Well Sup Forums this is what you wanted wasn't it...

Well Sup Forums this is what you wanted wasn't it. Your constant bullying and insults have finally pushed the nerd to shave his head over Thanksgiving. I hope you're happy. The nerd as we know it is no more

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=suYKHimQwt4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>mfw its real

JUST

if you watch/pay attention to e-celeb garbage your life is worthless

sage

>This desperately trying to stay relevant

>Doug did it
>James did it
>Mike is next

It looks JUST fine

>call me a cuck will ya

where was this posted?

I thought it was Aids Moby at first.

Brad did it first.

Mike would look kino if he shaved and trained along with Jay at the same gym

you did it now user YOU MADE HIM REGROW HIS HAIR BY ASKING QUESTIONS

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

LOOK AT HIS LIPS

Finally, he should just embrace it. He actually looks younger now. Just turn the nerd into a wigger so he doesn't get accused of being a skinhead and he's all good.

who dat

Why doesn't he mention the Evil Dead lodge in this video, that was a way more mysterious building.

youtube.com/watch?v=suYKHimQwt4

>the amount of newfags in this thread

Sup Forums has fallen

Gullible cunts

look at the bottom of his soles

At least he's not a hover-hand cuck.

Burned down.

Nah, Mike will keep his hair. Sure, he's got a receding hairline and all that, but it's a "normal looking" receding hairline that just suits your typical 40 year old guy.

It's a lot different when you have a balding pattern like AVGN (see ) when there's literally no way to make it work. Not all forms of balding/receding are equal, and Rolfe basically got the worst type of balding pattern imaginable.

Yes, but the location was never known.

UPDATE THE IMAGE IMMEDIATELY

WHERE DID THE HAIR GO

I fucking hate people that have stock photo faces, even if that expression is burn victim face. Fuck this dickhead.

>Why doesn't he mention the Evil Dead lodge in this video
Probably because it has absolutely nothing to do with the topic of the video.

Apparently some people knew it to torch it.

How is talking about a horror movie house not relevant to a video about horror movies houses?

Because the video is specifically about the Psycho house.

He never had a good hairline, look at his Gomez Addams pic.

He talks about a couple of other horror movies houses like Friday the 13th and Halloween at the beginning, but he doesn't mention Evil Dead.

So what? He very VERY briefly mentions a couple houses form much more famous franchises than the Evil Dead and then goes into the Psycho house, because the video is about the Psycho house.

The original cabin was in Morristown, Tennessee
It burned down IRL and in Ash Vs Evil Dead and in Evil Dead 2013.

Those houses aren't as mysterious as the Evil Dead lodge though, which was notorious.

And yet, the video isn't about the Evil Dead lodge.

>it's a Sup Forums fell for the meme episode
OP confirmed for faggot

He should make a video about the Evil Dead lodge though.

that fucking sucks. how the hell have they not cured balding yet.

That's not too bad really.

>tfw your dad started balding in his thirties/late twenties
>tfw itll probably happen to you too

why would you have kids if you carry the balding gene? thats like having kids if youre under 5'8". why? I honestly hope my mom cucked him and I'm not his, I mean i'm like 6 inches taller than him anyway so that could be possible

F

But anyway he hasn't been good in years, mostly because he ran out of truly shitty games to talk about. The ones he reviews now aren't the best, but they're far from Fester's Quest

>he ran out of truly shitty games

not quite right, he ran out of shitty games that he actually cared about

>mostly because he ran out of truly shitty games to talk abou

No, there are plenty of shitty games out there still, it's that he's already gone over the games he had a childhood connection to, which are the ones he had more emotions behind when reviewing.

The recent AVGN reviews are hit-or-miss, though. I really dislike when it feels like he's loud for no reason -- and that he, for some reason, thinks loud is the same as angry, or genuine anger.

The Robocop review was literally just shit out so he could shill the new Blu Rays and DVDs at the end of the video.

