When will the definitive movie about the state of the right in 2017 be made?

When will the definitive movie about the state of the right in 2017 be made?

Who's gonna play Big Sal?

lardo fedora kid could probably kick OP's ass

Probably 2025 after the second term ends

lol obesity is the most useless size advantage in a fight

>plummeting approval rating
>don't even know who the opposition is yet
it's extremely rational and objectively logical to assume trump will win a second term

Whats wrong with that picture. All I see is a few young Aryan lads defending Western Civilization from the hordes of soyboy neo-marxist currently sodomizing it. That takes balls. Something a nu-male cuck like you certainly doesn't have.

he's got a body type that looks as though he also has a shit-load of muscle, he would be capable of defeating basically every manbaby that browses here, i'd put money on it

lol if you stayed outside his reach for all of 20 seconds he'd be winded for the rest of the week

>implying the average Sup Forums poster could adequately melee while keeping their distance, also this idea that you'd be faster than him in a fight is also pretty ludicrous, there wouldn't be enough of a tangible difference at least short term

>Aryans

Dagos > Aryans

>Implying Trump will not become the grand supreme dictator of America.

>this idea that you'd be faster than him in a fight is also pretty ludicrous
...are you looking at the same picture as me?

of course most leftists are ugly, that's a baseline of their ideology that ugliness is actually beautiful, it's bad if there are right wing uglies because it doesnt compute with our ideas of objectivity, however most of the uglies seem to be your average sargon watching moderate types so that's not much of a big deal

He would probably butt-bomb OP then do a 10 story bellyflop finisher

you're not racing him you're fighting him user

>plummeting approval rating
shareblue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!nate ((((((sliver)))))))))

yes, morbid obesity is only a disadvantage in one of those activities, mr brain genius

these people are anarchists not far-right, hitler would gas them if he were alive

Um sweetie

This desu, the op is a poor manbaby, even the fat fedora can beat in down

that is op

this guy was born disabled, most leftists turn themselves disabled

I would like to nut inside the female until she had conceived our child, you know what I mean?

what will you do if trump wins in 2020? not trolling, just genuinely curious how this will affect your current convictions that he's widely unpopular.. because this is the exact same logic you guys used during the election

>DISAGREEING WITH ME IS A MENTAL DISORDER!!!
this is how grownups think about politics!

Yeah! These most recent elections were a total fluke, right?!

Please keep trusting in polls, i beg you.

i was alluding to transgenderism lol, although sure you would argue that subscribing to left wing beliefs does make you mentally deficient, i'm glad we can see eye to eye on at least something soykid

>liberals don't cut their dicks off!

yes, the pendulum will literally never swing back in the other direction and his first term will surely do nothing to mobilize voters against him, he's just making everyone so happy all the time!

Literally not even what I said and meant.
Show that faggot obama working out hahahaaha

Umm you seem to be forgetting that hillary actually won the election

he's been widely unpopular the whole time, though. unpopular candidates can win, but it would be delusional to say that he isn't widely unpopular

Keep believing polls without reading their text and understanding the methodology

but remember everyone, it's the left who can't meme

Every single person in that pic is a nu-male I don't know what you're talking about

SOYBOY

lol keep believing in trump because he says that everyone who doesnt like him is a big bad meaniehead and not because he's actually done anything as president that has impproved your life in any tangible way (and i do mean policy, i'm not counting the year of online circlejerking as a tangible improvement to your life)

That in no way addresses my point. Stay fucking retarded shitlord

i wouldnt say he's 'widely' unpopular, more that your average democrat voter hates him more than they would hate a moderate neocon therefore create much more noise, doesn't mean they still wouldn't vote against the neocon, as for the 30s approval rating (which may or may not be real), i will concede that it's problematic ONLY if the democrats groom a strong candidate, which so far seems pretty unlikely, if that number even enters the 40 zone and stays there then you guys are probably fucked

LOL

looks like someone that eats meat literally not a soyboy.

Damn a new image, that happens like what, once a week?

lol is there like an official branded kekistan flag that all these idiots are buying, or are they all awkardly calling in to local print shops and asking for "like, a green nazi flag, but with the Sup Forums logo instead of the swastika"?

What did he mean by this?

>Sup Forums logo

This is how fucking dumb the chapo fags are

haha! xD

>HOW COULD HE GET MY VERY IMPORTANT MEME FLAG WRONG???

sneed

>I'm not this new

Hang yourself or blown your fucking head off, either will be an improvement for your pathetic intellect

Referring to the dem's landslide victory in 2017 elections, most likely

>the only thing he has to pride himself on in his sad, hollow life is the amount of time he's spent on Sup Forums
also there is a Sup Forums logo on the flag, you massive retard, but OH NO it's not where the swastika goes! wat am i le reddit ecks dee?

>wat am i le reddit ecks dee?

Near 100% chance that your disgusting ass is

lol nope... are you not used to people disagreeing with you in your safe space?

thats a guy

Take a fucking chill pill man, you're too obvious with your bait tonight.

Yes, heavyset white women are more likely to gravitate to black men because they are racist and self-loathing. We all know this, what's your fucking point?

>I'm not a nigger I just type exactly like one

End your worthless existence

>Take a fucking chill pil
only if you show me where your time machine to get to 2006 is
>U HAEV TO TALK LIEK ME AND AGREE WITH ME OR U DONT BELONG AND LEEEV FOREVER WAAAAAH
i know it's rude to intrude on somebody's safe space and harass them, but the results are just so hilarious

This guy fucking rules. I like how he's a cringey fat kid and still making the fit work.

Are you having a mental breakdown dude?

swaglord working for his hotpockets again

no, you're just so deep in your bubble that you literally have trouble understanding people outside of it