First look at Crystal from INHUMANS tv show set

>no red hair

comicbookmovie.com/inhumans/new-marvels-inhumans-set-photos-provide-our-first-glimpse-of-isabelle-cornish-as-crystal-a149595

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/hawaii_isla808/status/841087689394860032/video/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

and here is the previously revealed Black Bolt

Honestly I thought her hair was blonde for years.

Putting Crystal in a skirt is a plan. Much easier for her to cheat on her husband that way.

She´s very well developed.

>accurate hair
>accurate dress
Not bad. The pants are unfortunate though.

>Quick is dead
>Ronan is dead
>Johnny is at fox

That leaves Black knight

Exactly the same as in the comics, as usual.

Looking mildly disgusted?

make her black
the cast isn't diverse enough
make it more like the Black panther's cast please

mobile.twitter.com/hawaii_isla808/status/841087689394860032/video/1
From the looks of this and the description of the Black Bolt, Lockjaw is dropping them off all over Hawaii to look for something.

Reminder Scott buck, who just finished Iron fist and the last 3 seasons of dexter, is showrunner

Medusa is black. All read heads become black.

I consider it a win if she doesnt have that horrendous dike hair cut

I...don't think it's possible for me to care less about this.

He will talk won't he? Telepathically at least. There's no way they'll have him talk with sign language all throughout the show's run.
At least that's what I think because tv people are retards most of the time.

Then don't.

Why no white pattern?

>Disney seperates Marvel Entertainment and Marvel Studios
>Marvel Studios doing better than ever, getting enough people interested in GOTG2, Spider-man and IW
>Marvel Entertainment now run by Ike entirely
>first 2 projects made without Fiege to hold his hand crash and burn around him
i hope for him that Trump can bail him out, things dont bode well ike

Why would they put Crystal is bright yellow and the hair stripe but fuck up Black Bolt so hard? All they needed were some silver/white accents.

Perlmutter would probably just ditch Marvel to go with the Trump Administration. Which is good seeing how Marvel or any of his competition such as Fox and DC won't have to deal with him anymore and most of his loyal toadies will be without protection.

Who knows, with Lockjaw, and now Crystal's hair/bright yellow it makes no sense. The stripes would be the least weird thing in the room.

>Lets make a show about comics when we're embarrashed of the source material

You care enough to tell us you don't care

>red hair
You're thinking of Medusa. Cyrstal hair has always been brownish blonde.

>Perlmutter would probably just ditch Marvel to go with the Trump Administration.
kek

Perlmutter loves money. A gubernatorial salary isn't higher than merch revenue at Marvel Entertainment.

Disney magic.

>GOAT costume
>turned into generic doc strange villain no. 2

The King didn't fight WWII for this, and it's not like the original design is ridiculous or anything, why the fuck did they do this

It looks so cheap?

Seriously, BlackBolt's is one of the few costumes that hasn't aged badly and looks good in "realistic" fanart.

Make the mask a separate piece if you want to show the face of the actor. Also, fork.

How nice of Fox to lend them an X-Men trilogy costume.

I've never seen much realistic stuff involving him, but the fact that besides Spidey, no one has the same uniform stability as him should give these fucks a clue.

Actually, if you go and look at the old Inhumans art, his costume looks even better (some artists tend to exagerate his wings / stripes and it ends up looking a little bad)