Why aren't people making fun of this like they would if it was DC?

Why aren't people making fun of this like they would if it was DC?

Never mind, I just answered my own question.

They are? You need to pay more attention.

Does anyone actually care about Rotten Tomatoes opinion?

>You need to pay more attention.
and follow the clues

please, Where the fuck do you think you are?

Not until June

Law of averages says that eventually Marvel was going to make a bad one whereas DC has continually shit the bed.

Only when it's about something seen as a rival to the most popular studio.

Someone should make a compilation with these stupid fucking OPs liek pic related

fuck off

Now of course, just to make sure we don't get caught up in yet ANOTHER Sup Forums shitter thread, let's try and make this one productive.

You have the choice of making a show out of any c-list Marvel/DC IP.

>Which do you choose
>What direction do you take it.
>Which arcs would you base it off of

> he missed the 10 billion threads making fun of this terrible show all over Sup Forums and Sup Forums

> he's literally seriously stupid enough to think his lack of awareness is anyone's fault but his own

i wish we had mods

Show me. I have seen absolutely no sly or smug reactions to this, whereas the internet was plagued with it when BvS got even a higher score than this.

Because everyone shitting on DC is a shill for The Rat

I think SourcefedNERD made a small quip at it

people are making fun of this and pol think these bad reviews are a war on the white race

Just report corssboarding underageb& and bomb the thread until the mods arrive

Because it isn't even out yet, you daft cunt.

Well it's still better than anything DC makes. It's just graded on a different curve. People expect more from marvel.

Somewhat, for movies. Using it for shows is full retard.

No gave a shit about this series. Ppl will only care if it involves characters they know and like. No one cared when powerless got bad reviews but they will when Bats and Supes do. Trust me, if IW gets bad reviews, this place and Sup Forums will be nothing but shitposts about it for months.

this. plus there's only 14 reviews and none of them really talk about the show, just the race of the main actor.

People were making fun of BvS and SS because of RT scores before they came out.

You realise Rotten Tomatoes doesn't have an opinion, right?

One is a bad tv series about a 3rd string Avenger among an ocean of tv series, movies, etc, most of which are top tier or at least decent at building on the legacy of the MCU.
The other is a never ending river of bad movie choices that keep the DCEU from being anything other than a giant horrible reminder that we will never get anything close to resembling a good version of the Justice League in a movie until WB decides to sell the rights to someone halfway competant.
Anymore questions smart guy?

>powerless got bad reviews
It's still fresh though

threads were literally being spammed nonstop when reviews were first coming out, you just weren't on Sup Forums apparently

Because Snyderfags are quick to butthurt whenever people call out DC flicks for being cancerous garbage. When iron fist does bad, it's not that big a deal because there have already been good marvel shows.

I haven't visited RT in about a year because it doesn't even offer reliable critic reception and manipulates scores. Other sites like metacritic's movie profile are much better for accurate review totals, and the best scenario of them all is just to find individual critics you like and see what they think (or judge for yourself), but Sup Forums and Sup Forums are still stuck in the past.

It's not that is a marvel show, it's just that Netflix shows are garbage the more shows they do the shittier they get.

No D*sney interns forum sliding to stir up hate for it.

>implying Sup Forums will talk for a marvel movie for more than a month

There's nothing to talk m8 remember Thor 2, it was forgotten in one month.

>people actually believe this
Only one of the reviews on RT mentions race and only that it's coupled with other problems. In full reviews, there's at least five paragraphs about the show's other problems that even positive reviews agree with for every paragraph about that's about race (and not just the fact that the protagonist is white). Face it, the show's got issues.

>shat on because MUH WHITENESS

Terrible. Dcfans are like tumblr

> WHY ISN'T THING FAIR

go fuck yourself

>not realizing the people criticizing MUH WHITENESS are ones who praised the other Netflix garbage because of MUH DIVERSITY and are the very people the Mouse is courting
Unlike Marlel fans who literally are tumblr.

>This thread again
Either open your eyes or kys

I'll make fun of it when I've actually seen it and have something to talk about you dumb baiting fuck

>Unfortunate Events
>Voltron
>Stranger Things
>House of Cards
>OITNB
>Making a Murderer
>The Returned
>Daredevil
>Bojack Horseman
>All Hail King Julien

>bad
Those were literally all off the top of my head.

Fickle off mousekeeter.

I hope you drink out of date milk on the day it's supposed to go off and it's slightly sour, you cretin.

Your mom sucks my dick.

I appreciate the fact that we're getting a bunch of comic book adaptations, but the company wars bullshit it fuels is the worst shitposting there is.

It's not even fun shitposting.

Imagine believing this
Imagine believing a single word of this

How can I show you old threads? You're late to the party. If anything this is just more of the same "react to a marvel product for a week or two then forget about it" trend.

They'll just make threads every week saying "why is no one talking about X marble film?"

because I havent seen it yet like I have the DC movies. Im sure Ill mock that too.

Search it on twitter, plenty of smug going around

It's not out yet. It's probably going to be bad, but since I haven't seen it I've got nothing concrete to complain about yet.

They can't even make their posters look good anymore.
>>That photoshopped R

Jesus. And people shit on the X-men movies for not embracing the comics. If I didn't, I'd never have thought this was an Ironfist series.

