>is a loser

>character looks something up on internet
>uses bing

>characters do drugs
>something happens
>theyre suddenly like if they didnt take drugs

The Amazing Spiderman is guilty of this

>character smokes weed
>doesn't spend the next 20 minutes curled up thinking he's having a heart attack for real this time

literally the only movie it happened yet people keep memeing it

>character does weed
>doesn't feel guilty the whole time when he promised himself he would quit

this happened to me once wound up in a mental ward for a couple of weeks

>character is taking antidepressants
>still smokes weed daily

>characters smoke weed
>montage of stoner hijinx

this hits too close to home

lel

>cover me!
>dashes through enemy fire
>wears no armor while surrounded by SWAT teams

It never happened from smoking, but I once ate a pot brownie that caused me to hear someone walking on the tin-roof of my trailer for about a day and a half. Considering I live in house with Spanish tiles... I'd call that a hallucination.

Also, it was from a shop, so it shouldn't have been laced in any way. My wife tells me that "edibles" are orders of magnitude stronger than smoking. And considering I don't smoke, she reckons it hit me pretty hard.

Basically this, pulp fiction was shit. If you shoot heroin you aren't driving let alone dancing.

I once injected two marihuanas and got pregnant. never again senpai.

>trailer starts
>journey - separate ways starts playing

Not true.

Edibles hit you slower, harder and longer.

That's horseshit.
Anyone who uses opiates regularly can and will function normally after using said opiates.
The nod is fairly short-lived.

Name one trailer.

>Person holds up gun
>*Click*

>character searches on the internet
>uses FinderSpider

>character smokes weed
>doesn't instantly die from weed overdose

>character is a genius
>had to drop out of high school because of ADHD

but it is possible to get experience psychedelic effects while high on weed such as psychedelic visuals

But pot smokers do hallucinate

They see the imaginary benefits of smoking

>character drinks
>he's happy

>Character does heroin
>Unable to function for rest of movie

god damn

>character smokes weed
>doesn't become extremely paranoid, delusional, and convinced he's about to have a heart attack
Hmm

>first time pot smoker
>coughs

delet this right now

>character wakes up
>he doesn't wish not doing so

I don't smoke weed, and generally stay away from drugs, but I did dabs once while out at my friend's lake house. I didn't understand how hard it's supposed to hit you, so I did three hits, thinking it wouldn't be much worse than weed.

I ended up paralyzed, unable to move for an hour, and hallucinated that I was hearing the most beautiful hour-long symphony while little bear people peeked out at me from behind the trees. I was also convinced that I was going to die. Shit sucked.

word. fuck dabs. i always get the worst anxiety and yea you're right it's almost like a bad trip

give me some heroin and ill prove you wrong

A friend brought over some dabs a while back and when I took a hit I only inhaled a tiny bit of it, was still really overwhelming

another friend who smokes like every day took a huge hit and had to lay on my bed to calm down, fuck that shit

lol scrubs

wtf are dabs?

Dabs (a.k.a. BHO or "oil") are to weed what crack is to cocaine.

only on massive doses / edibles

>trailer starts
>back in black plays

just concentrated pot oil, its kinda like hash

>character smokes weed
>is capable of doing anything other than lying in bed listening to his favourite album or watching tv

I seriously don't understand how people socialize or get shit done while high, I just want to get lost in my thoughts desu

cleaning while listening to music is pretty nice high desu, and socializing with very close friends only is not a problem, and videogames

I've hallucinated on edibles shit was cash but also the most terrifying thing to ever happen to me.

Now I don't smoke anymore.

weed doesn't do literally anything to me desu

try acid

I hated to be around people when I used to smoke weed. But lifting/running/cooking were all awesome. As long as there are no people around it's nice to do lots of things, but if my roommate came home I would just hide in my room and watch movies

>character smokes weed
>immediately starts laughing hysterically

Is there any downside from eating it?

It's easy to eat too much, which can get really overwhelming/scary, and it will last a lot longer.

This can happen actually. But only the first couple of times you smoke weed.

This is a common issue that I have personally experienced. You likely have anxiety problems and the weed triggers it, causing small panic attacks. I had to stop smoking bongs because of this, I would spend 45 minutes laying on the bed thinking I was going to die. Small amounts of weed don't trigger this tho so I can still smoke it

>Curt Cockings

>character is a long time drug user
>looks clean and handsome

what is Get Out

>gay characters in the film

these are the uneducated faggots that are anti-weed. never tried it or tried it once and had way too much and now swear it off as the worst thing in the world

>character smokes weed
>green cgi smoke appears

Depends on the person and the weed I suppose. I usually like to start a day off by smoking a joint with my morning coffee, then I'm off to do whatever needs to be done for the day, like taking a walk, shopping, chores, socializing, etc.