Bittersweet Candy Bowl

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=icqPHsNumuU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I never imagined watching Daisy get BTFO would be so much fun.

Paulo's a goodboy.

He can't keep this shit up.

Paulo's actions are justified

Daisy should go invite Mike. But knowing Daisy she really wants everyone to be there.

>Paulo's a goodboy.
Wrong.

Right.

Paulo's being kind of a bitch. Passive aggression is the worst way to deal with anything and she's always been open when she's actually upset with him and gives reasons as to why. He owes her the same.

some deep talk between daisy and mike incoming

Everyone in this comic is a touchy faggot who takes everything extremely personally.

>high school
Oh, right.

there is nothing wrong with being passive agressive

True, I agree 100%.
He has the right to be upset but he's acting like a little bitch.

Yes, I know that's right. Agreed.

There's everything wrong with it. I lived in a triangle of passive aggressive roommates for a year and it was terrible and nobody resolved anything ever.

What is this furry nonsense?

Take it to Sup Forums

>there is nothing wrong with being passive agressive
Not him, but passive agressiveness usually shows you are a pussy who wants to be mean but don't want have the guts to be open about it.

>don't want to confront the issue because girl threatens to cry in public
>show warnings without physical contact or making a scene
>no option, warnings ignored, won't leave guy alone
>people view this as the guy being a dick, obligated "to be a guy"
>girl does the same thing to a guy
>gets called a bitch
>girls defend her over it

Malecasting is such a crime, dear women. Bigots.

FEEL, PAULO
FEEL

I want to go to Molly's birthday party.

I'd give her a nice gift.

>daisy worried about all her friends not being at her party
>mike, several chapters back, was fine that nobody cared that it was his birthday
really makes me think

youtube.com/watch?v=icqPHsNumuU

no one matters but Sandy.

if mike had a choice between kill all of his friends or sandy

he'd save sandy

to be fair his friends were dicks about their relationship for most of the comic

What is this comic and why are you all bullying the kawaii girl cat

*unsheathes katana*
You have 10 seconds.

And you know, having read the comic from the beginning, if I was Mike I would do the same thing.

to be fair

mike is the second worst boy

abbey is the worst

Its called "Free Speech"

to be fair

get out paulofag

to be fair

___________no____________

ps.enjoy damage controlling abbey kicking the shit out of augustus later

i know i will

go prep your dog mike

People say Paulo keeps getting a opportunities to learn from his past shit but keeps getting reset to square one. And this is a perfect example of it.

He should know fucking well that as soon as Daisy turns on the waterworks, he's mush. He fell for it once and revived the worst ship as a result. Let's see what he fucks up this time.

He does what's best for Daisy, even at his own expense.

Paulo is best boy.

>Abbey tries to hit Augustus
>Augustus goes all Ace Ventura and pulls a knife to his throat and tells him to fuck off once and for all

Abbey will attack Augustus unawares, like he did to Paulo.

Probably fake a smile to get close and then BAHW GAWD CHOKE SLAM

Go prep your dog Paulo.

>things that I want to happen but probably won't

Paulo doesnt prep Rach
She preps him

>Paulofags revenge fantasies
Is this like the one where his boylover David comes to rescue him?

>implying that's the dog
But then he kinda prefers cat barbs.

That sound extremely sexual

People shouldn't get heated and say tactless stupid things to each other, but glaring at someone and using sarcasm isn't going to solve your interpersonal problems either. It's petty. Both are forms of bad communication.

I never said it was ok for girls to do this either, but maybe I'm just confused about what exact point you're trying to make

>Probably won't
>Abbey still loves Daisy
>Augustus gets closer to Daisy
>Abbey's hatred of Augustus is literally FUCKTUPLE Paulos hatred

Fuck that. I WANT Abbey to be successful in his attack on Daisy.

Early page today?

>Fuck that. I WANT Abbey to be successful in his attack on Daisy.
me too, but for different reasons
Abbey would work so much better if he just becomes a bad guy

Daylight Savings Time.

>Coveniently forgets Daisy is off limits
Kek, keep trying.

>Abbey attacking Daisy
Never ever.

Spiteful coward detected

>Abbey would work so much better if he just becomes a bad guy
>I want characters who I don't like to be evil, so my Paulo can look better
Paulofags really are strange creatures. You should try fanfiction.

Its fun being subliminal, what can I say?

>He thinks that Abbey gives a fuck about whether or not Augustus and Daisy would be dating

I see you forgot why "goodboy" Abbey attack Paulo in the first place.

projecting is fucking gay, fuck off

But the only truly 'evil' characters, Alejandro and Toby, are so far the least interesting in the entire cast. Nuance is what makes people seem real and being on the borderline is what makes characters like Augustus so fascinating.

We're two weeks away from Summet Time yet

Tails turned into a dick in his teen years.

I see you forgot that Lucy warning didn't make conditions. Augustus is grabbed by the balls in the current situation, I know you really want your scenario to happen but sadly for you it's very unlikely.

I were rused, good job user

Not in North America.

>implying it isn't true
Must have hit close home.

>Abbeyfags already starting shit this early

Im an Amayafag
Mikefags are cancer

In some cultures people are considered to be adults at 13.

>Abbeyfags
>Abbey was once again brought by an autistic Pauloposter

Originally it was Daisy

>I'm an Amayafag
Nice try, but you should have said Sue. You are fan of the character who appeared less than 1% and never did anything excepcional. That's kinda forced.

