We´ll never have a CGI animated Zelda movie

>we´ll never have a CGI animated Zelda movie

youtube.com/watch?v=tTmK1pu4ZjU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vbMQfaG6lo8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And thank the lord for that, fuck off and kill yourself you little bitch, that looks beyond awful in every conceivable way.

That is the worst Ganondorf design I've seen.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?

Link and Zelda deisgns look cool

Whys zelda fan projects always gotta be so grim dark, like just brighten it up a bit and add some vibrant colours.

I don't get people who want movies about games where all the cool stuff is the stuff you do

Consider a Metroid movie. For it to be a faithful adaptation it'd have to basically be an art film. A nigh-silent flick about a lone badass exploring a hostile alien environment, sold almost entirely on art and action.

But if they actually made a Metroid movie, it'd probably look a lot more like some generic Hollywood bullshit like that Ghost in the Shell movie where Samus is now the chosen one with a love interest, a mentor, and a dumbass sidekick and they treat the Chozo's creation of the Metroids as an 11th hour twist.

This is form the defunct Imagi studios (Tmnt, Astroboy)

We got that Majora's Mask short movie not too long ago, it was pretty neat

>chosen one
Isn't she, canonically, the last of her race, and the one the Chozos choose to carry on their legacy?

youtube.com/watch?v=vbMQfaG6lo8
Giving everyone big animu eyes just looks weird.
But otherwise it was cool.

She got adopted by some bird people because her family's dead! That's not destiny, that's pity!

that's a good thing, do you really want link talking unless it's the exccuuuuse princess link, because you will get moody bitch link and no one but faggot want that.

And thank god for that. Nintendo was in the right to turn this down, because the test footage really doesn't give that idea any favors.

Even CD-i Ganon looks better than the "generic muscleguy" model they used for him.

I'd like to imagine Link always answering with HIYAAA and HRRRAAHHH. Whenever he gets stuff, he holds it over his head and people wonder where the music came from.

>dude video game references lmao!

I'm a simple man.

We've got like five billion flash cartoons revolving around that joke. At least you won't get bored.

>mfw your hypothetical worst case scenario Metroid Movie is basically just Other M.

Thanks god

I like how hes taking the worst parts of every zelda and smashing them into one. What a train wreck.

I used to say a Zelda animated TV series could work if it was inspired by Samurai Jack, but there's an actual modern Samurai Jack series now, so I don't care anymore.

Good thing.
Japs can't do story telling.

This looks like hot shit.

how awful

>Consider a Metroid movie. For it to be a faithful adaptation it'd have to basically be an art film. A nigh-silent flick about a lone badass exploring a hostile alien environment, sold almost entirely on art and action.
This is literally exactly what I want.

>But if they actually made a Metroid movie, it'd probably look a lot more like some generic Hollywood bullshit like that Ghost in the Shell movie where Samus is now the chosen one with a love interest, a mentor, and a dumbass sidekick and they treat the Chozo's creation of the Metroids as an 11th hour twist.
But I'm not stupid enough to think that this wouldn't be the outcome. God, I hate Hollywood.

If only Link crossdresses throughout the entire film

I want this game now.

>2007
Twilight Princess but even before then everything became edgy as backlash against Wind Waker and the N64/SNES players growing up and becoming edgy teens. I can still remember all the grimdark steampunk fan concepts.

It would just be Alien without the bonus situation.

Honestly, this kind of shit is why Westerners should stay the fuck away from Zelda, unless it's Retro or someone who actually understood that Zelda isn't a generic Tolkien-esque fantasy and is kind of its own thing, really.

Sup Forums please leave.