Who would you introduce to your grandma?

Who would you introduce to your grandma?

Well, my grandmas are all long dead so I guess it couldn't hurt to introduce Superman to them.

>glorious ubermensch
>filthy xenos scum
Really?

One for each grandma

r.i.p abuelita

>One is a frozen war veteran who probably saved her when she was young during WWII
>The other is anti-social alien life form who was partly responsible for millions of property damage.

Captain America.

My grandpa's already bald.

but they've already met Zod.

>implying captain america isn't a heretic for using drugs to attain his physical prowess

Superman isnt a fascist

Captain America. She loved blondies.

>flipped S

Well shit, Snyderverse Bizarro would actually be harmless and extremely friendly and sociable, wouldn't he?

Cap, but only if he wear a bra.

(Mcu Steve) full of hope and optimism x schizophrenic autistic who is show likely to go nuts and murder everyone (dceu supes)?

Captain America of course
he was probably my grandmas first shlick anyway, I'm absolutly getting into heaven for this

>one is a criminal on the run who led a fight that paralyzed a war hero
>the other died for our symbolism

Why would I introduce my grandmother to a Nazi like Captain America?

>(Mcu Steve) full of hope and optimism

He is a hardcore killer in civil war

My grandpa came from Austria and fought in ww2, my grandma doesnt like murrikans. Much less interventionist cunts

As a mild mannered reporter, Clark seems more chill than preachy idealist Steve. Steve wants to be a hero, Clark just wants a normal life.

>He is a hardcore killer in civil war

Only because muh Bucky.

Nah, he start the movie by landing and killing some guy. It's pure interventionism, he thinks he has the right to invade sovereign countries and that he can do wherever he wants, the freedom of others doesn't matter, it's a good arc. He end up being the bully.

But he started the movie by beating up a bunch of terrorists that were trying to launch a gas attack?

Superman, obviously. Captain America isn't even a real hero.

Superman is an illegal alien, Cap is an American patriot and WW2 hero. Not even a question. Plus Civil War came out during the Obama presidency so I'm sure she'd be fine with him being a fugitive and a wanted criminal and everything too

in what way is Rhodes a war hero? He was in the air force, probably never saw a day of combat in his life before he took the war Machine armor.

Also the only reason he got paralyzed was because his own teammate shot him in the back

If it's the comics, then Superman. You can't fuck with comics Superman. It's fucking Superman.

If it's the movie versions pictured, then Cap. Last thing I want Superman to do is give my grandma a sour look and question whether or not he's doing the right thing by saving people like her when maybe he should just be shacking up with Amy Adams and killing rando terrorist guys after they already make life a living hell for people who are all doomed anyway. Because altruism is a curse, or something.

>He is a hardcore killer in civil war
But he killed less people in that film than in any of the others he appeared in.

how many did he kill in Winter Soldier? I think he only killed in that part where he threw a grenade at a bunch of Hydra guys in the end. Maybe a couple in that Strike Team mission in the opening.

But then in Civil War, who did he kill? pretty much no one. Maybe 1 or 2 of the guys in the opening, and that's it.

Are we talking Captain Evans and Cavillman? I'd do Cap over Supes, because Superman is dead. So he'll like never come back ever. Also because MCUcap is charming, Cavill is a downer.

If we're talking comic versions, then it's Superman, no question. Superdad, if I can be specific.

>air force
>war hero
wew

Cap.
He resembles my own grandpa if he were not a really short guy.

Captain America, even if he's not exactly my type.

Clark.

A plain looking, dorky journalist that is. Nobody would believe I legit attracted someone who looks like a hollywood star.

But why is Clark saving people with the same dour face every time?

if i date superman does it mean i get kidnapped by supervillains

If it makes you feel better he'll take over the world if anyone ever kills you.

>But why is Clark saving people with the same dour face every time?

It's a tough job.

A job that looks like he doesn't enjoy. That doesn't look like Superman to me.

It would come off as sociopathic if he was smiling and joking around while the world goes to hell. Looking at you, Avengers.

I like how Zemo brought that up concerning his dead family.

As a hero, Superman should just be happy his powers keep people safe, and less concerned about how they feel about it.

No. He cares about his impact on the world, something you can't say about steve

He's sad that he can't make the world a better place?

Well my grandpa was a nazi, my grandma was a spanish-italian nurse who loved swearing, my other grandma is a thief and my other grandpa was a conman.

I'll just... Leave.

