ITT: Sup Forums in 2037

I can't believe they're making a fucking live-action remake of Zootopia.

Aaaaany second now...

After all these years
>OP is still a faggot

DC movies have been cookie cutter shit since Disney bought them out

this

Can you guys believe how good the Ashes of Homeworld DLC was? 20 years later and Save the Light still holds up.

I'm 50 yo, is there a board for old timers?

I can't believe hirshim00t deleted Sup Forums

Making Greg the show MC was the best idea they could have

Surprising after Bioware picked it up.

You guys remember trees?

AGE OF PAPA SMURF.

DISCUSS.

I can't believe Sup Forums bought Marvel and DC.

He had to in order to sell it to Google.

Did you guys read Watchmen issue #144? I know that they got that computer to perfectly mimic Alan Moore's writing but did it really need to include seven pages of squid rape?

SAMURAI JACK IS DEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAD!!!

Avatar 2 confirmed for next year whose ready!

>born in 2018
>born too late to experience trees
>too early to experience sprawling cyberpunk dystopia

it hurts

>90 ABY
>New Star Wars cartoon
>Maul is still alive and suffering
When will his sufdering end?

[this is an automated message made by the NSA]
Don't forget to watch directly to your device's camera every 10 minutes.
Abstain for performing any kind of racist comments or offense against other user.
An assault team will arrive to your location in 5 minutes to terminate you if you don't follow these instructions

Have a good day and remember, no one outside after 18:00 till 8:00 of next day

Thank you for your attention citizens.
[End of communication]

With the current global situation with the New Mongolian Empire (deepest condolences Europe), I can say without any doubt that I did not see that one coming. Why did you spur them on /cgl/? You use to be such a reclusive and passive board, what happened?

Fuck off you stupid chink

Remember when people watched television?
Back then some people thought online streaming services would bankroll a resurgence of animation.
Meanwhile Japan is still cranking out over 160 shows a year.

A team has been sent to your residence.
Please wait until your judge arrives to your location.

We finally weaponized Emus!
Run amerifats, RUN!

>Adventure Time reboot
>Finn is now a black asian muslim transvestite
>who is married to Jake

I hated the original as much as Sup Forums did back then, but still, this is just fucking ridiculous.

Sup Forums won't be around that long.

>It's a adult cartoon
>they still have to pander to all the fucking sjw, muh feeling, gender and other bullshit

To think my grand kids are watching bullshit

>meanwhile, on bizarro Sup Forums...
Damn guys, who would've thought the new Johnny Bravo reboot would be so kino?

Remember when we didn't have to use jacks and avatars to talk to each other and had a forum to post things?

Remember Moot?

>being 30 in 2017
>posting on Sup Forums
kek get your life together old fuck

Anyone know how to get comics anymore in stuck in fallout bunker for a few decades and I'm running out of rule 34

What the hell is kino?

So I heard there was a new movie coming out from some artsy European director this year, but it like... isn't anything. It's not a sequel, or adaptation, or reboot, or soft reboot, or anything! I don't even know what the word for it is.

Can you even make a movie like that?

Just trade in your bottle caps at a vendor. You can get a few good, readable copies at the right place.

Of course, you could always try raiding one of the stores, but on your toes - the Trump Clan controls most of the west side, now.

Man those 3 chapters of Berserk we got since 2017 are shit. What do you think /coa/?

Hello newfriend :^)

It was really fucking stupid when Guts made a mad dash for another boat in 2020 and how he's still on it

>tfw you are old enough to remember when cartoons could be 11-22 minutes long and not 90 second gogogo style
>tfw you are old enough to remember when cartoons were hand made on a work station with a real screen and each movement was hand programed with care, and real people provided the voices, autoneromation vocolotronics are so cold.

Man I can't believe president Barron convince the Caliph of Germany to let in those poor Swedish refugees. What a charismatic man.

Any news on when Venture Bros' season 7 is coming out? It feels like it's been 20 years.

So I found this relic collecting dust in my grandfather's attic, and I'm stumped. What the fuck is a "bee"?

It will be a Boomerang exclusive

>he didn't watch Dr. Bees Rising
C'mon mate its only the 4th film in the series.

You know, Dan Slott is actually killing it on ASM these days.

