Does it bug anybody else that you know all these guys are dead? The clone wars has 121 episodes of people who are dead...

Does it bug anybody else that you know all these guys are dead? The clone wars has 121 episodes of people who are dead. I enjoy the show, but knowing they all die is a real bummer.

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Wookieepedia:Canon_policy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Know you nothing of the force? Luminous beings are we.

But you know that universe is destined for some distopian shit. Become one with the force all you want, but you know all the struggles the clones and jedi face conclude in a bad end.

>all these guys are dead
>121 episodes of people who are dead
>they all die
>Ahsoka

The fuck is wrong with you? Are you retarded or just a faggot?!

Hondo, Ahsoka, Rex, Wolffe, Gregor, Kalani, Numa, Cham, Bo-Katan, Saw, etc

Go choke on your autism and die already

Where are these characters in the original trilogy?

how about continue watching Rebels you austistic fuck

>characters invented after the original trilogy must be dead because there's no other way to be irrelevant to a story!

>Where were Maz and Hux in the OT?!
You're autism is off the richter scale you fucking faggot.

Saw was in Rogue One you retarded manchild. Which takes place in the OT time period. So fuck your Canon Levels.

So you agree that other than Yoda, Darth Vader, the emperor, and Obi (for a few minutes) everybody is dead.

You will die too, OP.

>edge
Dude, I agree with you but you gotta chill the fuck out.

I certainly hope Ahsoka dies.

>is dead
Dead at what point? There are several characters from the Clone Wars show that are confirmed to survive past the finale. There are others that survive into the OT as well.

So if your cut off is A New Hope, you're still missing a few.

>Mon Mothma
>Yularen
>Bail Organa
>R2-D2
>C-3P0
>Vader
>Tarkin
>Yoda
>Palpatine
>Chewie
>Ackbar
>Boba Fett

Those are all characters who were in TCW and made appearances, however brief, in the OT (Bail is a stretch, but he's mentioned). I'm sure there are more.

Plus there are other characters like Jar Jar, who are confirmed to live past ROTJ in canon, and still others, like Maul, Ahsoka, many of the clones, and other members of the Jedi, that survive at least until after Episode III.

>/swco/ flooded with MUH WAIFUs
and MUH HUSBANDOs
>star wars posts outside of /swco/
>/swco/ being this shitty that it warrants posts outside of the general thread
Oh how the mighty have fallen.

Not really, things live then they die. Life and the Force and all that jazz. What bugs me is turning TCW noncanon, fuck you Disney.

TCW is still canon though...

Technically all of the events of star wars happened long time ago, so everybody are really dead from the old age.

Even more technically, all of the Star Wars, considering narrative, are legends from the beginning.

I thought Clone wars ties into Rebels

>TCW noncanon, fuck you Disney

>Rogue One
>Stars a character from TCW

>Star Wars Rebels
>Features lots of characters from TCW

Oh shit, yeah you're right, my bad.
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Wookieepedia:Canon_policy

inb4hemeans Genndy's The Clone Wars, but doesn't specify

nah, I meant the non-Genndy run. However, Genndy did do Force Powers, Grevious, and visual storytelling better.

The jedi are deluded. They use the we will all be one in the force crap to mask the fact that they are weak and are failures.
>yeah i'm totally gonna be one in the force
>i'll be more powerful than you can ever imagine
>but i still won't do anything with that power

We don't know that any of them are dead but it certainly makes the Order 66 sequence a lot sadder after we get to know those Jedi in the show.

Especially Plo Koon who was one of the most bro tier of all Jedi.

Any of them in the picture I mean.

>Any of them
>Ahsoka

Yeah you're still a dumb nigger

Go to bed, Kylo.

I would love to know what the fuck went down.

Both Ashoka and Vader were caught in the blast. Which should have killed them. We know at the very least somehow Vader survived it.

He's just autistic, don't mind him.

>Someone hasn't seen Rebels