en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Jones
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

>rapey ghost demon
problematic

Good movie.
I saw this in the cinema as a kid.
youtube.com/watch?v=AQXVHITd1N4

It's one of those movies that I watched so many times as a kid, that I'm perpetually sick of it, and will never watch it again given the choice.

Saw this in 1988 when I was 10 and about five times at the theater. Loved it then, love it now. I wish Burton could do something as good as this again. His last genuinely great film was Sweeney Todd!!!FACT!!!

How cool is this guy
youtube.com/watch?v=aDm4L7gjYNs

gud flick

It's a good movie.

My girlfriend calls me Beetlejuice because I lift up whatever dress/skirt she's wearing.

The sandworm effects are some of the worst ever put on screen. Don't care if it's "meant to be bad." That was fine for Pee-Wee's Big Adventure - not for this movie.

That's all I got, OP.

Could the film be released nowadays with all the objectifying of women?

It's pretty cool.

Yeah because Beetle is repulsive in every other way and he gets his comeuppance.

The other women in the film are all pretty strong characters in their own way. Lydia is basically the hero, Barbara is pretty much an equal to her husband, and the mom from Home Alone is a bitch but she's also the bitch in charge.

she was asking for it

Gotta ask.
Is this the only PG film where they use the word 'fuckin'?
Also, how many people developed goth fetish as a result of this film?

NICE FUCKING MODEL

>HONK HONK

The Crow out-gothed beetlejoice

I thought for so long that Beetleguise was played by Jack Nicholson.

was it good that beetlejuice only appeared in like 20 mins of the movie?

Agreed about Sweeney Todd. Good movie, didn't even want to bother with anything since

If it's not, there definitely aren't a lot of other ones.

Although Top Gun was rated PG and they said shit like 20 times, talked about hard ons and johnsons, and had pretty close to a sex scene.

Best Burton movie

I watched the cartoon for years before I knew the movie existed so when I watched the movie the first time I didn't like it

*blocks your path*

they do? when do they use "fuckin"

I liked it, but felt like Beetlejuice didn't get enough screentime.

Great Tim Burton movie. The afterlife is great. Winona is great. Keaton is great. I love Geena Davis. It also has that registered sex offender Jeffrey Jones, who plays Winona's dad.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Jones

whos that behind the chair at 1:16?

What's Burton's particular style of film called? Necrophilia? Necromancy? I'm drawing a blank.

HONK HONK

It's Lydia, if you watch again you'll see she isn't effected and she backs away to watch

I want lore
I want a fleshed-out television series with claymation scenes

>Also, how many people developed goth fetish as a result of this film?
This on combined with the Addams Family did it for me.

Played out Goth Boi.

beetlejuice?

NICE FUCKIN MODEL! *HONK HONK

I think of this scene just about everyday. Huge part of my childhood desu

>Watching this on youtube
>Cuban Pete from The Mask on the recommended
Why do i find involuntary singing/dancing so fun?

>Addams Family
Also this desu.

The set designs were good. They had some nice fuckin' models

Great movie. I like he how he sexually assaulted every woman in the film. Otho stole the show. RIP Glen Shaddix you will be missed. We know it wasn't the kitchen counter that did you in.

German Expressionism influenced 80's Goth exploitation.

I've watched it way too many times as a kid and I always hated it. Everything about it is unappealing to me.

fuck this describes so many movies and songs for me it's depressing.

Fuck this movie and Adams Family for giving me a pale skinned brunette fixation.