Is Fox planning to make an X-23 solo movie?

Is Fox planning to make an X-23 solo movie?

If they do, I hope she'll fight Daken in it.

Well I hope the story is good and that fights are primarily used to advance the plot in an exciting but organic matter.

I doubt they have anything more than concept, but I'm sure they are thinking about it. Problem is Logan is set in another universe way into the future plus they took out most of Laura's story so what would the movie even be about?

>we'll never see Kelsey Grammer's Beast ever again

No, also dakken sucks

>there are people that like daken

Didn't they already do that? Or is just that they cast her in every other movie wolverine is in?

Why does he have an anus on his forehead?

>Wolverines can only fight Wolverines

Thank you, user.

>Is Fox planning to make an X-23 solo movie?
I doubt it, but I won't be surprised when Laura timetravels into the past and never leaves.

I'm hoping for teen prostitute myself. There's a lack of R-rated movies with hot jailbait these days.

>Wanting Daken in anything
OP, do you think at all before you post?

I wanted to hate Daken but when he was written well like in X-23 solo book and Dark Avengers it was clear he has a lot of potential. He's his generation's Sabretooth.

>Teen prostitute
No, Laura is for cute! CUTE!

>hot jailbait
I agree with these however.

Only if they set it up with a Johnny Storm dating Daken movie first...

He was in DoFP for like 3 seconds

y dont kids like draken

Why are people so obsessed with this part of her backstory? Whenever someone makes a thread about her, someone always has to bring it up.

Why are you so obsessed with ignoring it? Its an important part of who she is. Is Wonder Woman less of a hero just cause she was a total bondage fetishist in her early days?

The amount of comics about the post-apocalypse in X-Men I imagine we could get a few movies set in a single one. At some point they'll have to do Age of Apocalypse which I think would be dope. Go all out. I think that DoFP type movies would work really well as "casting enders" for characters.

Someone brought up the idea that the masochist who kept coming her to get cut up gave her the idea that there are people out there who care or something like that. And this is after escaping from Zander Rice.

In fairness, she was supposedly a great hooker.

Well Logan kept the part where she had a habit of cutting herself with the claws

We are sick of PG-13 shit and we want the Edge.

heh. backstory.

Regenerative hymen.

>Is Fox planning to make an X-23 solo movie?

They'd be foolish not to be considering it.

>faggots ITT think that movie Daken would be 100% an adaptation of comic Daken

Just like each and every X-men right anons?

Because how many superheroes do you know started out as underage hookers?

>Problem is Logan is set in another universe way into the future plus they took out most of Laura's story so what would the movie even be about?
It's the xmen so who cares, new timeline and Cable bring x23 to xforce, or you can make the goonies 2 in the future

Or MCU series. Or DCEU series. Or AMC show... you get the point

>Year is 2047
>Nathan Summers, the mutant known as 'Cable' is the only mutant left in the world and has grown old and weary, being the sole mutant left, Cable is being hunted by humans to finally end mutantkind once and for all.
>Cable is literally Future Gohan
>Cable traces back the origin of the virus that drove mutants into extinction, and it lead him to Logan's healing factor
>Cable deduces that it couldn't have been Logan, as Logan's healing factor was declining at the time due to his adamantum poisoning, making Logan an undesirable candidate for extraction.
>Cable investigates further and finds out that Logan had a child with Mariko Yashida named Akihiro. Akihiro Yashida as a man is then kidnapped by Essex
>Nathaniel Essex is revealed to have reverse engineered the Akihiro's healing factor to instead degrade and cause mutant cells to decay, a virus or a weapon against mutants, the same virus Cable has.
>Cable decides that the best course of action to save himself and his race is to bring Akihiro's physical body to the past and cause a paradox that would make Akihiro cease to exist at all, preventing Essex to discover the perfect weapon against mutant kind
>Akihiro's body is inside one of Essex' buildings, and is in perpetual slumber inside a pod
>To track Akihiro's pod location, Cable uses a gene tracker that uses Wolverine's dna to find a match which would result in him finding the body inside
>Essex troops triangulated Cable's location and pursues the final mutant
>Cable tracks Akihiro's pod and prepares to travel back in time just as Essex' troops is about to shoot him.
>Cable goes back to 2015
>Cable opens the pod
>it contains Laura
>Cable and Laura is now on the hunt to save Akihiro from Essex

I think there's at least one other, but I can't remember who.