Disney Parks Thread

I'm going next month and I'm pretty pumped.

Too bad I'm trying to lose weight and so I won't be able to eat a lot of that good ass food (other than dole whip)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=95P71nA0If4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wouldn't all the walking you'll do offset most of the calories from that stuff?

Possibly, but I'm crippled and don't like to walk around too much. I usually just like to walk a circle around the park, hitting everything I want to do, and then moving on with as little walking as possible or else I start hurting.

Dude, just ask us to get you a chair if you need. Any cm will get one for u in like 20 mins tops.

Left disney as a popcorn vendor last year. Anything you wanna know?

youtube.com/watch?v=95P71nA0If4

Avatar Land looks amazingly lackluster.

well it's based off of a shitty ass movie, so that's not very surprising

My god, someone please James Cameron down

Don't worry about it. Park prints money no matter what. Chalk it up to another missed opprotunity. Maybe they'll make it the new tommorowland afterwards.

I usually have a wheelchair but recently I've been walking because I don't want my disability to continue taking over my life.

It fucking hurts to walk farther than 1/4 of a mile though.

Im going to Florida next month and plan on visiting a Disney Park. Is Epcot Center worth seeing? When I was a kid many years ago I thought it looked great but I dont know if its good nowadays.

Most cringe customer story.

As long as you know there isn't much there ahead of time, you can enjoy it for what it is. Kids would find it disappointing, but adults like it, especially locals.

Also, if you are only going to one park, do not make it Epcot. Make it Magic Kingdom.

Epcot is boring. Literally the only reason why we ever went was because my Dad is a GM employee and we always got to ride Test Track an infinite amount of times because GM employees get infinite FastPasses.

The only reason why I will go there again is because I'm turning 21 soon and going there for my birthday to get wasted.

So what is enjoyable about Epcot? All I remember is different country themed sections.

Gonna be a bitch getting to the gate. Just remember we can do ANYTHING for someone thats nice at the parks.
Also, use the app. Fastpass system is different now. Get in early and you won't have any problems. Oh, security got upped when assbandit struck pulse. Remember you can take a small picnic with you.
Meh. Epcot is cool for mission space, sprin, the expo, and.....the japan shop. Also free concerts and great fireworks and decent food
Gimme a sec. Theres a few.....

Best one
>be guest
>sons first time to disneyworld
> splashmountain, gonna make this memory good
> play up the mini splash, soms pissed himeslf now. Crying
> ugonnalearntoday
> big splash acommon
> grab kid by belt
>....
> hoist kid out of air bu the belt for the drop of splash mountain.
> when security picks him up he tells him it's called "simba-ing"

That was the last time i rode splashmountain. Guy was in log ahead of me.
Next one...

>Have an annual passport for DL and DCA.
>It's expiring next month.
>Not sure if I'll renew it or let it expire.

Give me some reasons to keep it, it's either this or a Platinum Annual Pass for Universal.

Mission space was pretty cool though

Working icecream stand in front of spacemountain, next to popcorn stand
> couple comes up, assholes have this kid on a leash.
> ask me if i can hold the leash on there son while they ride spacemountain
> "he's autistic"
> 'mam, no i can't '
> "but, he's autisic"
> see kid, sad clown look and drooling
> 'yes mam, we still cannot hold children by leashes for their parents'
> " fine".
> they storm off, i go to work. 10 mins later i hear this god awful screaming like a rabit dying
> crowd of people surrounding a trashcan. I lock my bank in the freezer and make them clear the way
> autismo is TIED to a trashcan. Got the rope around his neck and was tard thrashing.
> get kid unstuck and get him over to cart. Call managers call security and emts.
> 3 mins later all three are there, giving cop bros details.
> they all turn and sureound the couple as they are hulled out.
> they go to jail

I mean. Still a magical place. But the hell blazer kind of magic. Bead baby closet avalanches kind.

Ask somebody who works at the Laugh Floor anything....

How do you live with it?
Or is it fun?
Also, were you there during the pulse memorial night?
Also, how mich sex is going on in the seats in the back?

