Why are there no conservative cartoons that aren't shitty political comics

Why are there no conservative cartoons that aren't shitty political comics

I don't know, Jews or something?
Political comics are nearly always shitty

and what would a conservative cartoon look like, exactly?

The Flintstones

We have tons of flintstones knockoffs though

Because conservatism is about maintaining the status quo. i.e.: what the world is already like. There is no activism or political messages to display from art unless it's further right politics which borders on inhumane.

"art" in general is seen as a liberal, hippie thing to do
"conservatives" don't do art, therefor they never end up in an industry that revolves around it

Take it with a grain of salt but I heard Chris Savino was considerably more conservative than most cartoonists.

What is King of the Hill?

This. This is why any sort of art that leans on right-wing ideology will NEVER be good.

"Conservatism" is a political position, retard.

>will never be good
So there can only be good cartoons if they're SJW pandering?

Try again kiddo

watch milliondollar extreme it was literally on the cartoon network

Why is this the wrong way round?

Conservatives are dumb and have no imagination

Nigga what is Dune
Nigga what is Lord of the Rings
Nigga what is Starshop Troopers

>cartoons

networks

thank you better ones please

>moderate muslims
>essentially do nothing but pray, and say that some terrorist attacks are justified

Islam not even once

Having characters that are gay/trans/not white that are real people that exist is pandering to SJWs?

This

Honestly "conservative" stories aren't even pushing right wing trash, just fucking gold stories without the token liberal shit in every modern work these days.

>It's another "no individual from this political group can make a good cartoons because I don't agree with their ideology" thread

TV networks are owned by ((((((THEM))))) so they greenlight """"progressive""" shows

plus CalArts graduates are all liberals

Last Man Standing is good for a sitcom.

Lord of the Rings is treehugging hippie stuff though.

Because those are decadent, unnatural things and social constructs that only exist in edgy people who virtue signaling thinking they're saints or were "born that way".

Do you think children in starving countries desire to be trans or gay, or to actually have children and survive?

These things are a product of decadence.

The Angry Birds Movie is the closest you'll get and it wasn't even a great message.

Nopony graduates from CA without being them

Nah.

Great counter argument, wtf I hate right wing ppl now

You're just wrong. I don't have to tell you why, because it won't changed your brainwashed little mind. Enjoy living your life like that I suppose. Probably won't benefit you very well.

>Nigga what is Starshop Troopers

a bunch of political essays from the author insert and some neat chapters about fictional power armor

Explicitly political works are always dated and usually suck. Go with ideology instead. All of my shit is pretty Jungian with a focus on the natural repetition of time, which in our subjective environment would de-emphasize current issues and ultimately come off as conservative leaning.

Nice meme.

Non-white people are unnatural?

>any narrative that i don't like is a shit narrative
Liberals continue to baffle me

California is basically the single most left wing state in the country, it's no surprise the vast majority of people who go to CalArts are massive liberals, or pretend to be just to fit in.

When you portray said gay/trans character as morally superior to normal people, then damn straight it is.

I don't need a microscope to tell that your mitosis produces additional acids, senpai.

You say that as if this is a mindset exclusive to liberals.

Conservativism is dying in America fast. The scariest political map I had seen during the election is that 80% of millennial from all backgrounds are registered democrats. Kinda happy they don't vote but still, that's a tremendous amount of people who think that blue and red are inherently different and one is better than another.

>What is Italian Futurism

>California is basically the single most left wing state in the country

Huh? Outside of San Fran and LA, the state is West Texas.

>y-you're just wrong

>I'm the good guy here, you're just brainwashed, baka

You, you are a real centrist. I know several people who use the label of centrist as a shield when they get called out for being one-sided. I know someone who basically exclusively shares right wing shit and when called out on it he says "n-no I'm a centrist!"

I just vote for gun laws honestly, if liberals stopped their retarded "those scary 'salt rifles need to be banned" shit conservatives would never win any election again.

What you've said has been used as satire in the right due to often people see this comeback used.

>nobody on the right is willing to debate with you
Projection at its finest

When this picture gets posted but no one reacts to it.
I'm not sure if people are just raising above the bait or not noticing how fucking terrible the picture it.

>Conservativism is dying in America fast

That's not what the late presidential election seemed to indicate.

thomas nast died like 200 years ago fampai

Trump lost the popular vote.

I cant imagine a conservative going to art school I just cant. if somebody even mentions getting a degree in art around conservatives you will get scoffed at every single time.

I mean, assuming you're conservative, would you consider studying art?

There were millions of uncounted votes. Hilary still won, Trump just got numbers faster. Or are you retarded?

>Do you think children in starving countries desire to be trans or gay, or to actually have children and survive?

Its not something you desire to be. Either you are or aren't. Plus sexual needs/desires are on the base hierarchy of needs.

>he thinks people don't have different stances on different issues
Stop the partisan shit and acquire some critical thinking skills

The Clinton administration had a big fixation on gun control; it ended up costing them a lot of working class voters and probably contributed to Bush's election victories. The Democrats thus shelved gun control for a while after that.

I think you can tell from my response I didn't say that. How many Nigerian people have you seen that are trans or gay? What about Asian? How many from poorer countries?

You notice how it's vastly a huge amount of lavish, entitled white westerners that are covered in tattoos and piercings demanding to be trans-this or bi-that?

Decadence. Pure and simple.

Might also be because I'm canadian but yeah, it's not like either side is somehow the polar opposite of the other. They're both extremists with misguided ideals based in emotions and subjective moral standings.

