They didn't they actually fucking did it

They didn't they actually fucking did it
WB killed Capekino

Other urls found in this thread:

comicbookmovie.com/justice_league/spoilers-did-joss-whedon-take-a-swipe-at-justice-league-in-the-movies-opening-credits-a155707
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They hired joss cuck whedon what do you think.

they should've just randomly added a party rock anthem session in the middle of the movie

Just because you dig a deeper latrine doesn't mean that it won't be full of shit.

Where's the fucking link? Do they say this cut will be out on blu-ray? Fuck Whedon and WB

kek DC sucks so much

>tfw even Whedon gets away with it because "WB forced him to cut it even more than he would"

yea i only want to see snyder's cut

there is no Snyder cut. you are the victim of a vicious trolling.

Fox is the only one left to save the cape genre from being shit, it seems.

That's what happens when you try to design your movies for Rotten Tomatoes instead of people.

But they did design it for people. They brought in the quips and added Wedon specifically for the the MCU audience.

true but i have a feeling deadpool 2 will fail to recapture what made the first one good

Apparently Junkie XL was originally scored the movie, then Elfman redid it? One of my biggest problems was the score, it was just so uninspired. Thought the score for BvS was excellent

MCU audience begged for a quippy smiling Superman and now that the character has been raped they don't even seem care. This is what happens when you don't let actual directors make your films. They become hollow shells imitating others.

Yes Junkie was Snyder's guy and hired to score JL like he scored BvS. Although no Zimmer this time. Whedon fired Junkie and instead called Elfman to compose what has to be the most generic and uninspiring score of all times. Sometimes I think Whedon only said yes to the job to fuck Snyder over. Even Elfman said he regretted doing it.

Deadpool was overrated anyways. It's basically the worst part of the comics put into a movie. I'd mention something like "nu-deadpool" or "memepool", but those have been around for over a decade as well.

Fucking hell. Not even considering the plot/dialogue changes whedon made, the elfman score and the color changes make the transition from BvS to JL so jarring. Although I should admit I think the extended cut of BvS is kino so I was hoping for more of that

>It's a Sup Forums still thinks Snyder is a Kubrick-esque genius

You don't need to be Kubrick to be vastly superior to Whedon and his MCU garbage universe.

So that's why all previous films are shit aswell?

He most certainly is not Kubrick or insert practically any Academy Award winning director. But Snyder at least attempts greatness with his capeshit.

Joss is the absolute bottom of the barrel for Superhero films, he does not respect them whatsoever. If it wasn't for Firefly I'd say his entire career has been built around the concept of appealing to the lowest common denominator.

MCU has improved without him. The Russo Brothers Captain America films are way better than Avengers 1 and 2.

Any filmmaker upsetting this many Marvel Pakis has to be good at something.

>mfw I infiltrated the enemy camp and destroyed their franchise from within while they paid me fat bux.

>Any filmmaker upsetting this many Marvel Pakis has to be good at something.

Except film making.

Kevin Feige sends his regards

Well, he's good at making awful movies.

Like fucking clockwork he proves the point

deadpool was hot fucking garbage. complete departure from what the character was supposed to be about.

What point?

Wow. I gonna use that sometime.

Don't worry, you'll be irrelevant in DC in just a few months.

Russos are a bit overrated. Raimi deserves the real credit for cape.

comicbookmovie.com/justice_league/spoilers-did-joss-whedon-take-a-swipe-at-justice-league-in-the-movies-opening-credits-a155707

WHEDON HAS GONE FUCKING ROGUE

Uhh, you do realize how well off the MCU is compared to the DCEU right? This isn't subjective at all, the former is simply in a much better place than the latter.

But that scene was shot by Snyder.

The MCU fans wanted a universe
the DChads wanted a kino

that's the difference

Well sorry

Znyder didn't make "films", and he didn't make Superman
He made adaptations of comic book stories
If you think there was ever an ounce of creativity or integrity in any live action comic book manchild marketing scheme you are literally a retard

>implying DC will exist in a few months

Why does DC have so much trouble? Why don't they just make some little quips and cg action scenes to rake in manchild bucks?

>Why does DC have so much trouble?
They're directly competing with Disney. It is ugly thing to compete with Disney. WB still barely comprehends the beast they're up against.

Ironically the can’t use Fantastic Four because audiences don’t give a shit after the failed reboot (plus they’re pretty lame, except for Doctor Doom), and Xmen seems to be going nowhere

Their spin offs in the works look interesting, like X-Force, Multiple Man and New Mutants

>In an interview earlier this year, Whedon stated that he wasn't thinking about casting for now. "I feel like I'm creating this character, I'm going to dialogue with her, and then we'll see who joins that later on," he said. "I doubt it will be a name. This is somewhere where you go and find Batgirl and then you cast her. I'm not against movie stars, they're great, but you need somebody who's going to be just right. And a situation like this, the name carries a lot of weight so it's not as critical."

He literally only accepted to direct Batgirl so he could couch cast 18 year old models. He near damn admits it.