Peaky Bloinduhs thread

Peaky Blinders thread?

>Sir Shelby, OBE, I'm [unintelligible gypsy cant]

Brady's Corleone impression is laughable.

bump

>mfw Aiden Gillen can't keep a stable accent and keeps sounding like CIA, just like he did in GoT
How hard is it to do an accent that isn't CIARISH?
Very good episode.
CIA made it from a good episode to very good.
Hopefully we see more of his character this season and he doesn't get killed off early on.

It was hilarious.

No kidding. Just watched Scorch Trials and he's still got the same voice.

Tbh lads I'm still surprised they finally had the balls to kill a main character on screen. Series was feeling pretty consequence-free until this season.

PEAKY BLINDERSH?

It started reasonable but veered into cartoonish parody territory the more he spoke. Hope he dials it down a bit

>Scorch Trials
SKARCH TRIALS*

this show any good? tried watching the first ep the other day but was bored to fucking tears.

Bigguy4you is introduced in the previous seasons and the latest season has CIA, there is bound to be a reunion.

It's the same in Calvary, although I think now he's just typecast as "the vaguely-menacing minor antagonist" (I haven't seen him in anything where he wasn't a vaguely-menacing minor antagonist)

I can't believe they allowed him to do it. When you win an oscar are people too afraid to tell you that you're making an ass out of yourself? CIA's voice is all fucked up too. What the fuck are they even doing

It's still a pretty good show at least

>CIA's voice is all fucked up too.
His voice is always fucked up, same as Bane.

>Character is seriously hurt
"oh shit how will they recover/ how will business carry on?!"
>"Two Years Later.." everything is okay with no mention of what happened.

Has he met hardy's character yet?

First season starts slow but is arguably the most kino season. Things heat up in the last couple episodes of season 1 and pretty much stay that way.

fuck those coats look comfy.

>Scarecrow, CIA and Bane in the same show now
maybe I should pick this show up again

after the fight didn't they say something about solomons having connections they could use to promote the kid?

No sign of Solomons yet, not even in mention after a 1 year timeskip. Makes me a bit nervous, really.

Did they say that? Time for a rewatch, just so I can retract .

>ARFUH?! ARFUH!
>SHALOM ARFUH, SHALOM!

Loved that shit. Kino trolling.

He's in the trailer lad. He's confirmed season 4

Solomons already has a fighter but they want to use his connections to promote CIA's son. So it's only a matter of time until the big guy meets cia again.

>you're a big jew
>for you

Betting his workers aren't on strike.

So the strong grrrl unionist is clearly going to be this season's love interest for Tommy, right

Or she's going to eat a bullet, yeah. Most likely both, given Tommy's history with his squeezes.

He's going to appear in episode 4. It's confirmed.

Good to know, I was genuinely concerned they wouldn't be able to get him back with Taboo's next season in production.

>tfw no more qt gyppofu