Me Before You

the only movie Emilia Clarke is likable and cute, i've had to admit.

Because she's just playing herself. I don't mind. I love irl Emilia.

How active are the eyebrows in this?

Seizure inducing.

kek i knew my gf loved this movie and was obsessed with it, so I brought her the book and the book for the sequel to it. She found it so adorable that I got her such a thoughtful gift, she literally spent hours that night sucking my dick over and over and over again.

Based Emilia

Did they fug?

She is perfect

He kills himself since he can't have sex or do anything anymore after the accident at the start of the movie. He's an elitist asshole that just watches movies in his room all day, so kind of like Sup Forums.

Pretty stupid movie. Like Emilia would hook up with some cripple.

this guy is asking the important questions.

NORMIES GET OUT

>"Actresses are the people they portray"

VERY! and her mouth too!

just because youre a loser doesn't mean everyone in the image board has to be

>she literally spent hours that night sucking my dick over and over and over again.
Women really seem incredibly shallow and disgusting if they're willing to debase themselves like that just over a couple of books, not even aware that they're selling themselves cheaper than your average whore.

but her acting in this is mediocre at best. He cant control her facial expressions and eyebrows. In this movie she looks like she has down syndrome.

>Watching romcoms

are you a fag or a bitch

someone post the damn eyebrow webm already

this

thats not the point you idiot, she was happy and felt loved because I had paid attention to her interests

Also, sex isnt "debasing" you virgin freak

thanks

Like two very active worms

m8 sucking dick is always debasing

>a woman sucking her boyfriends dick is selling herself to him

JFC