Voltron: Legendary Defender

Best ship edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kingsdoodles/status/840676732097052672
archiveofourown.org/tags/Allura*s*Keith (Voltron)/works
archiveofourown.org/works/10233158
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I miss Sacura's fanart.

Yeah, me too. It's nice she's got a good IRL job, but I miss her art. The most recent thing she did was either this or a Kallura art, I can't recall.

I wonder what she thinks of Shlav

Someone should request it from her. She might be willing to draw cute art for it, since she doesn't do nsfw on Tumblr anymore.

allura covering here face in this cracks me up.

What are the name of the space mice? I call the one with angry red eyes Keith Mouse and the fat one Hunk Mouse.

I'm pretty sure her most recent Voltron art was a Kallura one where they were both cuddling naked in bed.

Sorry but Shlav is the superior ship. Shiro and Slav have way more chemistry than Keith and Jerry.

Allura's got a nice booty in this scene.

Both Shlav and Kerry can take a seat.

C-cute...

What would the name of this ship be?

I really hope they forego the "You will be mine, Allura!" thing they had between Allura and Lotor, and instead replace it with something like a rivalry with Keith because hybrids.

Slav's ambient sexual energy increases the attractiveness of everyone within a half-mile radius.

Yeah Allura's ass never looks that good when Slav isn't around.

People actually thought Shiro getting mad and snapping at Slav was OOC. The dude has limits too, y'know.

I still want a Keith/Allura/Lotor love triangle. Albeit a downplayed one.

I don't think they have one since their names are so similar.

Got a link to this art? I can't find it. I'm still not following all the right people it seems.

twitter.com/kingsdoodles/status/840676732097052672

>ywn put baby Sendak down for a nap and listen as he purrs in his sleep

Thanks!
>ywn befriend a shy kid Sendak and help him gain confidence

I think Keith was grown, not born. He was tailor made in a tube for some mysterious purpose. His "mother" is whatever Blade agent stole him from a Druid R&D lab and left him on Earth in the care of McCree. She fucks off, promising to explain later, but never comes back.

This user gets it. Keith was created to be the ultimate fuckboy, and also to find Lions, but mostly the former.

Perhaps they just did with the Altean Haggar reveal. I'd be surprised if there weren't some connection between Haggar and Allura now. I currently think Haggar is either Allura's mother, aunt, or grandmother. If Haggar is Allura's mom then Alfor and Allura probably aren't blood related.

Although I also like the theory that Alfor just found her like they found the magic meteor. Some weird quintessence baby Alfor decided to raise. Like a VLD Kalel.

I don't remember this. Guess I'll have to rewatch the show.

Did they confirm that Allura wasn't gonna pilot the black Lion? I don't wanna stir up shot since this seems like a comfy thread. I just saw people being all vague about it.

>I don't remember this. Guess I'll have to rewatch the show.
It's a single line when she's talking to AI Alfor. I don't believe she's shown in any flashbacks or even mentioned anywhere else.

I don't think they've confirmed/denied anything that would be plot critical to the show like that.

Allura's face in the last panel made it for me.

>yfw S3 opening has Slav in Shiro's place.
>all the characters act like Slav has always piloted the Black Lion
>confused, you go back and re-watch parts of S2
>Slav is still the black paladin. S1 is the same
>suddenly Sup Forums and tumblr are fighting over Sleith, Slallura, Slunk, Slance, etc.
>yfw S3 is a portal to the best reality

Are you trying to say that Keith's sluttiness is nature and not nurture? Could his future children inherit his fuccboi gene?

I really just want Lotor to be a bratty diva.

I think Haggar could be related to Allura but I don't think she'd be her mom. I do like the idea of Allura's mom being an important character though, it would make for another parallel between her and Keith.

I'm pretty sure Keith will pilot the Black Lion. They wouldn't build up Shiro handing over leadership to Keith if they're just gonna have Allura take control instead. Allura also needs to power the castle.

I want Lotor to seem like an egotistical diva, pulling outrageous dramatic stunts and hamming it up with Voltron, but then I want him suddenly revealed to be ridiculously competent and highly dangerous. I want it to be a huge shock to everyone except Haggar, who up until then had been telling him to quit playing around.

But more than anything, I want him to be evil and absolutely love it. None of that anti-hero crap or redemption BS. I want him to be a fun character, but underneath it all he really is a cruel, selfish prick.

That would be fucking perfect. Please deliver staff.

Pidge should get a headband y/y?

I approve of headband Pidge.

Shiro struggled too much to be the Black Paladin for you to draw another character being the Black Paladin

Coran will take up the mantle now that Shiro has been warped away by Alfor's failsafe bayard activated trap door.

gotta love the mice

I think Keith's perfect for black.
He tolerates no tomfoolery and yet has a gentle heart.
Shiro's all "Please...." or "W-what are you doing?!" like the bottom bitch that he is.
Keith would be "Stop fooling around!" or he'll inject himself out of black to save his fellow paladins.
I honestly would prefer Shiro to be a stay at home bitch, keeping the bed warm for his lover.

The only thing I don't like about that is season two showed how Keith bonded with Red so much. Red is the most loyal lion.

And Shiro doesn't keep his bed warm for his lover. He keeps his asshole ready for anyone with cigarettes.

