Why didn't anyone tell me this was the best kino marvel movie apart from Guardians?

Why didn't anyone tell me this was the best kino marvel movie apart from Guardians?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l6ubcfQehOg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BASED

Logan isn't a Marvel movie

Who was in the wrong here?

RIP Dafne
You were too innocent for this world.

OP here.

I generally find marvel based superheroes shit and most marvel movies shit. Avengers and the other films related to that franchise are SHIT.

However I liked Logan, Xmen days of future past, Dead pool, guardians 1 and 2.

How's my taste? Also the first two X men movies are good but kinda meh.

There were threads about how good this was for months you retarded faggot

>the first two X men movies are good but kinda meh.
>I liked Dead pool, guardians 1 and 2

Xmen 1 and 2 was produced and directed by a pedophile faggot.

I thought it was shit

We did, you just weren't there that day.

Literally a month of fucking threads praising this cape kineaux, how did you miss it

a cute

I just watched it for the first time the other day. I kinda liked it (at least compared to typical capeshit) due to the narrow-focused plot instead of yet another big bombastic save-the-entire-universe-as-we-know-it affair.

However, I didn't like the stuff with the negro family on their farm. Prof. X insists they go over for dinner? And then insists that they stay for the night? Knowing full well that they're being hunted down by mercs the entire time and will probably put the family in danger? I called this happening from a mile away as soon as they decided to go to their house for dinner. Completely fucking retarded move. And narratively, it really didn't serve any purpose other than showing how cruel the world is and giving everyone a big "fuck you"

It was supposed to be showing Logan what normal family life is like for the first time

SHE'S BACK
youtube.com/watch?v=l6ubcfQehOg

>Ctrl + F
>Noir
>0 results

Fucking normies.

Because it wasn't a Marvel movie. Couldn't you tell by it being good?

Sure. When watching it I was thinking the entire time "This would be so much better if it wasn't for the colour!"

Why would you pic the normie version to start with?

And why the fuck are you posting in a kino thread? lol

It is utter shit

yea it was. even my friend that has low standards and loves x-men movies hated it

Dafne Keen is a qt and I wish her success in the future

Patrician taste

I think the larger issue is, when you take even a minor glance at the X-Men series as a whole, this shit just falls apart. Not only was the technology to shield people from Charles' power available in the sixties, but there was a way to block him from using his powers at all in X2.

Suddenly everyone forgets that shit was available and they're stuck doping the professor. Wolverine could just find/steal that shit with ease, or at least decapitate everyone in a drug cartel for money instead of driving a limo for chump change.

Dafnebot?

Surprisingly, that's wasn't mel. But this is. Nice to see you're doing well.

You directed xmen 1 and 2?

Fuck off

That's great news; I'm proud of you man.

Yeah dude, it had a thematic purpose in showing both Laura and Logan what family is supposed to be, and what they were all fighting for in the first place.

Pretty basic to pick up.