When will the MCU start bringing this stuff to the big screen?

When will the MCU start bringing this stuff to the big screen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pXudMQiAvf4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ths cant be real

Never.
Kiss billions goodbye.

We went from Heavy Metal being published as a magazine to evade censorship to comic books self-censoring.

Makes me sad. There's nothing "dangerous" or transgressive for kids to find anymore.

They already are. Thor loses his spaghetti over how great Valkyries/women are for like a full minute.

>Tried catering to SJW and neglect core fan base by pulling this shit
>SJW’s don’t give a fuck about comics
>Sales are at an all time low
>Blame core fan base for their own fuck up

The comic side of DC/Marvel comics is the complete opposite with the current state of their movie franchises

During their 3rd wave.

they really did do that?

Dunno how DC manage to dodge that SJW bullshit while Marvel just crash and burn

It was, and that's not even the worst of it. Read Mockingbird (2016) #3 and the entirety of America Chavez (Currently 9 issues).

Heavy Metal or modern comics? Yes to both.

You know it is. Unsolicited opinions on Israel became great bait for weeks on Sup Forums till tier Jewish feminist mods got wind.

Is Thor still a woman named Thor, or was that just a special event?

DC is doing just fine. It's marvel that decided to diversify their entire lineup in the space of six months.

Hopefully Bendis will crash and burn DC too. I hear he wants to replace Batman with an overweight Jewish lesbian.

DC is less popular is the only reason

>"Ooh, he's your PATERNAL GRANDFATHER PATRIARCH!!"
>Muh PAYTREEARKEY!
Not so subtle are they?

modern comics

well sheeiiit

The sales figures are pathetic. There are comics that sell like 1,000 copies a month. The constant reboots/remembering/confusing continuity and SJW pandering killed the industry. Pretty soon they'll be exclusive to TV/movies and toys/merchandise. Which is good, because comics are chockful of untalented, nepotistic SJW cocksuckers. Fuck 'em.

>t. hasn't seen a comic in 10 years
All they are are SJW rag pieces. Marvel being the worst, but DC too.
Luckily no one buys this shit anymore.

What the fuck is that
It's supposed to be a "joke" or someone really think this dialogue is great or something

DC has plenty of that shit but in smaller doses.

Ad hominem is all these people have.

What's that you like x character?
Well now they are a transgender black muslim and they are 100000000000 smarter and or stronger.
Buy our comics please

Prepare yourselves for this one

It's not a joke, that comic had Loki referencing gamergate.

What’s the name of this supervillain? The Strawman?

>white guilt - the character

Burn it all.

>he hasn't seen the Lorelai episode of Agents of SHIELD or Jessica Jones

Ohohohoho

They didn't dodge it entirely. I had to unsubscribe from Green Arrow and a few others because they kept inserting SJW bullshit.

>feminist rhetoric
>gratuitous butt shot
What did they mean by this?

>Marvel overships to make it seem like they have higher sales
>DC is less popular

Imagine being this stupid.

Why are the X-Men 12 years old, and why is Hulk a member?

I know there like 8 different X teams from 4 different universes/timelines. God, comics fucking suck.

Comic books are on their way to being a dead medium, right? I've always assumed the only people who read them are the exact same people who read them 30 years ago, I can't imagine someone new picking them up

I distinctly remember a Green Arrow comic where they turned his city into a fucked up Hurricane Katrina situation, and also another issue that was just an impassioned plea for gay marriage.

That’s not Bruce Banner btw
That the Totally Awesome Hulk, he’s Korean

havent been in the states in 10 years

also started googling and found this shit

>someone was paid real, actual money to write this putrid trash

Good riddance to funnybooks. In a just world, these editors and writers would never work again.

What happened there? I rarely what cape crap and when I do it isn't the television variety.

Wasn't there a Wonder Woman comic with MRA terrorists?

>ths cant be real

Iron Man is a fourteen year old black girl named “Riri”. Captain America is a black man. Thor is a woman. Spiderman is a black boy. And the Hulk is chinese.

>red pill mra meninist

Hah gotta throw in mras with the red pill, and how dare men fight for things they are unfairly treated in!

And they unironically used the term 'mansplaining'.

The problem with modern comic books is that they are written by people who read comics created by talented individuals as children and were inspired by these people to get into the industry as adults but themselves never had any of the talent of the people they admired

this?

>And the Hulk is chinese

ayyy lmao but seriously i should just leave the country again

>seriously da fuck happened 2010-2017?

