So which one of these guys is Cap's best friend?

So which one of these guys is Cap's best friend?

Falcon, Bucky is his husbando not his best friend

Bucky fucking duh.

Casual detected

Bucky
Falcon is just some guy he works with and became buddies
Bucky has always been his friend first.

Bucky ofc

Falcon because he is black, diversity it's more important than anything.

Who would you rather have a best friend?

Tony

This.

Bucky. He hasn't known Falcon nearly long enough to be besties.

He literally spent like 5 minutes with Tony. They barely know each other.

zemo

Bucky is surrogate brother

Falcon is best friend

Kinda like how Batman's best friend is probably Jim Gordon because Alfred is his fake dad and Dick Grayson is his not-quite-as-fake son

In the comics Tony and Cap has a really intense work relationship. Tony more or less founded and funded the Avengers, which is basically how Cap found a way to relate to the modern world. But Tony also ditches the team and leaves Cap in charge for years at a time. So Cap has a lot of respect for and gratitude towards Tony, but think he's kind of a douche, and Tony is really glad that Cap keeps the Avengers doing good stuff, but kind of chaffs at the idea of following his orders

So they're kind of like divorced parents with shared custody of the kids (The Avengers)

I thought OP was talking about movies not overall. If it's everything then is technically true.

Bucky. Sam even knows this, and that's why he hates Bucky so much. He knows he's the side best friend when the main one is absent.

>Batman's best friend is probably Jim Gordon

delet this

I should have used a comic pic I meant in comics

MCU - Bucky

616 - Sam

Who could cheer up Cap?
Who could help Cap with strategy the best?
Who could cuddle Wanda the best?

Direct to

Well no I believe the negro fellow is his butler or doorman or some such. I don't think the Captain mingles with his type of people.

First post best post.

Yes.

Also they are all my husbando

I'm a slut

go away Natasha

It's that lovely lass Sharon of course. She even massages his lips when they look sore. That's real BFF stuff there.

CUTE

Widow will not be moved.

Bucky>Black Widow>Falcon>Tony

Bucky is essentially his brother. He's his oldest friend, even if - due to some time travel or other reality bending fuckary, Peggy, Howard, and the Commandos were all brought back. Or if we go by canon, and not by the MCU, Namor, Torch, Toro, etc. were all brought back.

Bucky was still there first and even with the entire WS thing, he's still Steve and Bucky. In the MCU, he's still the one Steve went back for, and almost died for on the heli-carrier.

Sam's probably the first true friend he's made since his return, unless they actually did something with Natasha and continued their relationship (non-sexual) from CA-TWS, which they really didn't in Ultron or in CA-CW.

OP is pointing to MCU. OP is a casual who probably doesn't know the history, but all that said, Tony is still someone who doesn't really respect Steve and they are work-friends, if that.

Bucky and Steve have shared history that goes back to Steve pre-serum and nothing is going to change that. No matter how close you find Steve and Tony in any run, or how respectful they seem, Bucky found worth in Steve when he was someone Tony or Howard wouldn't have thought twice about.

And that's going to go far in someone like Steve, comic canon's wise.

Even in Man out of Time and other issues/runs that pre-date Brubaker and TWS and pre-date The MCU, and absent the childhood friends, it's clear that Steve treated Bucky as his partner. Look at ho they designed Earth's Mightiest Heroes.

Best answer

>if I hug him with my fists it's not gay

Steve never fought the world for Falcon

>Black Widow>Falcon

/thread

He never had to

Sam is his best friend one of his boys, his nigga that always got his back

Bucky is his life partner, soulmate, the one he cuddles in bed, buttbuddies, the one that sucks his cock

>friend

Neither. His best friend is murder.

I'd say they're about equal.

Huh, never looked at it like that. This is correct.

Is this from one of those "imaginary stories"?

Ahah top quality post my fellow memer

Nope.

>616 - Sam

Caps been around since 1941, although he wasn't in print for many of those years. Sam started right before 1970, when Bucky was dead. Even then, you wouldn't call Sam the best friend Steve had. Sam was a street hero when they were using Steve as a street hero as well, Sam didn't join the Avengers until the late 90s and it's only the same MCU synergy that has been forcing other things in the comics that makes Sam and Steve close absent his relationship with anyone else. Certainly Spencer's Cap isn't close to Sam.

You're talking 2000s Cap if at all. And once Bucky was brought back via the cube, it was the choice then that Bucky take the shield.