I'm not a castmember, but holy shit some guest expect to be treated like gold.
So I was staying at the Riverside resort waiting for the bus to MK. This family missed their bus for AK because I guess they weren't paying attention. The father just becomes this giant asshole to a castmember that told them where to line up for the bus. She tries to apologize telling him another bus will show up in 15 minutes "We were suppose to be on that bus! I wanna know how you're going to fix this!" and that's like the one thing someone says when they have been completely fucked over, and if missing the bus counts wait til he gets to the park. His daughter is crying because he's making a scene, they leave, I assume drove to the park. I just feel really bad for that castmember, and I sure everyone else there did too.

Dude, a day of eating whatever you want in the park isn't going to massively kill your gains. Even people who are training in bodybuilding have cheat days.

>> autismo is TIED to a trashcan. Got the rope around his neck and was tard thrashing.

Man, you sound like a faggot. I hope you get fired.

I mean. If he wasn't a asshole and explained about reservation s we'd have gotten him a cab in like, another 15 mins.

But nope. Customers like the are everywhere. And they will die alone asking the doctor what he's go into do to fix this.

>And they will die alone asking the doctor what he's go into do to fix this

That's kind of extreme, senpai

Go rearrange your sonic chu plushies to settle you down for bed time sport. Like any self respecting human I found a better job. One where I don't have to deal with walking breathing sacs of shit with spawn.

Hope those patents got cancer from there prison beds and autismo got better treatment at the foster home.

I have no idea what story this jumble of text is trying to convey.

thats why i stay at bay lake and dont have to take the bus to magic kingdom

Ride the Teacup man.

Spin it as fast as you can.

You'll find it so hard to stand.

The ground is where you will land.

For real though, spinning the wheel can be a workout to keep it going and spinning fast. Gotta 100% commit to it though since you will look out of place. Best to have 3-4 people with you too so you'll all share a cup and you can spin faster.

Haunted Mansion is fun.

Star Tours is pretty good.

Splash mountain is nice.

Indiana Jones you should try.

Soarin' Around the World is nice and has Patrick Warburton narration.

>le Chrischan autism maymay
huehuehue so original, user.

I'm glad you got fired :^)

when i was there in august i submitted like 30 racist trump jokes. Why the fuck didnt mikes nephew read them¿
REEEEEEE

You don't know the hate I have for these people.

Ever share something beautiful with someone and their kids and loved ones? And then see the selfish freaks turn everything you loved into another reason to scream at their kids? Or you?

Out in the parks there aren:t words for the beauty and magic you can find. And then to see it wasted on fat assholes who pick fights with other peoples kids and then drive over them in their rascals.

Some people deserve the horrible death that waits for them. It keeps Me warm at night.

I'm sure your kids will still have a fun time.

>college program fall 2013
>be a park greeter
>rule states that if a guest has children that are under 3 they are aloud to go in for free
>if they don't look under three you are not aloud to question it
>hispanic woman comes in with two children
>one looks at least 7, the other looks at least 10
>"mam I need their tickets"
>"they're under two"
>I stare at her for 4 seconds
>she knows my face reads "seriously?"
>she points to the 7 y/o "one"
>then to the 10 y/o "two"
>I continue to stare at her
>"THEY LET ME IN AT MAGIC KINGDOM"
>they go through
>I just continue to stare into nothing
>co worker sees and tells me to just forget about it
>still remember as clear as day
>promised I would never do the college program again
>come back three years later as custodial
>custodial is a million times better and I'm enjoying myself

What audition do I have to go to in order to be one of the monsters?

i know this happens since i go every year at least twice: tell me about some autistic interactions with a guest that doesn't speak english

Oh they know how to speak english. The brazillians especially. They only pretend to not know English so they can try to get away with shit. The moment you tell them no for the fifty billionth time they automatically know english perfectly and start cursing you out.

>How do you live with it?
Quite well. It's just impossible to explain to people, especially if they haven't seen the show.
>Or is it fun?
It's fun.
>Also, were you there during the pulse memorial night?
I honestly don't remember. I usually don't work nights though.
>Also, how mich sex is going on in the seats in the back?
One of the original guys told me they saw some guy get a handjob in the back row during EMH back when they'd be open as late as 3am, but otherwise haven't heard any other stories. There are no blind spots & the operations people can see everything. The People Mover though is a sex train...

