We had some kino in the past years.

>The Killing of a Sacred Deer
>Good Time
>Dunkirk
>The Beguiled
>A Ghost Story
>BR2049
>Raw

All great. Looking forward to The Shape of Water.

Mother!
KEk not even
>blade runner
i'm a loser joi faggot
>good time
dude drugs lmao
>cape shit

Uhh, haven't you seen Blade Runner and Dunkirk?

Logan.

That last scene put me to sleep. So predictable.

>2017 almost over
>officially 3 years without a job

Good Time is hardly just dude drugs lmao but the other criticisms seem accurate

>>The Killing of a Sacred Deer
Lobster was hipster trash with no direction. This doesn't look any better
>>Good Time
An exception
>>Dunkirk
Shit
>>The Beguiled
A shit remake that did nothing original or better than the original
>>A Ghost Story
Pretentious shit
>>BR2049
Meme'd to death
>>Raw
Shit

Thanks for the great insight user, simply epic

but he's right you know

Best:
1. Ghost Hunting 2. The Woman Who Left 3. El mar la mar 4. Quality Time 5. On the Beach at Night Alone
6. Dark Night 7. Rey 9. Sleep Has Her House 10. Voyage of Time (Blanchett version) 11. Good Time

Worst(no order):
Get Out, Baby Driver, Blade Runner 2049, Logan, The Big Sick, Okja, Don't Kill It
Columbus, Beauty and The Beast, Atomic Blonde, Kuso, Power Rangers, The Bad Batch, Bushwick

Trying WAY Too Hard: The Post

>Justice League
To think that some people might unironically suggest this.

I still can't believe how hard baby driver trash got memed here.

>being this triggered

So has no one seen Song to Song, or what?

Lmao Dunkirk,

Nigga you have trash taste.

yeah, it was fucking shit
Somehow Malick manages to make an even worse film year-on-year

it was kino you pleb

>2017 is almost over
>didn't do any of the things I said I would do or improve on
>in fact I just got worse and even more degenerate

>2017 is almost over
>one year closer to inevitable suicide
buckle in, it's only getting worse!

>no good movies came out this year
>best gaming year in ages
Feels good being a manchild.

>Mother!

WEW

Spider-Man

>Mother!
"No!"

imagine being this retarted

That came out in 2001.

You're thinking of The Amazing Spider-Man
And it came out in 2011

>at BR2049
>enjoying this kino
>girl next to me and her boyfriend munching on some popped corn, but keeping it lowkey and respectful
>I've already offered them a gracious tip of my cap for their courteousness, they've reciprocated with a bow and curtsy, as appropriate
>half way through the film
>hear girl whisper to her boyfriend "Time to toot!"
>she stands up and unbuckles her denim short shorts
>quickly yet smoothly pulls her pants and panties down, lets them hit the floor
>bends at the waist, facing the screen, bare bottom illuminated by the projector
>emits a high pitched "toot" from her butthole, hear chuckles from my fellow kinoplex denizens
>people throughout the theater stand and do likewise
>entire room is filled with a symphony of toots, some high pitched and squeaky, some low and rumbling
>eventually becomes a "call and response" sort of game
>girl notices that I'm not tooting (trying to enjoy the kino, after all)
>angles her cacophonous keister towards my face
>emits a powerful blast of wind, accompanied by a short "toot"
>mfw

Blade Runner
the Little Hours
Wind River
Ingrid Goes West
Logan Lucky
Dunkirk

>mfw
>no face

>he expects me to post a face every time I post a dank "mfw" copypasta
Here, kid. Now git

>Baby Driver
>Spiderman Homecoming
>Logan
>Wonder Woman
>Dunkirk
>War for the Planet of the Apes
>Thor Ragnarok
>Wind River
>It
>Get Out
>Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2

All 8/10 or better.

That's better. I'm gonna let you off with a warning, pal. Next time...it's off to reddit with you.

Literally not a single film on that list is above 5/10 except for Get Out which is underappreciated``

Haha, nice one kid! I like your moxie, I really do. You remind me of a younger me.
Back when I was just starting out on the boards, I would pull stunts like this all the time. Turn a meme on its ear. Try to be a "big guy" and impress the oldfags. It's completely normal.
But ya know what, kid? In time you'll come to learn that there's more to memery than simple tradition. There's great strength in it. Playing along with some OP's epic bait isn't something we do because we want to fit in. We do it because it weeds out the reddit fags and normies from the true memesmen of Sup Forums.
You stay around here long enough, kid, and you'll come to realize this. But for now, get out there, have some fun, and think about what I said.
And then read the first letter of each sentence of this post ;^)

>capeshit
>8/10

You're literally retarded

>it
>atomic blonde
>blade runner
>Lego Batman
>Lego ninjago
>life
>kong skull island
>I don't feel at home in this world anymore
There was quite a few I've enjoyed this year

>And then read the first letter of each sentence of this post
>hiybttibitpwyba
whoa

>And then read the first letter of each sentence of this post ;^)
>HYAIHATEGEWSBA
>hya I hate gewsba
What the fuck is "gewsba"?

>he doesn't like capeshit

Get the fuck outta my board faggot.

lel Sup Forums plebs will never change.

Maaaaan, I remember cruisin' Sup Forums (back then we called it "slash b") looking for the freshest memes. Rickrolling, advice animals, rage comics, greentexts... it seemed like the world was our oyster. Like the memes would never stop flowing.
It's all changed now, the meme game. "The Only Game" as my good friend Brad Dunwhittey called it (rip in piece, bro). Memes aren't just something Joe Schmo can take a look at and understand. Memes require an in-depth understanding and appreciation of film to truly "get". Kino, capeshit, waifu-core... it doesn't matter what your taste is, each meme has to be hand-crafted by dedicated artisans to truly deliver that dank experience.

