Old thread reached the bump limit: >>90659860

Old thread reached the bump limit: post yfw you saw Samurai Jack turn his back on the smoking town

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!JYcU3K6A!8BYl_XvmFpWEtbfWXODNNkIG5sH0VfG4Btz9t-jwB3Q
watchcartoononline.io/cartoon-list
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HE'S
FORGOTTEN
HIS
PURPOSE
EVERYTHING
IS
BURNING
RRRRRAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUGGGGGGHHHH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

fucking pissed, mang

Since Samurai Jack's immortal there's nothing saying the events in the episode can't have happened chronologically.

>Delete this.png

Ageless, but yeah

Any one have a working MEGA link?

Any one else get a big Hyper Light Drifter vibe from this character + setting?

mega.nz/#!JYcU3K6A!8BYl_XvmFpWEtbfWXODNNkIG5sH0VfG4Btz9t-jwB3Q

thx user
Great quality too

If someone would have told me a year ago that Jack would ride a motorcycle and carry a gun I never would have watched it.

I'm shocked they could pull it off so well, I was fully expecting shadow the hedgehog levels of edge.

look at that gorgeous movement.

THIS, exactly. It's yet another normally awful trope that Genndy completely mastered, and made it look easy to boot. Just like the memes (emoticons) and Jack reading the theme lyrics.

Also, great digits user!

Is the episode uploaded anywhere like dailymotion or someshit? My internet is real garbage and cant download mega's

Mah nigga

watchcartoononline.io/cartoon-list

Use this site. Just look for Samurai Jack in the list.
Site is updated daily and most videos are good quality

I have to admit that Genndy and co. are doing a great job with these washed out tropes so far. It feels natural and tastefully-done.

what if the ghostly looking horse riding samurai is jack's dad's body/corpse, reanimated by the need to reunite Jack with the sword

>not you jack... not you

I always felt like Hyperlight Drifter was stealthily the best samurai jack game we could have asked for.

So, I've never actually watched Jack before, haven't seen the new episode yet, and I've decided to sit down and binge the whole thing, I just finished Jack and the Three Blind Archers and I have to say, this cartoon is fucking amazing. How many episodes are of the same quality?

Oh boy, you don't even know how many.
Just keep watching.

I was about to say Jack vs Mad Jack was garbage, but goddamn, the direction that they took with that episode and the forest being lit on fire.

Scaramouche was probably excited to see Jack's sword because he thought he could destroy it himself.

NO!

Nah that shit made out of the human SPIRIT. You can't break the human spirit.

But you can remove it.

See current Jack.

was he trying to call aku to tell him jack`s sword is gone?
its been 50 years and aku doesn`t know?

Mad Jack is kind of lame, but thankfully lame is about the worst Samurai Jack gets. There are almost no episodes that are a waste of twenty minutes and aren't worth watching at least a little bit.

No? If Aku knew then wouldn't go after Jack himself without any fear?

Jack Under the Sea and Jack in Space would be evidence against that user.

Is the the evolved form of a Chuck Norris joke?

The bulk of Jack in space is very forgetable, but for some reason the very end of Jack landing in the forest with the space ship going off like shooting star above him always stuck with me. Maybe it's just the sheer heroism in giving up everything to save people with no chance of even a thank you.

>watching Jack vs the Lava Monster
I was not prepared for these feels

I rewatched the whole series this year and THAT fucking episode blew me away. I remember it being good but fuck it held up even better than I remember

When he starts to age, and could no longer hold his sword, then could no longer stand and asked Jack to hand him his sword I just lost it. I wasn't expecting the Valkaries to suddenly fly down and take him up to Val Hala. Thats just beautiful man.