Retards and lesbians

>retards and lesbians

he made bank on retards and lesbians.

how'd he do it Sup Forums? retards and lesbians, that's how.

the irony is his shit wouldn't fly today, in 2017

jew

no, retards and lesbians.
jew or no-jew, didn't matter.
retards and lesbians.

>calls everyone and everything all kinds of shit
>gets incredibly upset when you call him a jew

why is this?

he made bank on crossing boundaries. he started before internet when society was a lot
more conservative than it is now. people tuned for that reason. people are attracted to boundary pushers and controversy.
howard stern has been declining in quality recently because he's basically preaching to the choir.
conservatives are the new boundary pushers in this era of political correctness and liberalism ,and they are the ones achieving success. milo, shapiro, spencer, jordan, etc.

people turned in for*

I love watching episodes of his 99 show on youtube. Pure comfyness.

>unironically posting le destroyers of europe

link? i could go for some comfy

He wasn't part of the allied forces

that's not Stalin

No, he and his /r9k/ tier buddies just gave him half of Europe.

>it's the Anti-Europe Marxist defense squad

What makes you think you'll finally win a war this time, krauts?

I literally just called out the Nazis for destroying Europe. le eternal g*rm spammers confirmed illiterate.

You aren't that poster. Nice try wehraboo

>accuse your enemy of what you're doing

Could you be more of a jew?

>start the war that ultimately destroys the west by invading, subjugating and destroying the country that kept the soviets out of europe... with the soviets

The Howard Stern show is an amazing look at America pre 9/11, America literally on the day of 9/11, and how America was utterly and entirely culturally destroyed post 9/11. His show slowly decays on its own culminating to what it is these days, but it documented the fall of the U.S. far earlier.

Jason Kaplan single handedly made me into an antisemite

That's not ironic, you idiot. It isn't even noteworthy. Times change, you're too young to be able to apply it.