A receding hairline at the temples looks fine, and can even look better than a flat hairline in some cases. Much MUCH better to have hair thinning in that way as opposed to the "diffuse thinning all across my head" thing that James has. That's the worst.

In another year or two, he's going to look full-on Nate Silver.

why doesnt this dude shave it off? yeah bald isnt great but its sure better than the fade youve got right now

STOP THE PRESS!
a human is aging!

He looks good though. So does Doug Walker after he shaved his.

He had a full head of hair before the results of the election came in.

too much fun editing and skits, not enough inventive insult combinations. when you're on a deadline, you stick to the shitty parts of the game, point them out, and move on. he's free to take as much time as he wants so he'll try to get creative, but isn't beneficial to a "this is a shit game, the angry nerd shows the bullshit"

Imagine having a decade of your life scrutinized by neet neckbeards.

all james was to do is put in shit effects and skits. he doesnt care about the reviews anymore.

I-Is he gonna be ok?

why is hair so important to Sup Forums?

It's funny you mention deadlines because when he was with Screwattack, he had to put out like 2 videos a month? I think and those reviews were around his best years.

Now, like you said, he can take as much time as he wants, really, and isn't under pressure -- which I think has affected the reviews. Also, the high-quality takes away a bit of the charm of someone in their basement reviewing games.

he was never "ok". Look at him constantly rocking back and forth, half yelling things that he should just say, while him and Mike and James play TMNT 3, or Contra, or Yoshi. he doesn't know how to not be "on", like an F-tier Robin Williams

anyone that does what he does signs up for this, its part of the package

all i know is if i ever did something like he does, i would pander to normies who dont do this, not autistic neckbeards

I only have a little bit of thinning at the corners of my hairline, but I think I understand why. It's because of how hair loss happens so gradually that you never get that "wake up slap" that lets you know "okay dude, it's time to let it go".

Think about it. Let's say you have a little bit of baldness. Like, some slight thinning at your crown or whatever. Are you going to shave your head at this point? No, probably not. And as the bald spot develops and gets bigger, you start off being able to cover it with your hair with zero issues without looking bad or obvious at all. And you get used to this. And then the balding grows a little more, and you just do a little bit more combing over, etc etc etc.

It's hard to realize where exactly the point is where you need to say "okay, enough is enough". And I imagine that sort of incrementalism makes it hard to bite the bullet.

don't get me wrong, they're not always a miss. I liked Paperboy mostly, and the part where he really tried to ride a bike and throw the papers, and then wailed newspapers at the window was pretty good

Question, why don't those balding just use rogaine and finasteride? I used to be balding terribly, and while I don't have a full head of hair, I'm in a far better situation than most of these faggots people constantly mock for being bald on Sup Forums. inb4 lost of libido or prostate problems, which either aren't a thing or aren't really threats. There's also the possibility of hair plugs, which can look extremely convincing if you get good ones.

>not treating your bald scalp like a blank canvas to be filled with hair kino

hair implants are expensive bruv

finasteride is supposed to make your dick go limp

Also, it's not like he's gonna be a stud as soon as he shaves his head, he's still going to be a goblin that makes shitty inaccurate polls.
Why should he care how he looks?

Lol did they just shave this guys head and call it a before? He's got a fucking tan line where his hair was for god sake.

It's a wig.

He looks like a skinhead now

will he become an hero?

Expensive AND you need to keep going back and getting more, because the transplanted hair will remain fast, but the "normal" hair will continue to fall out in typical balding pattern. So as your normal hair continues to thin, you need to go back and get more and more transplants to "keep up".

That and they never quite look right. You're not going to get enough hair transplanted to look nice and thick like natural non-balding hair (even the actors who get transplants still fake their hair using stuff like keratin fibers on top and polishes and stuff). And you're not going to get the top-tier surgeons that hollywood actors use, and there will be all sorts of weird issues like the hairs not laying right and stuff like that.

It really doesn't. I've been taking it for years and can honestly say I'm a hot-blooded American male, or whatever the phrase is. I suppose it doesn't matter if you're not balding, but the risk is so slight, you should definitely consider taking finasteride if you're balding. It's very cheap and easy to get a prescription.