Now subtract New York and LA.

Why don't you move to Africa or Asia then, if you're so concerned about the western civilization in ruins?

Scooby Doo promotes critical thinking and skepticism.

What the the fuck is the "infidels!" guy holding?

Why? That proves nothing. I could tell you to subtract Florida and Arizona so that Hillary wins the electoral college vote. In reality, Trump still won it. In reality, Clinton won the popular vote.

if it wernt for nyc, new york would be a red state

Because I have family to take care of and access to luxuries thanks to a society that provides those things? It's the people going mental because they're spoiled I'm worried about.

looks like kraut space magic

>Why? That proves nothing

Urban areas always vote Democrat because cities attract degenerate, effeminized people. The Founders knew this which is why they created the Electoral College.

any cartoon that sticks to the status quo is conservative

Doesn't India a some southern Asian have Hirja. Some said countries recognize them as a official third gender.

I'm pretty sure a cartoon where supernatural activity is just people trying to steal money isn't conservative

Trump still lost the popular vote. (nice get)

decadence is a social construct

No points for retards who show 'heart' during sports nigga

>Believing in firearms ownership, lower taxes, and traditional working class values means you can't be interested in art
When will this meme end?

>these things are spooks
you know Stirner was a form of anarchist, right? Nice far left principles

The art industry is heavily associated with leftism and is dominated by them so you'll have less conservative in the industry and if there are any they won't be very vocal about it. I hope that changes in the next decade or so though.

I thought this was a cartoon about Christianity and it would still work if it was.

Liberal traits. It's the conservatives who bow to Donald Trump's every executive order without question

pretty sure we've all seen it a billion times already. its like loss level recognizable to me. i have never saved or posted that picture why must we obsess over things we hate? move on. one day that building will be demolished and all the people in it get old and die but underagefags will still remember and when those fags die it will be gone. it will all be gone and then the sun goes out. millions of years later errant signals of the earth's internet will be studied by alien races and then they will get mad if they even have emotions

It was Sauron and his allies who were the true right wingers

The Fellowship were liberals

West Side Story is about me but the bourgeois left think of it as a quaint little tale to chuckle at.

Thankfully we live in a republic, not a democracy.

>Because I have family to take care of and access to luxuries thanks to a society that provides those things? It's the people going mental because they're spoiled I'm worried about.

If you're posting on Sup Forums in the middle of the day I highly doubt this.

Art school, and art in general, are about exposing yourself to different ideas and perspectives. Seeing the world through new eyes.

Conservatives hate that shit. Not all of them, of course, there are always exceptions. But in general, conservatives ain't into getting their horizons expanded.

Not that user, but at least one of them isn't a train wreck. Kneel down to your new chinese overlords

And what happens when the status quo is lesbians as the main character and stats based diversity for the cast?

>russian hacking is real guys
>trump totally pissed on obamas bed
>a meme frog is racist
>LOL they actually think obama isn't born in the US
>LOL they actually think pedogate is real

what if they simply happens to be?

blame meme-conservatives. and I said art school not that conservatives are all anti-art fascists

Sauron and his hordes were more like Stalin and communist Russia. Besides, Tolkien didn't mean for his work to be allegory. And there wasn't so much dark skinned people because it just didn't take place where they lived. Apparently that's borderline racist in anything these days.

>And what happens when the status quo is lesbians as the main character and stats based diversity for the cast?

I don't know. We'll see if that ever happens I guess.

? the fuck, true conservative figures were heavily against trump and if you ask the base they would say hes not a true conservative
criticism of obama by leading left figures despite his nonliberal policies was almost nonexistant, hence the rapid growth of alternative media figures who weren't afraid to call out his foreign policy mistakes.

Conservatives are much more likely to be skeptical about their figures because any new path of action is inherently scary to a conservative who wants things to stay how they are or go back to a past pattern which generally cant be reflected in actual policy because the world changes and you can't just fuck everyone who has been incorporated into the equation by past policies

The thing about liberals is that they accept any ideal that sounds wonderful on theory. Conservatives apply critical thinking and realize that it doesn't work in practice.

Happens to be gay/trans? Thats alright. Just don't force you're shitty narative. Grow up a bit, okay? Try not to make everything about you, alright.

Because liberals are far better at retreating into idealistic fantasies.

But you're arguing in a thread talking about how conservative status quo ideals in cartoons are now extremist right ideals

>true conservative figures were heavily against trump

[citation needed]

>Conservatives apply critical thinking

So then why are so many "conservatives" anti-vaxers, creationist, any anti-science shit.

But everything being about you because you're straight and not trans is totally fine, right? No. You're describing the far left. Most people just want to be treated equally, you can't get that by being quiet so until it happens we will talk about it.

Modern Liberals believe in stuff because of their feelings. Belief in the supernatural is an SJW trait.

True conservatives are critical in their descision making.

Conservatives are too busy being blue collar workers, Christian missionaries, or unfathomably rich to make cartoons.

Leftists believe in emotion rather than facts, that's why they're attracted to the arts and social sciences rather than STEM.

That's because trump isn't a true conservative, and actually leans liberal on many stances, like being the first to mention LGBTQ in the RNC. Some republicans see him for the sham he is, others see how he is the first step in the right direction for conservatives in the cultural war.

Creationism is an acceptable ideology as long as you don't believe it discredits stuff like the big bang and evolution. Most catholics are like this.
The other two are dumb as all hell though