I don't 'help' the Marty character (yet) but when the jokes are sent in anything with foul language is filtered out by the computer so the Marty 'helper' won't see them at all. The 'helper' then decides which jokes Marty will tell.

it didnt have bad language. It was:
How will trump get rid of the illigals?
Juan by Juan

Then it was most likely just not picked by the helper.

They have an open call every year around Feb (you just missed it, sorry).

But its considered one of THE best acting gigs in Orlando attractions and even some of the a-listers that walk on water on other Disney stages have been turned down. Best bet is to audition for brand new shows since they're more willing to take a chance on casting but they can close it down within a few weeks of opening & you're SOL.

Hey Sup Forums! My roommate and I are going to Disneyland in a few weeks. Both of us have never been there before and was wondering how does it compare to Disney World? I know its a lot smaller but how do the rides stack up? Whats the best quick service and $$ sit down restaurants?

Yeah they'd get fired for that, or at best not get their contract renewed when it comes up.

>cast members are blocked out from AK until August for this shit

I don't care about dances with smurfs land I just wanna go on dinosaur! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Any good park myths or spooky stories?

>Laugh floor is finished
>Everybody leaves
>Me and my brother were critiquing the jokes they made
>Ras appears on screen
>"Get out kid"
>mfw

Bumping, I find these threads entertaining. Haven't been to WDW since I was 6.

bet you it gets repurposed into something else within a decade at the most

I will be there when that opens (going be there June 13 to 20th). Going check it out. I will however miss out on update of Hall of President as that will reopen right after we leave.

Were you the asshole who mocked me for being scruffy as fuck by calling me sully?

I got that comment for the rest of the fucking day.

Epcot was fantastic back in old days. I want see around time Horizons closes down was when Epcot began losing it's core purpose of the park. The world showcases remain relatively same so those are still good but Future world section really change too much from it's original intent. All good old rides are gone: World of Motion, Horizons, Journey into Imagination, The Living Sea, Body Pavilion, Universe of Energy, Communicore/Innovations.

Well, the just announced they're going to overhaul the whole park because it's dying on its ass... so...

At least it gives them reasons to keep the park open after dark and will probably make getting into Rivers of Light slightly easier.

It's lost a lot of it's classical luster and it seems like the solution they're going to go with is to cram more unnecessary movie-themed rides in.

Like Universe of Energy might be turning into a Guardians of the Galaxy ride in a few years.

This reminds me of an experience I had with a guest.

I used to work at Disneylands downtown disney and was just getting off work and heading to my car. The cast member exit/trailway leads me to the back of an AMC theaters where there is hotel parking only. All of a sudden some dude comes up to me furious that he cant find his car and demands me to help. I did the best I can with directions to guest parking but he just gets more pissed and says that his dad (some 60 something year old) has a condition and that all this walking has put him in a serious health condition. Old guy looked fine to me.

I'm getting fucking aggravated. Im off the clock and Im really not an actual cast member since I only work in downtown and not inside the park. He yells at me to call someone but I dont have a walkie or a number I can magically dial. I tell him to wait there and that Ill go look for security and send them over. Motherfucker grabs me and says that I better not leave them and that he wants to follow me to my car and that I should use my car to shuttle them around. I told him thats ridiculous. He starts ranting and raving and actually tried to get me to walk towards my car. Thankfully some disney security happened to pass by as he was on his way to their car and I pawned the problem away.

Poor security. He had just gotten and now has to call for a golf cart to wheel these assholes around

You see the Electrical Parade yet?

Honestly, I'm having to make that decision right now as well. Got one as a gift a couple of years back, and I've been keeping it up in prep for Star Wars Land, but now I'm considering letting it lapse.

Nothing that isn't already common knowledge by now, at least in regards to DL.
-The girl that got crushed on America Sings
-The time capsule buried in front of Sleeping Beauty Capsule
-DLR's stray cat population

There's a poltergeist in the Disney World Pirates named George that the CMs have to greet every morning to ensure that the ride runs smoothly. He's generally provoked into making mischief by disbelievers and lurks somewhere in the town scenes. Some say that he's the spirit of a construction worker that died while working on the park.