That and nuNerds are all insufferable SJWs. And have to let everyone know all their political opinions. And how much they admire women, because maybe if they compliment them enough, they will get laid.

>calling something a male because it fits the definition of male is "stupid
>the "constructs defined by our biology and honeed by thousands of years of civilization are "stupid"
The man that wrote that should blow his own head off with a shotgun, on a toilet

>That the Totally Awesome Hulk, he’s Korean

kek. Was he created by the "Asian men with hot white women" poster?

>female Thor
>le totes awesome Asian Hulk
>black Cap
>black Latino Spider-Boy
>black, female Iron Girl
>fat, female, sandnigger Ms. Marvel
>female Wolverine

Am I missing anyone?

What went wrong? Who let all this happen?

In the cinematic universe, yes, they're movies designed for faggot plebs like yourself.

But DC is more popular in comics, but you wouldn't know that because you're a moviefag who doesn't read comics.

We wuz Iron Man n sheeiit!

Iron Man and Captain America are suits of armor anyone can ware and multiple people have

My God, I can just image the autistic screeching...

Why do they make half-random words bold? It reminds me of people I know who put random caps on words in sentences, very offputting. Is it like the italicized words in the KJV?

lol who needs story lines and original character development all super heros are just costumes that you can interchange to fit your ideology xdddd

The ancient norse warriors would be turning in their graves. They would literally rape and pillage all of America for churning out this beta-filled shitfest.

>Captain America are suits of armor

spider woman has been around since the 1980s you dolt

but i have read thousands of comics you stupid user. not recently i'll grant you, because I hate what they've put out in this decade.

Same problems that plague pro wrestling, video games, and every other geek medium.

At least when all these shitty things finally die, maybe kids will read more actual books.

>And the Hulk is chinese.
no fucking way this is true

Was pregnant spider woman always a thing?

Whats the difference between a white character replacing Steve as Cap, something that has happened on multiple occasions, and a black character replacing Steve as cap?

The Phantom costume has been worn by generations of people, thats been a cornerstone of the characters mythos since the start in the 1930s

>that horribly drawn face and ass
>the guys chest muscles literally being torn to shreds because his shoulders are squeezing together too much
>th*r's face in the last panel and the lopsided mouth
who the fuck thought this was good to print in any format?

this is just objectively bad

>complaining about sjw shit
>in green arrow
That's his character since forever

>Am I missing anyone?

Yes. Shes been pregnant for over 30 years.

Wrong. They are people. Instead of stealing, why don't blacks and feminists make up their own original characters? Oh wait.

radiation is not the only cancer inducing thing in there

you underestimate marvel mate

Yeah but that's part of the Phantom. It's supposed to be a family tree thing much like Black Panther.

Captain America is a guy who got injected with super nazi steroids with an american flag taped to the tube

captcha: ausfahrt horton road

>"I don't like what you said!"
>"I'm gonna punch you know!"
Feminist "logic" everyone

female hawkeye

>hussain
>captain britain

this has to be a Sup Forums troll comic no fucking way they ACTUALLY DID THIS

>Captain America is a guy who got injected with super nazi steroids with an american flag taped to the tube

That doesn't answer my question, so I will ask it again:

Whats the difference between a white character replacing Steve as Cap, something that has happened on multiple occasions, and a black character replacing Steve as cap?

stop

Another character has developed the condition
Thats not replacement

Because captain america is supposed to be white. I thought this was obvious.

forgot the mention how the writers are literally tumblrites

No, Iron Man and Captain America are Tony Stark and Steve Rogers. Fuck off.

She also admits what he said was truth. So it's literally "Stop being honest with me!" BAM

what sort of answer do you expect?

>expecting tumblr womyn to know how to logic

>Marvel 2017

Diverse characters are fine. Perfectly acceptable for different people to take up the mantle in certain cases. But the dialogue and pandering is atrocious.

I'm curious what Sup Forums thinks about this shit, but at the same time I don't want to know

So are there any agendaless DC/Marvel comics in the past 10 years that are worth reading? Probably just Batman stuff, right?

>DC 2017

hulk looks like such a faggot there

Is Sup Forums that bad? I’m tempted to go there just to see how bad it is

Sup Forums is Tumblr lite

Super gay Iceman.

youtube.com/watch?v=pXudMQiAvf4

It’s not. HE IZ KOREEAN

Sup Forums here, they're all real
>Thats not replacement
Cept OG hulk is dead, and Cho has replaced him

Which SUCKS because Amadeus Cho was actually a good, fun character when he was his own fucking thing

Is it just the style these days for art to have 0 detail and everyone have blobs for features?