Snodgrass! On your knees. For the banner, not for... dick-sucks

hot as fuck
imagine fucking her big ass while her face is down the toilet

Fucking mermaid

sauche

more big ass

The nerdy assistant is way better looking

Swift > Abbott > Snodgrass

Swift got hot dogged. Snodgrass was just damaged after she got left for that big titty college girl

my science lab teacher in hs had this exact body heheheh

Swift got blacked

didn't see that twist coming

BRRRrraaaaaaaaaaaaaPPPPP

WHO IS THIS AND WHY IS SHE SO PERFECT

was waiting for lem to show up and get exploded somehow

So glad that she had so many great ass shots. Abbot's was also nice.

i've only seen the first few episodes but i'm just completely enamored with pic related

you mean there's a contendor?

She did a great job on that show.

What is this, big ass for ants?

Good show. Glad that Neal stayed out of prison.

reminder that everything in the end is a figment of snodgrass' imagination and gamby and lee are both dead

close
Its all made up in Lee's mother in laws head, to escape the horrors she saw in the vietnam war.

think i need to pick up toothpicks as a habit. cant wait to choke on it aswell.

begone, mermaid

i was going to do another thread to troll you guys, but this has to be one of the best boards on here for actual conversation, yeah its a pretty low bar but look where we are.

this show also made me realise how i need a regular friend

BROOOOPppop

as in continuity or less unhinged?

The episode with the twin sisters was great

Umm she's Korean?

tfw no friends at all

If it was implied that Russel died at the end with that final shot of them in the mall cafeteria , then how come it showed Russel in the fashion shop talking with other people ? Either way , I cried at that last scene.

>Gambys expression

as in not boyfriend

No, the scene of Russell in the store proves that he's still alive, complete with an anti-friction glove. If Neal had been in the store, or if they had cut the scene, it would have been possible that Lee died.

Lee working in the store is just Neal's imagination too, thinking that Lee would be happy there.