Well theres tepidness because of the fact that most reviewers mention his race when it really shouldn't even factor in.

And because Luke Cage got stunning reviews which mostly mention "social conciousness" and yet disregard the quality dip in the second half. Just like Jessica Jones got good reviews which almost universally mention that it's important to include stories about women and the violence they face.

The "social importance" of a story should not factor into a review. And the fact is, if someone mentions it at all as a positive or negative than I automatically assume they put goggles on that reflect their view for everything they watch.

>Iron Fist: people in business suits in Chinatown.

That guy badly photoshoped in to the window is cracking me up.

>"hey, uh, you guys... you guys having fun out there? without me? OK."

>The "social importance" of a story should not factor into a review
That's like, your opinion, man. It's valid and I agree with it in principle, but it's not exactly written in stone.
Art has been judged partly for its perceived message for a long ass time. Lots of people on this very board do it all the time.

it's the first time marvel's tv series turned out to be a massive failure, even bigger than agents of shit

Underrated

it was mostly marvel shills, who want fox to give up the rights to the x-men. most of folks agree that apocalypse was a good movie, or inoffensive, but there was a massive "lol flop fail" campaign on Sup Forums for months

Nigga he's talking about complains that predate Apocalypse by more than a decade.
You realize the internet existed before your mom allowed you to use it, right?

and? the most recent movie also had the typical complains like "not muh x-men". my point is still valid, because it's the argument that goes over and over again

Whelp, that sucks. I was hoping it would be at least decent.

Mind you, I think the X-men films biggest problem is character dynamics. On the otherhand, the MCU's relationships boil down to just quipping at eachother.

>quip

You act like this is a valid criticism to use. But who am I kidding? I rather just spam 'muh quips' a thousand times.

The same "not muh" complaints have been happening since before the MCU was even a thing, it's not shills you cumguzzler.

>Literally "IT'S NOT FAIR!"

Hah. You dumb bitch

>On the otherhand, the MCU's relationships boil down to just quipping at eachother.
You don't even believe that, make a bit of an effort.

But the message of Luke Cage wasn't "black men can be heroes too" which is what a lot of the praise was for.

They appreciated LC and JJ for being about a black guy and woman superhero respectively. Not because the shows were particularly invested in that meta-narrative that they got applause for.

>le laughing SJW cuck

A fitting reaction image for a Mousevel fag.

Apparently no when its Marvel.

I bet you cried when Trump was elected, just like Chris the Cuck :^)

Those seem like magic words to you

Netflix isn't Disney though...

Key word "perceived".

nope dint give a shit when he did in fact he is one funny retard to look at

>people STILL don't understand how Rotten Tomatoes works

>will criticize Based Evans for not liking Trump
>will suck Bin Afflecki's cock while he does apologetics for Islam

DCucks showing once again they're biased and pathetic

>implying the posters were ever good
Nigga I love all the MCU and I still mock those. Fuck, I say the worst thing about IM3 was the poster.

I read the 14 reviews.
They were meh.
I find it racist to assume that every Martial artist should be Asian.
I don't know shit about it. Not everyone's grandpa runs a dojo either.

There were constant threads making fun of this when it first came to light. Either way, I think a lot of people are a bit wary of the reviews since it's only a handful of them and most of them complain about bullshit like Danny being white of all things. I'm taking a wait and see approach right now but there's a good chance it probably does suck.

I read a review that it starts picking up about half-way in. It might pull a reverse LC.

>Average Rating 5.08/10
I think it's the rating Jessica Jones and Luke Cage deserve

14%

At least it's higher than the percentage chance that Drumpf would win

Oh wait

>always just wanted a Iron Fist movie, series, cartoon, OVA fucking SOMETHING for the better part of ten years

>it's apparently dull as fuck

Also, I hate how we're in this X-Men style mentality of hating the costumes.

>Live action
>Capeshit

I think someone let it slip that he has a costume in Defenders.

"The costume just wouldn't fit the tone of the show. Face it, it's silly. Who wears a bandana. And yellow? That's silly."

I hate being called man-child simply because I'm the one that doesn't take this shit as seriously as a funeral.

BvS was one of the biggest movies of the year, and the first time those two characters had ever been on the big screen together.

Iron Fist is just another TV show about a literally who.

You really think they're comparable?

I feel this.
I wanted Ghost Rider to picked up for Netflix so bad. But now he's just a shitty character on a really shitty show. God, I hate AoS. It feels like a fucking graveyard that Marvel can dump characters in so they never have to worry about them again.

^this
Now if the Spider-Man movie flops (hoping it doesn't) and no one is a dick about it, then you'll have a point. But let's face it that's not going to happen. DC fanboys will scream over marvel movies even if it gets a good score.

Glad to see the Avengers tower and Roxxon corp.

Yet in reality, Spider-man will probably make $800million, but we'll see threads calling it a failure because GOTG2 makes $850m.

Good dog.

Not for TV shows.

>How can I show you old threads?

Archives, you newfag

So we're finally starting to feel the effect of putting Jeph Loeb in a key position.
Watch everything else slowly turn to crap under his supervision too.