Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

what movie is this from?

yawn get some new material
now watch me sage

KALIMA

KALIMA

is that how they stuff turkeys in california??

UMA DELICIA

Call me a cuck, will ya?

watch me nae nae

>"what are you gonna do, eat my heart?"

Yeah, this is more intriguing than horrifying. If the guy was still alive and we had a KaliMa type situation I might be more disturbed

Obama

why haven't we nuked south america yet?

Could someone give me a quick rundown on this kino?

He should have paid his dues

Gimme fucking sauce for christ sake, where the fuck is this from!!!??

t. man who got his heart eaten out

is he alive during all this?

Why is documenting reality so shit now? I paid my "one off" sign up fee but because I didn't do it within some arbitrary time frame, videos are put behind pay walls. I honestly hope the site has to close down

Nice, shit night, i need gore.

Nuke u ass, soyboi

There was a video released around the same time as this one where spics pull out an unidentified organ from a living, moving guys body. I don't know how this particular one became a meme and the other didnt. They're elbow deep in his torso while hes moving for fucks sake

She wouldn't need to be a bird without a wing
or be a servant to a telephone ring
she could be sleeping in the comfort of another bed
it wouldn't matter to a man with an open heart
here comes right now...

to mexicans really do this?

Just because he's moving and concious doesn't mean he FEELS anything. your body would be in fucking shock at that point I bet. you'd be waiting to die for sure but I don't think you'd feel anything by then. even with drugs in your system idk.

Are you blind? He doesn't have a head

This is from one of the prison riots that happened months ago in Braziland.

They killed the guy before this IIRC

Cartels, yeah. I don't know if this particular webm is that but they are familiar with this kind of stuff.

Do cartels even consider this kind of violence necessary to keep their assets secure? Or is it more of a "hey the others are doing it" situation?

Or perhaps he's wondering why someone would behead a man, before pulling off his heart

FUCK THE WALL OPEN BOARDERS N SHEEEIT