When he saves that girl from the burning building, he's smiling until everyone starts reaching out to touch him

They don't really show any accidental deaths - and it becomes a question of parsing the nature of those deaths. Is Clark to blame for the accidental deaths in Smallville or Metropolis because he didn't take the fight away from those cities, or is Zod to blame for bringing the fight there, to target Martha - not really sure why Zod picked Metropolis, it really only makes sense in that it's canon Superman's home town, which it wasn't in the history of the movie, and given that the DCEU puts it on the east coast and next to Gotham is it actually Bruce and Lex's (and others like them) fault?

What about the accidentals deaths in the MCU. How many of them do you attribute to Steve, if any? Is Sokovia the fault of Bruce and (more so) Tony because they designed and built the MCU version of Ultron? It's definitely Tony's fault for putting the Stark tower in Manhattan, or is it Loki's fault for needing the power source to bring the Chitauri to this version of Midgaard?

The Triskilion incident (and any accidental deaths there) can be, to an extent addressed to Steve but some of those were SHIELD agents who acted to help and got killed by Hydra/Strike agents, etc.

Either way you look at it, it's a bit hard to really assess blame in those Act of God kind of situations. The more simple ones would be say the elevator in CA-TWS (and those can be blamed on Pierce if there were any actual casualties from that incident, especially as Steve did give fair warning). Likewise, where are you going to blame Clark? For the incident with Lois in Africa?

Bruce probably has a more direct kill count than either Steve or Clark over the course of five movies, when he's only appeared in one.

>(Mcu Steve) full of hope and optimism

By Civil War Steve has lost faith in everything but himself and a handful of people.

And on whose authority did he do this?

Superman. Only milennials like Cap because of the movies. Superman's been popular since my grandma's been a kid.

>the elevator in CA-TWS

I don't think any of those guys died. We know Rumlow and that one other prominent SHIELD guy lived through it,presumably he was just knocking those out.

>Bruce probably has a more direct kill count than either Steve or Clark over the course of five movies

I'm not sure if that's true if you count Cap 1, where he runs around shooting guns and throwing guys out of planes.

Cap, she's seen everything so far in the DCEU and MCU and so far she only likes the MCU.
If we were talking comics then definitely Supes

He's got super-smell. Smelling someone that closely is hard to get used to.

Introducing people from the greatest generation to a filthy Irishman.

The fuck do Americans care about terrorist attacks in shit countries?

You know

I've read Superman books for a little while now, and I never considered that as a downside of his powers

>Lois is carrying Jon and starts getting pregnancy gassiness
>Clark is way too nice to tell her

How Supes has not killed himself yet is a mystery

Steve rogers. Superman wouldn't even be there 90% of the time

Goddamn it, I came here to make a witty comment about how I absolutely would introduce a Bizzaro Man of Murder to my grandma and ya beat me to it long ago.

Good on you.

The other didn't die at all

My grandma died recently but she liked Cavill, watched MoS with me.

America is literately the superhero of the world

>But he started the movie by illegally killing up a bunch of terrorists in a foreing sovereign country instead of sharing intelligence and offering help to the local authorities

>literally the perfect human
>some filthy ilegal alien

>Some weak jaw line hasbeen.
>One beautiful god of a man
I mean Grannies like some hunky man meat too.

>drugs

I think you mean geneseed.

is your grandma named Martha?

Both. Cap and Supes are the best.

DELETE THIS

The movie versions?

Cap is the only good character of that pic.

Snyderman barely has any character, barely speaks, and is barely sane.

Remember when Marvel characters went to the DC universe and couldnt believe how heroic people were there compared to Marvel, and how the population liked them? Its quite the opposite on the movieverses, Supes would probably be surprised with Captain America popularity and skill of being the moral compass before Civil War.

Cap is potato eater.

Underrated post.

>I have shit attention span
They literally talk about how many combat missions he flew.

Superman obviously.

Captain America is still literally who to most old people.

/This

I can tell you are a filthy millenial.

Routh's Supes because Reeve is dead.

>smiles at Lois every time he saves her
>smiles at Mexican girl he saved from fire before all her friends made it weird and all started touching him
He acts perfectly fine. Cap's the one who has never smiled once while saving innocent lives.

Grams doesn't approve of neck-snapping xenos who led murderous aliens to earth

>Chris Evans
>weak jawline
What fucking universe do you live in

Cap would probably have more in common with them, so Cap.

Also if I lived in the marvel world I could ask cap for a job with the new shield or something.

that's because Cap is working hard and trying to avoid being killed, whereas Supercavill sulks in spite of the fact that he's nigh invulnerable