Sloot's alive? I thought he died in the Company Wars of 2026.

I remember when cartoons had color, I mean, real color. Not that god-awful soulless pastel shit they had in the 10's and 20's. But then the studios just kept muting the colors more and more until they were black and white, and of course the sound followed afterwards. First no music, then no sound effects and now there's no more dialogue either.

I wouldn't have believed it if you had told me twenty years ago, but here we are. All cartoons are now black and white, with no sound and the only the very cheapest animation possible.

Well, it could be worse I guess. At least now there's proper pedo representation and mandatory differently abled and healthy at any size characters. And without color, its not like it matters that white characters aren't allowed any more.

Bee's are fucking Green Party propaganda, back when we had a party system in the US. Some environmental yatz's made up an animal that was supposed to be integral to all life on Earth. Bullshit obviously. Thankfully the return of the Bullmoose did away with all the bullshit. Bless Teddy Roosevelt Clone #1198 for saving us.

I really think that the new Steven Universe reboot on adult swim is getting too political.

Then again, it's really hard not to address the fact that the Middle East just nuked itself to radioactive ash, or the Mall of America Massacre, or the reestablishment of the USSR in Eurasia.

I think the episode about the race riot in Beach City was really good, though, because it didn't try to portray BLM as the good guys, like the media has for 20 years now. It was really refreshing seeing Pearl stab a few dindus trying to loot the Big Donut.

Everyone thought he died. Turns out he uploaded his brain into Geoff Johns for awhile. He's back in a younger body of himself though. Fucking cloning changed the damn game.

>hating auto-animation and synth-voice
>wants a return to long form animation
choose one geezer, it's not like there's a Korea to do the actual work these days.

Ugh these opinions have been officially outlawed on Sup Forums buddy. Right wing posting is a bannable offense now shitlord. Bye bye cis scum.

Look, just because Kim Jung Un look over S. Korea 16 years ago and renamed it Kim Jungunia, doesn't mean Korea doesn't exist.

>Being an RP fag

Look, I get that the Warriors of Social Justice are a crazy story of the past. But let it go. They were genetic experiments with rainbow colored hair that went awry. No need to bring that up again. Frell.

I am happy Teen Titans Go is the only thing that passes on Cartoon Network, Boomerang, Toonami and Adult Swim. It is my favorite show.

I almost wonder what would happen if they made other shows.

So how about that Steven Universe Kai?

My robot buddy and I are bored up here in space and ran out of 2010's era movies, can you guys beam some more up for us?

Stay on Europa, you robot loving faggot!

OK FUCK YOU YOU NAZI FUCK I'VE ALERTED THE OVERMOD. YOU'RE OUT OF HERE YOU STRAIGHT WHITE MALE PIECE OR SHIT.

I hope you know you're a clone dude

Hey look, everything is almost exactly the same as it was 20 years ago, but the mobile phones have gotten thinner.

White male? Dude, we're all fucking born in a lab. Everyone is fucking synthoid. Stop RPing before I have you classified as a nutter.

ROBOT RIGHTS ON EARTH! IT'S 2037!!!!

CLONE RIGHTS ON EARTH! IT'S ALMOST 2038!!!

I know it's the 100th failure, but the NEXT DCEU movie will be a hit

>Not getting the smart implant in your cortex.

Stay away from me you fucking organic filth.

>Anime parody episode
>Jojo

A clone fucking a robot? NOW I HAVE SEEN EVERYTHING!

How is the 2017+20 matrix sim anon98392?

OH MY XOD YOU ABELIST ASSHOLE. I CAN'T EVEN UGH
SYSHJSKDVBDHSJ. SBSJAIO_#&,!.hdj
IM hAVINGg a pAnik att afk.

Oh god dammit! Someone set up a History Script to ruse me.

Alright guys, so, will it be fifth time lucky getting a Dredd franchise going?

Also, while we're discussing English comics, never forget the HS2 disaster. Especially since parts of Manchester are still raining down from orbit.

They were kinda bullshit desu.

That was a hoax, turns out that it was just another Irish remake of Red Dawn depicting a Swedish invasion this time instead of Korea.

>Meanwhile on Sup Forums, Half-Life 3 confirmed threads are fucking everywhere still because it's 30 years since Episode 2....

