This motherfucker is a badass

he took out Jabba's entire barge on his own. Took down both skiffs and then made his way on deck. If Leia hadn't met him at the deck surface, he would have gone below, and probably killed everyone down there too to rescue her and the droids.

He handles the speeder bike chase like a set of crunches

He hands himself over to his enemies so he can be brought to his father.

He fights Vader, and wins. People say Vader wasn't trying, but I disagree.
Luke has Vader on the ropes that whole fight with the exception of the parts where he goes defensive only because he says he doesn't want to fight him, and then when Vader throws the saber.
When Luke gets back on the offense, he beats Vader.
Even when Luke is on the defensive, he doesn't give ground amidst Vader's strikes like he did in Empire where he got his ass handed to him.

He then gives the finger to the most powerful man in the galaxy and tells him to get steppin.
The emperor throws some riffs of lightning at him, which Luke didn't know were a thing, and was never taught how to defend against, so it's like superman getting hit with kryptonite for the first time and he isn't sure what to.

Luke goes from naive farm boy, to military commander-wannabe-jedi-kight, to a badass jedi knight

That part when he enters Jabba's palace and double jedi mind trick the guards is awesome. Just compare side to side the naive farm boy to the poised man talking calmly with his father when he let's himself be captured. Hamill's acting started weak but by the end of ROTJ he was pretty confident in his role.

No Jedi has a cooler outfit then the one he wore on RotJ

he choked them out dude. Vader style

shame about that gay-ass hair though

Was it really necessary to blow up the barge, killing everyone?

Mark hamill's acting is supremely underrated in these films.

He plays the character distinguishably different in each film because the character grows as the movies go on.
He has to play the young annoying naive farm boy going out into the world
Then he has to play the young man who struggles to become a jedi knight and face his fear
Then the fully developed, stoic jedi knight he becomes.

And he does it all very well.
Ask yourself:
At what point during these movies is there a scene with Luke where you don't immediately understand what he's thinking, feeling, going through?

Luke grew up on tatooine, he knew jabba and his mercs were bad people.
he would have heard the stories, maybe even had a run in with them.

He killed them because he thought it would be justice

He killed them all swiftly and efficiently, and singlehandedly.

I hate that no Star Wars movie can live up to the original 3 even if they can be a little lacking in parts

He was a badass before 2015.

Now he’s just a creepy hermit that ran away from his problems so he could jack off on rocks all day long.

Indeed, I was mistaken. So I'm guessing he chokes them just enough to make them faint?

>A jedi never uses the force for attack, only defense
>gives two pig men heart attacks by pointing a finger at them

this motherfucker barges into a crime boss's palace uninvited and demands a meeting with him.
offers a bargain and then threatens him in his own home with absolutely no fear

then kills his pet with no weapons on him

And when Jabba ships them off to die at the sarlaac pit, Luke says "that's the last mistake you'll ever make" and does it with a fucking smile

No witness to avoid futute bounty hunters

>>The emperor throws some riffs of lightning at him, which Luke didn't know were a thing, and was never taught how to defend against
It's a damn shame that a.) Yoda never taught him about that, since Yoda was on the recieving end of Palpy's Force lightning once, and b.) Luke threw his lightsaber away, seeing as how a lightsaber easily blocks Force Lightning.

Lightsabers blocking lighting was so fucking stupid

Thanks prequels!

And the best part of it all? Rey will absolutely beat him down.

Not to mention he rescues his father, literally saves his father's soul before he dies.

Don't forget a failure

Thanks Disney!

Shit I forgot how much I loved the originals. Shame his character will be ruined in sue wars the last cis male

This is the darkest timeline

Except for that stupid haircut.

what could have been