Whats the first movie that comes to your head when you read the word "soyboy"?

Whats the first movie that comes to your head when you read the word "soyboy"?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soybean
youtube.com/watch?v=5MS0TrsI7rE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

anything featuring one of trump's sons

oldboy

some asian deep drama about a sof of soy bean farmer who has to make his way through many social obstacles. movie is around 3 hour long, very little dialogue, lot of scenery shots showing endless soy bean fields
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soybean

OP's home video

fuck phil fish, but Jon Blow is a tragic man

Nicolas Sparks-movies

not the hunky dudes who star in the films

but any male who voluntarily watches one (generally due to the insistence of a girl) is a soyboy

Literally any capeshit

Mad Max Fury Road
Warboys are soyboys

drive

no they arent
they kill things
they are bold

soyboys are weak, spineless cunt pussies incapable of even slapping

That movie and Treasure Planet are my favorite movie dates with my fiancée.
And also, it's funny that Joseph Gordon-Levitt stars in both (500) Days of Summer and Treasure Planet.

You win.

Her

Pretty much any anime

She has cute little tits.

D E L E T

Those are designed for children, and shouldn't count. 500 Days of Summer and Lost in Translation are designed for immature adults that can't handle any expectations on them.

whatever your favorite movie is

Not a movie, but Doctor Who.

Don't drag Treasure Planet into this, you soyboi. It's a fantastic tale about the transition to manhood.

>soyboys are weak
Like warboys
>spineless cunt
Yeah that fits too.
>pussies incapable of even slapping
Exactly, which is why it took 50 of them to capture Max.

Blood dependent subhumans with short livespan

Artificial Intelligence with español dub

You idiots are hopeless.
I'm leaving this lost cause.

singles of truth

you're a fucking tripfag, you have no room to complain about anything

>irony abusers

Fuckin kek, most Sup Forums users

What? No, they're literally the exact opposite. Soyboys are effeminite low-test individuals pampered from birth to a life of relative luxury and have never worked a hard day in their lives. Warboys are the exact opposite, living harsh lives in a harsh world from day 1, terminally ill and liable to drop dead at any moment, but they still push themselves to the limits for honor/glory.

I fucking hate Joseph Gordon-Levitt and that stupid Khazar face of his. Especially during that couple of years when he was in basically every fucking movie, it seemed.

What is a soyboy?

different term for "nu-male"

basically hipster douchebag pussy male feminists

Her
probably the only soyflick ive ever seen

I notice male Doctor Who fans are generally skinny but God only knows what the people who post on /who/ 24/7 look like.

The are various nuances to all the memespeak terms. Nu-male is a broader term. Soyboy refers to a type of nu-male that have is very effeminite or low-testosterone, possibly due to eating stuff like tofu and soymilk. Pic-related, for example.

Not all nu-males are soyboys, but all soyboys are nu-males.

Dayum Mr. Colvin, you know the mayor?

i get the reference but not the joke

Criminally underrated

The best

Any Zoey Dechanel movie

/thread

Any Ryan gosling movie

Now that is hard to refute

Goddamn I cant see Joaquin the same ever again

Eternal Drive of the Garden State

t. Soyboy tripfag

bait if I've ever seen it

.......i guess

Fuck off. You've obviously seen 10 anime.

Peter Pan

TDKR

>tfw keterian masterrace

unironically

Any of Seth Rogen's movies

How do I get my tits to look so good in a thin white blouse?

Tons of soyboys in this

That's the first thing that came to my mind

the most soy thing you can do is curate your tastes for a meme spread by self-loathing losers insecure about their own masculinity.

that said, 500 days of summer and eternal sunshine are fucking garbage.

Any capeshit movie

I literally thought that "soyboy" was a term for the fans of Soylent Green for a solid two days.

>500 days of summer and eternal sunshine are fucking garbage
They would be much better films if the brainlet fans didn't completely miss the fucking point of both movies.

>literally tumblr: the movie

Napoleon Dynamite, because thats what I imagine talking whenever I see "soyboy"

Butterfly Effect

What is the most soyboy webm you have?

Why do fags always look like they're wearing makeup?

>soyboy
We get it. Soyboy is a meme now. You don't have to milhouse it.

>t. triggered soyboy

>degreasing the pizza
Oh fuck I know people that do this. If only they knew the grease was already soaked into the bread

Got eem!!

Kys meming faggot.

desu soyboy is one of the gayest insults I've heard. Also you faggots parroting this meme, come up with something original instead of meming what you heard from your favourite youtuber or what ever.

I have to eat pizza with a fork and knife cause I have shitty teeth and can't afford a dentist, but this guy makes it look much gayer than regular.

Garden State

Is it non-soy if I use a large paper towel and knuckle roll it to get the grease off pizza?

yes, you might as well not even eat pizza if you're gonna be such a little faggot about it

I don't actually like pizza desu, it's just ubiquitous like when management gets pizza for the office.

Drink more grease fat merimutt

>soy
youtube.com/watch?v=5MS0TrsI7rE

Garden State
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

basically the same shit

>I don't wanna get grease all over my hands, I have to use my fingers for tweeting and checking my facebook

>Get told soy contains phytoestrogens that act like eostrogen and make you more feminine
>Get told soy contains phyteostrogens, which inhibit actual eostrogen and make you less feminine
Which is correct?

Someone post the wil wheaton twitter soyposts. I think that will answer your question.

Big Hero 6

It's the former.

Two basic mechanism
1) Soy phytoestrogens directly stimulating the estrogen receptors
2) Soy phytoestrogens displacing estrogen from sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG), thus causing higher levels of free estrogen

nothing, im not a teenage cringelord

Isn't it ironic that the ones who push these memes so hard are neckbeards with sedentary lifestyles?

For that matter, why is it that the greatest champions of the white race are always the worst examples of it?

If this isn’t the pinnacle of Soy Boy films then I don’t know why what is

I thought of wristcutters

Stop quoting funnybooks you loser.

There's no fucking way all of those are distinct social groups.

see, it's a metaphor for soy.