Sup Forums starts roasting your favorite comic book writer

>Sup Forums starts roasting your favorite comic book writer

Other urls found in this thread:

watchmen2creatordarwyncooke.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>caring about Sup Forums opinions

>tfw you love to shit on your favorite creator with fellow members of their fandom, but you immediately rush to defend them against any attacks from outsiders
Heh heh who would do that heh?

>someone posts obvious bait
>you call the retard on it
>he replies with some retard no u shit
>you greentext back
>he does too
>3 hours have passed and you're still stuck ballsdeep in a loop of no u greentexting and can't quit because quitting would mean losing the wankers contest
At this point I think I do it to punish myself.

>if you say you love show X, which you do, half the population will accuse you of being a side-cut wearing, 37 gendered, triggered landwhale who needs to be put to death
>if you say you love comic Y, which you do, the other half of the population will call you a fag-dragging cross-burning yokel Hitler who needs to be put to death

I just like the shit I like- leave me the fuck alone.

I can understand why people don't like Grant Morrison, but I will defend Frank Quietly until the day I die.

>post obvious bait to ruin thread
>leave thread
>visit Sup Forums 48 hours later
>people are still arguing in thread about your shitty post

>and then everybody clapped

>post an obvious joke
>the joke flies over someone's head, so they accuse you of being a baiting troll
Next time you have the opportunity, calm down and think the situation over first.

I think Morrison peaked with Animal Man and Doom Patrol, and it's all been downhill since.

How do I get into Morrison?

I don't even actually hate women.
I am a woman.

If you want to fall for a cult of personality, you can start by buying an iPad and a MAGA hat.

Maybe you're just not good at telling jokes. When a joke is actually funny people usually reply with image reactions and the rest follow suit, hardly anyone starts an argument for not getting a joke. The people who seem to do so are just looking for confrontation.

Having a hard day, user?

He's not my favorite but I think King's Batman is pretty good.

>call your favorite creator shit in an attempt to start an argument leading to a discussion about them
>everyone starts agreeing with your shitpost and start shitting on him

>That weird feeling when your favorite comic book writer would welcome people telling them that they were a terrible writer and their comics were bad
But at the same time if he didn't feel that way he probably wouldn't be my favorite writer.

I usually get multiple people who do get it and one (You) who doesn't. Work on your "getting it" skills.

My "getting it" skills are pretty good. As I said before, the people who seem to not get your 'joke' are just pansies looking to start an argument for the sake of it. Work on your "getting it" skills.

Sup Forums doesn't mention Seifert too often. They're too concerned with big two writers.

Who's your favorite writer?

literally never seen someone shit on darwyn cooke.

Brian Michael Bendis.

It's such a shame that he turned into a hack.

watchmen2creatordarwyncooke.tumblr.com/

Who?

Before Watchmen as a whole was bad; Cooke's storyline was mediocre to decent. You can tell from New Frontier that he had a pretty big softspot for older comics characters.

I met him when I was in high school and he was pretty nice too.

He had a distinct 'old time-y' style.Wrote DC: The New Frontier; Batman Deja Vu (or Night of the Stalker remake); the 2002 reboot of The Spirit; a couple of stories for Solo; and a bunch of other things that currently have slipped my mind. He's a good storyteller and a solid artist. Reminiscent of Mike Mignola in that regard.

>Sup Forums pretends to hate your favorite movie to spite you

People use the term "downhill" too often, it implies that everything after the point of "downhill" is worse and worse yet that most certainly isn't the case most of the time it's used.

Morrison is a damn fine writer and while I agree he peaked decades ago his more recent output is still great, memers and contrarians be damned.

>Ennis is a meme here
it hurts

What is your favorite movie?

Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice.

>pretends

Correct. is only pretending to be .

>Sup Forums starts shitting on Al Ewing because he's the last decent writer still working there and ruins the "Marvel is Shit" meme

Same shit, different day op