Keith might lead from the arm. People act like he can't possibly be Voltron leader without also piloting black, but I disagree.

Pidge's agility should be higher.

>Allura has better stats all around than Lance

Well, she is a shapeshifting alien with super strength and magic powers and he is just some dude. More sad is that he has the lowest of ANYONE.

And that's before she transforms!

No. Keith was born sterile because Zarkon didn't want to deal with the possibility of another Lotor.

Poor Lotor is nobody's favorite.

Zarkon regrets it as he realizes any babby of Keith's would be perfect.

Haggar could be Allura's mother's sister. Her maternal aunt.

Allura's strength is 13? Allura who can haul a grown ass man across the room with one hand? Allura who can shove a much larger Galra against the wall? Allura?????

It's not sad when you consider that Lance is just supposed to be this average boy who got dragged into a team full of geniuses. The only thing he's got for him is his confidence, and I guess the point of his character is to show that confidence and fighting spirit goes a long way.

I can't decide whether I like the idea of Pidge being completely DFC or using a binder on already tiny ones better.

The stats are before she transforms. It's strange that no one wants to take that into account.

DFC. I hope this show gets more popular in Japan so we get more Pidge fan art from there. I notice a lot of western artists hate flat for some weird reason. Afraid of being labeled I guess.

Then I hope we get more proof of Allura being able to shift her stats. Like an episode where she shoots up four-five sizes to lift a boulder.

Fat - Platt
Keith - Plachu
Girl - Chuchule
Babby - Chulatt

Zarkvar

Friendly reminder Shlav is a patrician ship.

>blushing Slav

CUTE

You forgot the last part.

>those kids

Allura a SLUT

Only when she starts growing her hair out, which should be a slow process over seasons and not just a timeskip.

>Lance is objectively the worst
It's the little things.

All of Lance's stats are less than or equal to someone else's worst stat

S E V E N T H W H E E L

Actually wow the only advantage he has over any of his teammates is that he his stronger than a 14 year old girl and faster than a fat guy.

Is there an audience for non-slash fics in this fandom?

There's at least me.

Only if you ship Shallura. All other non-slash ships are rare pairs which barely get any fics or art. Hunk/Shay has some fics but it's mostly just included as a background pairing for fics about other ships.

Ah, well. I guess I'll fill the Pance niche.

I may hate your ship with a burning passion, but I will fight to the death for your right to free shipping.

I'm a Shidge/Hidge (or Piro/Punk) man, myself.

Here.
archiveofourown.org/tags/Allura*s*Keith (Voltron)/works

or more like you pidgefags should stick together since the fandom outside of Sup Forums hate all of your ships with a burning passion

I've never trusted lancefags, and I never will.

I can never forgive them... for the death of my boy.

>125 works

I was surprised at first that Kallura managed to get over 100 fics, but then I realized only 71 of those are for VLD and the rest are for the older series.

Oh, please do!

archiveofourown.org/works/10233158
I'm kind of shit at writing, but I love these two so huggy-muggy-much

Cute! You're not shit btw.

In fact, there's really only one thing I'd criticize, if you don't mind.

pidge brings light to my life

Yeah.

My girlfriend basically IS Pidge. I am the happiest, luckiest motherfucker who ever lived.

Oh I saw this yesterday. I really liked it, but, no offense, it feels like you tried to hard to use big/complex words and it ends up coming off kinda pretentious.

For example this excerpt "Would you like to discuss what is demonstrably troubling you?", would read better without the word "demonstrably", and also sound more in character. Most of the vocabulary was good as well as complex but sometimes it seemed like you were forcing big words in to the story. Only other example of that I can think of after skimming it again is using the word "copacetic". Maybe I'm just dumb but I hadn't seen this word before I read your fic.
That said I hope this doesn't sound too harsh, because I really liked your writing and would definitely read more if you ever made any.

Are you going to bring this up everytime there's a pidge-heavy thread?

Is it March the 10 "reworked" episodes of the original will get released? Any word about it?

Very nice! Thank you for your contribution to my favorite little crack ship. It's always fun to read Pancefiction.

Nah, I'll take a week or two off. Sorry if I've overdone it.

I'm not sure about the reworks, but I'm looking forward to them.

>I notice a lot of western artists hate flat for some weird reason. Afraid of being labeled I guess.

In Pidge's case, I think most people find the idea of a teenage girl being COMPLETELY flat to be kind of weird. There's gotta be something there, even if it's not a lot.

Thanks, I'll give it a read. Too bad Pance/Plance/Lidge/Pidgance doesn't have a widely agreed upon ship name to make it easier to look up. Hell, it's just nice to find a fic where she's a regular girl instead of a asexual genderfluid gremlin.

We're all in rarepair hell, might as well try to get along.

Good on you, user.

This was my only problem too. Lance and Pidge's dialogue was pretty much fine, but Allura is too loquacious. She's royalty, so her speech is refined and archaic, rather than obscure.

Well even official art tends to fluctuate on whether she's got anything up there or not, so it comes down to personal discretion. But I enjoy the way it's not focused on at all in the show. I wouldn't be surprised if there were a time skip that made her more noticeably feminine tho.

Pidge is pure and good.

Hug him

Okay.