Shaving your head doesn't do that.
He wears a wig so his head doesn't get sun.

>DUDE QUIT BALDING YOU FREAK
>DUDE STOP SHAVING YOUR HEAD YOU NAZI

cant win either way

we'd be a much happier society if wigs were socially acceptable

and why shouldn't they be?
what's wrong with the idea of changing your hairstyle the way you would change a jacket or a pair of pants? there should be no social stigma against it

It happens to like 1-2% and if it does you just stop taking it ad it will go back to normal.

to some the effects are irreversible

This is overblown. The thing about a list of side-effects on a medication is that just because it's listed doesn't mean it's likely to happen. I think problems with erections/ejaculations only occur in a very small fraction of patients on the drug. So it's going to be listed as a valid side effect, but it's REALLY not that likely to happen,and if it does happen, you can just stop using it or try a different drug instead.

That's not to say it doesn't happen, just that it's rare. This is of course anecdotal, but I've been using it for about a year now with no dick problems.

balding faggot detected

How the FUCK is balding still not cured in 2017 yet? Will it be in the next 30 years? or should i just not have kids to spare them of carrying the bald gene?

K. I wish I could lower my libido, but if I didn't, I would and am taking that risk because the results are definitely worth it.

Why? The prevention of hair loss in the drug isn't permanent, so why would the side effect be?

There's definitely a double standard in the sense that women are socially allowed to hide how ugly their faces are to make themselves appear more attractive, but men aren't "allowed" to do the same when it comes to hair and baldness. Personally I find both to be dishonest

how effective is it?

It's definitely not for a lack of trying. You know every fucking egghead scientist out there is trying to figure out a way to halt or even regrow their follicles.

We might get something within our lifetimes if work on stem cells continues and we end up being able to grow follicles for transplant or whatnot.

>or should i just not have kids to spare them of carrying the bald gene?
be a better man than your dad was, user.

He looks like he has cancer. I don't know why i feel bad

>commonly complains about women
>spends hours discussing the appearance of their friend simulators
:thibkibg:

I'm dreading the day when my hair gets to looking like his. 90% of white people just look strange with a bald head. Why doesn't human hair grow back when it falls out, like animal fur?

Very. Again, you're not going to have a flowing, full head of hair, which might disappointing to some, but it's definitely worth the extraordinarily minute chance of side effects, getting a prescription, their incredibly cheap price, and just taking a pill every day, which is much easier than applying rogaine, so I would recommend it to any man who's balding even if they want more hair than the medication will give them, because it will help a lot for what little effort it requires. People would be surprised to learn you're taking medication for balding. It also unfortunately takes months to see the effects, but again, it's worth it.

does fin make the hair grow back?

This is relieving to know, since I'm probably going to start balding within the next 5 years as my dad did around this age too (knock on wood desu), why would you have kids if you carry this curse I will never know

this went too far

That's why I think the best "bald" look is to have a closely buzzed head, but not fully shaved to be as smooth as a baby's ass. That's the difference between looking like a no-nonsense guy vs a cancer patient.

I met a traveller from an antique land
Who said: Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert... near them, on the sand,
Half sunk, a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them and the heart that fed:

And on the pedestal these words appear:
'My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:
Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!'
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away

They have. I take Finasteride, holds it off.

It can, but it varies. Even when you don't get significant regrowth, it's still slowing down the rate of hair loss. Keeping what you have is just as important.

Not him, but I use finasteride + rogaine. Both are relatively cheap and easy.

can you get a buzzcut regularly if youre balding though? i honestly dont know. if you can, i totally would.

Yes, but it might not if the follicles are dead, or something. Again, I'm not sure why you can't get a fully, complete head of hair, but you can't. Still, if you just want to give the impression that you aren't balding without shaving your head, finasteride will probably do the trick.

The point is, you can look a lot better than James before he shaved his head, so I don't see why he doesn't try it.