Aren't horror movies supposed to be scary??

Aren't horror movies supposed to be scary??
Where s the scary part in pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/YMI7_bjrDHuJvOFTpVkJuQ/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

was it autism?

Madman posted it again...

>would you like to live deliciously?

This was literally her reaction

>getting scared by movies
are you 12? what a stupid thread.

I thought it was at least enjoyable. Certainly not scary at all, but at least enjoyable. For some reason I have a hardon for horror movies, no matter how bad they are. I can just watch them nonstop.

OP probably thinks Paranormal Activity is scary.

>horror movies
>scary

what are you, a baby?? LMAO

>Black Phillips

Why the fuck would anyone imply this movie is bad? What has to be wrong with you?

Not an argument

It's scary that so many fucking people thought it was good.

These people does not understand movies that goes behind mindless action movies like Transformers

Post the webm aready.

it was legitimately creepy and i like the slow burn and the unsettling feeling the whole movie had.
but the ending was a let down really

i love this thread

>i dont have a soul so i'm incapable of understanding the concept of spiritual horror

whats it like being a homonculoid retard?

>almost every single day for the past four months

It was an ok movie. As a horror movie it was great

I've never seen a transformers movie. but comparing a horror movie to anything respectable is just being unfair. horror movies are basically on the same tier as magicians and comedy movies. they never get any respect. no matter how descent they are.

It's so nice that you guys actively and voluntarily use phrases to let everyone else know that you are fucking idiots

Is OP supposed to be an actual mentally challenged turboautist who spams the same exact thread every single day of how a certain film isn't scary enough for him?
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/YMI7_bjrDHuJvOFTpVkJuQ/

It's horror in its atmosphere and setting which it did very well. Not all horror must be made of jumpscares.

No, it's about getting scared, not soyboy atmosphere

All me

I found the movie really funny, especially with the bit at the end with the women spazzing the fuck out like chimps. I laughed the whole time since it took itself too seriously.

Lol there was no scary part. It should have been labeled a suspense film instead. Either way, I in no way expected them to commit to the goat devil so I found the ending to be a pleasant surprise.

>soyboy atmosphere

Yes. Atmospheric 'horror' (drama) is soyboyant

Wasn't a horror. It was a Folk Tale

go, fucking move next to a spooky forest and survive it alone, like they did not

Jesus Christ, Eggers.

It was surely marketed as horror tho

It would be so easy to get away with rape and murder back then.

it wasn't a horror movie, OP
it was actually an atmospheric theme movie -- the kind of movie which helps audiences fall asleep