Sometimes I miss those old days...

>I don't feel at home in this world anymore
I thought the fakeout of Elijah Wood's death at the end was stupid. Funny, but stupid.

Haha what a story!

Oh man! Here it comes!
The fucking deluge. Contrarian hipster faglords posting about how much it sucks. Conformist normie pieces of shit posting about how great it is. Trolls, waifufags, and newfriends doing God knows what.
You know what I miss? The good old days.
Days when a Memesman was free to make an honest day's meme on this board.
Days when there was a difference between trolling and shitposting (back when trolling was an art ;)).
Days when you could hop on the Sup Forums, click on your favorite board, and be treated to a veritable orgy of dank new memes, thrusting in and out of each other, slurping down each others liquids, furiously jamming their memenises into their memeginas and memeholes, not bothering to discriminate between male or female (it was the 21st century, after all)!
You could sit there and let your eyes take in this gallant fuckfest, you could almost here the wet, slippery sounds of meme flesh pounding against itself. It was enough to make you pull your pants down, lube up your dildo, and bounce up and down on it as you jacked yourself to orgasm.
One day we'll get back there. One day...

>he unironically laps up whatever Marvel splurges on the screen of his local cinema

What an absolute faggot

not a single sentence in his post starts with the letter G, user...

Holy shit the first few lists were bad, but you belong in the gutter of IMDB or r/movies.

All good histories have already been told.

Let me guess, you're one of those people who think they have taste because they like boring trash like Moonlight and Manchester by the Sea?

I agree, but it fit the silly tone of the movie. Worth watching for the shootout at the end with double hand explosions alone.

Blade Runner you fucking Brainlet.

>Everybody walk the dinosaur

That Oscar trash belongs in the same category as capeshit, Plebbit Runner, babby Driver, Wonder Woman (jesus get a grip). Get Out WILL BE Oscar trash, btw, dumbass. You 100% seriously have no business talking about movies even on a board as shit as this. You should find the plebbiest threads on reddit or IMDB and shit them up instead.

>only names one movie which caters towards him and other virgins of Sup Forums

shit year for movies accept it

Phantom Thread and 3 Billboards will save it

Oh shit, nigger, you fucked up. You dun goofed. You just shoved miles of rock hard shaft and floppy, eager ball up your ass. You disparaged my dank ass copypasta in front of the entire board, and furthermore you insinuated that it's a "walk the dinosaur"-tier piece of shit.
Well guess what, dick-nugget? I'm coming for you. I'm coming for you hard and fast. And when I find you, I'm cumming in you. That's right. I hope you're prepared to take my burgeoning erection down to the hilt. Four inches of man-meat into your every hole. You'll choke as I vigorously thrust in and out of your soon-to-be-bruised throat, you'll scream as I shove my unlubricated cock up your ass. You'll beg for more after I leave you quivering in a puddle of my jizz.
I'm rock hard. And ready.

test

that shot is so ugly my dude, goose can't even save it

This guy knows what's up.

Can we not petition gookmoot for a /capeshit/ board, and then have him do what moot did to that prank furry board he created, and permaban everyone?

Or just publish the IP's of everyone that unironically watches capeshit, so on the day of the rope, after we're done purging our own ranks of racetraitors and get to the rest of the degenerates, we'll have them logged.

I want to jump into that enclosure and kick that tiger square in the gut

hello? justice league, the last jedi, coco

come on

>so on the day of the rope, after we're done purging our own ranks of racetraitors and get to the rest of the degenerates, we'll have them logged
t. gentleman in the suit

>guy on the left literally has an antifa hat

Try harder, shill

Women have laughed at your penis size haven't they

This was a great year you fucking retard
>Blade Runner 2049
>Dunkirk
>Baby Driver
>John Wick 2
Among other kino which I can't recall as being this year atm

Nah only the good ones. Be a tad more open minded sweetie

Please enlighten us. What do you consider a good movie? Watch, we can do it too

>Only person to suggest John Wick 2.
>Lists all the movies that I was going to list
Are you me?

yeah, antifa are known to wave american flags
and wtf is an "antifa hat"

>guy proudly wearing iron cross is antifa
Haha amazing

Why are you getting all aggressive?

Adults, who aren't retarded mouthbreathers, generally don't enjoy capeshit.

It's laughably shallow, clearly designed for kids, overly reliant on what their animators can whip together on the post-CGI and is pumped out year after year.

You literally have to be some kind of sub-80 IQ fucktard to unironically find ANY satisfaction in watching capeshit.

There's literally no other explanation.

No, why do you ask?
My ex gf thought it was quite large but she was a virgin before me so it doesn't really count

It's clearly a red army hat, painted with the antifa colors

Kek at you sour fucks. I enjoyed a lot of movies this year.
It sure is nice not struggling with depression (:

looks like he touched a nerve kek

>Literally the only good movie of 2017
>”shit taste”
MCUck detected..

It's just easily impressed Sup Forumsedditors
Much like the br crowd

Couldn't have outed yourself as redditors any harder if you actually tried

Now, off with you. Adults have films to discuss.

Ones that aren't churned out as if on an assembly line in a Chinese warehouse.

>reddit spacing

>meme arrows

>ignoring all the monkino and capekino of this year

Wew

I want to turn the one in the hoodie into a sissy buttslut and make him wear girl clothes

Dunkirk was WW2 capeshit you faggot.

>are you me
Yes
Hello

my entire high school sinking into the sea

>People getting absolutely buttblasted by the fact that people like popular mainstream movies

This is why I keep coming to this board.

>people unironically think Logan, Baby Driver, Dunkirk, Justice League, Mother are good
you know shit is awful when capeshit and ironic capeshit are listed as best films of the year