Just one good Batman movie. Twenty-nine fucking years. Twenty. Nine. Fucking. Years.

I can't wait for this year's Spider-man reboot

Why are there so many faggots in Disney movies now? Ever since the LeFou/Gaston kiss in the Beauty and the Beast remake, it seems like it's gotten worse and worse. I mean, the Wreck-It Ralph remake ended with a gay orgy, and their next animated film is titled Butt-Buddies, for God's sake.

At least we got the Elsa/Anna sex scene in the third Frozen film. That was hot. Even still, I feel like they're going all out in forcing this agenda down our throats.

Last years was okay, I guess. The best one is still the 2026 reboot.

>clone saga 9: the angering
Bravo bendis

>Just one good Batman movie. Twenty-nine fucking years. Twenty. Nine. Fucking. Years.
So long as Snyder-bot is running the DCEU, it will never happen

It doesn't look too hopeful ever since he got those cyborg implants that makes him see everything in slo-mo

When are the elder moots adding a mars cartoon board? This is an Earth cartoon board only!!

My sister is fucking a robot and you're worried about the gays? Get some perspective. A FUCKING ROBOT!!!

>agenda
You're imagining things, Michael Anderson at 245 Westwood Drive, Hill County Cincinnati.

I'm dead

Who the fuck is Bendis dude? Marvel's comics division died out 18 years ago.

Hey, at least robots can be decent parents.

>expecting Sup Forums to change
about the only thing that's changed here in the past 15 years is that NEETs ARE the Normies now.
>10 billion people on the net and 8 billion have all day to ship post

The one where Uncle Ben turns the tables and kills his mugger?
What a twist. I guess it was ahead of its time back in '26, but the idea of a uncle/nephew superhero team cleaning up New York City by any means necessary is what we need now

> he's this wrong

he he he, fuck off NSA

Figures the one fucking thing the EMPs didn't take out in 2035 was him.

He was apparently a human that wrote bad stories. Humans used to write comics back in the day, rather than the Cyborg Manatees that are in charge now.

01001000 01100001 00100000 01001000 01100001 00100000 01101000 01110101 01101101 01100001 01101110 01110011 00100000 01110011 01101101 01100101 01101100 01101100 00100000 01101000 01100001 00100000 01101000 01100001 00100000 01101000 01100001

Yeah the Neo-Librals went down a lot quicker than anyone expected too apparently those mandatory anti-masculinity hormones they gave everyone didn't pan out like they thought it would, I hear they're moving to the Canadian empire now

No honest to goodness organic would let a metallic raise a child. NO. FUCKING. WAY.

Any news on Cans Without Labels?

Hey! No AIs allowed! This a HUMAN board.
Go back to your containment cyberspace

Remember when they brought back Teen Titans in 2031 and everyone went batshit, but then it was as a slice of life cartoon in muted pastel colors and in the style of the ill-fated 2017's flop reboot of Ducktales?

I still can't believe that one guy with the filament whip implants actually killed ten people because of it.

No, what New York needs is the goddamned National Guard. They've had ten terrorist attacks in the last year and it seems like there's a race riot every day, but that faggot mayor they have keeps saying that nothing is wrong except whites are racist.

The worst part is, the Michelle Administration actually backs them on this. Christ, I miss Trump. He knew how to deal with 'em.

Fuck of You over glorified vibrator go back to your librated safe zone in fucking Pluto

Should be here aaaaaany moment. John K. might be on life support, but he's still working away. Thank fuck for coma bots.

Guys I hear Stokoe gonna Finnish orc stain Any day now

Aaaany minute now.

It's probably the goddamned TITAN again. I can't believe we wasted all that money on a strategic defense AI with godlike powers and all it wants to do is shitpost on Sup Forums.

Ah well, at least it hasn't tried to blow us all to hell yet or harvest our brains.

Are you guys excited for the next Tim Burton film coming mid-2038?
It's a musical starring Johnny Depp and Helena Bonham Carter.

Well... old Trump maybe. He got sick of it all and after a brilliant duel, tossed Bannon and Putin into the nearest reactor shaft. Now he's a cyborg and travels from town to town trying to find the rumored animal clone data from 2021.