cops in their off hours work security for movie sets, clubs and people in the entertainment industry? How much money have people in the entertainment industry donated to Democratic campaigns in local and state elections like the mayor's or governor's office? Nothing is going to happen.

eva green !

>thinking this

NO!

Change is coming.

Perhaps, the only way I can see it happening is if fucking actresses and groping twinks will be a liability for investors.

But I doubt it will fully go away because much of it is dirty of semi voluntary, there is a big blurring of the lines between ultra high end hookers/yacht girls and rent boys, and actresses/actors, models etc who are looking to have mutually beneficial relationships. So the next generation might do it 100% voluntarily and sign non disclosure agreements as a sign of trust.

But it could all go down if they keep it up.