/stg/ - Stranger Things general

Melbourne, Australia edition
what happened to previous thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VfCYZ3pks48
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why did the boys not help /ourguy/?

They were a bunch of weenies

Then it wouldn't have been a fair fight and Steve would have been further emasculated than he already was.

Holy kek is that real?

yeah

all stand for the /stg/'s anthem

youtube.com/watch?v=VfCYZ3pks48

Australians take shitposting to real life all the time

no, but seriously, how bad did it get last thread that it had to be deleted

This in Brunswick? I noticed there's a talented meme grafitti guy around.

i literally wrote the location in the OP

I think that's lushsux

You just said Melbourne, I'm asking where in Melbourne. I reckon either Fitzroy or Brunswick?

oh. i didn’t realize you were asking about which neighborhood
i’m a burger so i have no idea about this shit

Does anyone else think of the primordial serpents from Dark Souls in wigs and clothing when they see either of these faces?

This show is literal trash. Who the fuck watches it? Who is the target demographic for a trash, epic wacky so 80s garbage show? I have to assume it's pedos because of le cute twinks.

It really wasn't that bad. The mods have just been deleting a lot of stuff all day today.

Sure, but that's the consequence. Not a reason for them not to help him there.

Pfft, they’re making up for their mistakes on the Thanksgiving thread.

the boys understood the code of honor it was Max that butted in

Rare Dustin coming thru

>Who the fuck watches it?

Some people actually have GOOD TASTE in television and movies.

Go back to your Justice League. We'll be here enjoying the best show not on tv.

I think that at some point they will start banning /stg/ like they banned the game of thrones General. We may have gotten there today. They banned 2 new /stg/s with no cause earlier today.

I don't watch capeshit.

Stranger things is literally hot topic tier garbage. you also watch trash like doctor who?

>i don’t watch capeshit
Then why the fuck are you in the Capeshit General?

>Some people actually have GOOD TASTE in television and movies.

Yeah, those are the people who DON'T watch it.

Burn it with fire!

samefag

why did they start banning /gotg/?

My guess is that anons started complaining about it being a "reddit" show that's not currently airing.

I can assure you, anyone retarded enough to enjoy Stranger Things is also mentally deficient enough to enjoy Doctor Who.

Those are the very two shows that are favored among low-IQ soyboys that (sadly) inhabit this board.

yeah it was really weird, they just immediately deleted one and the other was deleted after 2 replies.

You're really asking that question?

Firstly there's the fact that generals by nature become cancerous cesspools of tripfaggotry and are always a safe haven for (((redditors)))

Secondly, that incredibly stupid show is not currently airing, and thankfully won't for quite some time.

We can only hope that the numales and other dumb fucks that latched on to GoT when it became mainstream (and then were too retarded to put it down again when it became absolute shit) will use this time to watch some quality TV and come here and post about it.

How can this pointless character be the most fun thing about S2? What went wrong?

Steve is the true bro

>next season confirmed to be more focused on character development
yall might get that slice of life stuff you’ve been wanting for so long