She's the cutest and I have a thing for boyish girls
Sue is the most unlikable girl

But user, Abbey already is the bad guy, he just hasn't embraced it yet. His motivations are benevolent but his methods are where the evil shines. Very much like "If we could just agree to gas the Jews, we could make a better world for everyone. Why can't anyone understand that?"

He's still in the "reasonable" stage at the moment, only letting his rage leak in small amounts. But eventually he'll learn where his true calling lies, and do what's best for the school. We just have to give him time, user.

Paulo is a good boy but he also can't deal with people he cares about telling him he's a disappointment. He was sad as fuck when Jasmine did it but shitty Taeshi napkin doodles aside they no longer seem to see each other at all. It much more serious when Daisy did it because she wasn't just going to walk away.

party prediction

Paulo breaking up with Jasmine was a good thing.

She was pretty much a mini-Sandy. A total work-a-holic.

And she still hadn't changed her ways after learning to "take it easy".

Jasmine was a bible humper who wouldnt put out

>his heart newly filled with love Augustus steps up to defend others
>He's the hero Roseville needs
It'll be like the fake-rape scene but with the roles reversed.

POTTERY; actually the roles will be the same; even back then Augustus was trying to help Daisy and Abbey was imposing his supposedly benevolent control on her.

Abbey is a fucking pussy the second someone talks back to him on an equal or higher level

Wouldn't it be more like beat the bullies?

And even that I wouldn't call that evil. Gotham city is only liveable because of Batman. In real life beating the crap out crime is a good way to snuff it, a la Singapore.

>Jasmine was a bible humper
Wrong. Jasmine hardly brought her faith outside of the asks.

>Abbey is a fucking pussy
...except by the fact he already entered into fights before and didn't shy away from them.

>Taeshi: oh here it goes

Here comes 10+ pages of back and fourth bickering. But it will lead to a very important question Daisy will have to answer: does she truly love Abby? To which she will just say no, cause fuck learning anything from all that happened lately amiright?

True; Jasmine a shit. I'm just noting the effect her rejection had on him. The escalation of rejection from a girl he knew for like half a year and left his life and a girl he's known almost his whole life is actually decent writing. It's nice to know it's in there somewhere.

The asks are kind of bullshit that way. How can you add new and significant information in little asides like that?

>How can you add new and significant information in little asides like that?
Because they aren't significant. It's just extra trivia.

>Taeshi and Suitcase Nork'd the comment threads because their tumblr pandering blew up in their faces
>Sup Forums is the only place there's ongoing discussion of this comic
kek

>True; Jasmine a shit.
Jasmine was pretty much one of the best women in the cast. Her being hardworking is one of the mostly insignificant faults when compared to others.

It's funny how you guys shill for abusive douches but somehow hate the clean and straightforward people in the cast.

>didn't shy away from them
die abbeyfag

>Suitcase claims to read these threads to Tash
I bet he skips over some of the """""""""""""""""triggering""""""""""""""""" comments

bible humping women are terrible combos

Never forget

>hardworking
>refuses to make time for anyone

She's one of those girls who spend their lives building up their career only to find themselves 30 years old and realizing their eggs are drying up.

>forgetting this wasn't about bullying

Just like Daisy but with no sexdrive

S E P T E M B E R
E
P
T
E
M
B
E
R

>bible humping women are terrible combos
First off Jasmine is not a bible humper. Second, I would still prefer a bible humper than a degenerate.

>She's one of those girls who spend their lives building up their career only to find themselves 30 years old and realizing their eggs are drying up.
There is nothing wrong with dedicating themselves to career and seeking a family when older. /r9k/, shouldn't you actually be mad at those women who keep riding the caroussel?

>there's nothing wrong with seeking a family when you're older

maybe if you have literally no idea how female biology works sure

once ladies hit 30 their reproductive system goes to SHIT

>Second, I would still prefer a bible humper than a degenerate.
Wow, I'd rather choose fun over boring shit

that isn't really a hard choice considering how shitty his friends are

Telling Paulo he's a shit and then becoming a strangers after pretending to agree to an amicable break up was pretty shitheel.

BA DE YA!

Daily dose.

Paulo is a bro
Amaya is perfect
Daisy loves him unconditionally

Well you can take solace in the fact that Jasmine is just as "immature" as he is, if Jasmine/Abbey's interactions are anything to go by.

Oh yeah I forgot to add gossiping behind his back.

Not very Christian.

Taeshi needs to draw cat Jesus.

>generalizing
Except there are a lot of women having children with 30 years. Also, even if that's true, what's up to you? It's her body not yours.

Everyone gets what they seek user. Just don't complain when she goes doing stuff like drinking until passing out or waking up with other men.

Yeah, completely forget what Paulo was doing. She called him immature for a reason.

>Paulo is a bro
The bro who keeps hitting him, shitting on him, who was extremely jealous of a relationship that Mike wasn't even interested, who wanted to compete with him everywhere because he had a secret homolust for him?

Yeah what a bro.

And what reason was that?

That he didn't like having a girlfriend who refused to make time for him?

Real immature breaking off such a relationship.

>Just don't complain when she goes doing stuff like drinking until passing out or waking up with other men.
Live a little

Dammit Daisy, just say the two magical words and then you two can work out the details later.

And Paulo doesn't look old enough to even have a one time shift

How would a cat Jesus even look like, I wonder?