Is he even a psychopath?

Is he even a psychopath?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FDYBmNYc8IA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I mean, who doesn’t want to decapitate their mother and fuck her bitchy throat at some point in their life? We’ve all thought about it.

well he's certainly a "psycho" but it seems at least that the character is just a highly deranged guy who doesn't really seem to qualify as a psychopath.

Spectrum dwelling, sexual sadist.
Psychopath tho? Nah.

No...he was the most sane of us all.

whatshisname the actor played the hell out of that role.

I greatly enjoyed this show.

He was a psycopath but was also incredibly intelligent, he could put on the mask of a sane person better than anyone that was actually sane

legitimate high IQ psychopath

well your exaggerating what every human has thought of before, honestly you might aswell call every human written in the history books like that a psychopath if you just look at the gore side of things

the chemicals in our brain make us make the obvious choices in our life and when the idea popped in kempers head he didnt have the lack thereof wiring like most of us do and killed all those people

He is, he just has the distinction of being self aware. He has a high sense of self most killers (and normal people, desu) don't ever attain. One may call it egotistical, since we'll never actually know if his attempts to help the FBI were out of a genuine need to right the wrongs he did, or if he just wanted someone to like him for once in his life. There's evidence in the last one, considering how the season finale ends.

He was skinnier irl

the thing is I'm going by the book. His need to be liked is also not a psychopathic trait.

They had to fatten him up. They feared his power...

Who said he was intelligent? Compared to other serial killers he wasn't well spoken at all in the interviews I've seen. He seemed like a blithering idiot pretending to deconstruct his life and the murders. What exactly makes him so much more intelligent than say Dahmer?

Literally should be castrated and tortured. People like him always play the stoic but only because they know they can't be tortured, fuckers like him wouldn't be so brazen if there was some kind of actual repercussions beyond the kind some spic gets after gunning down some lowlife.

In the ward he was in after killing his grandparents he was apparently given an IQ test and scored like 160 or something

>What exactly makes him so much more intelligent than say Dahmer?
Damher was caught, practically in the act no less.
Kemper's talent came from being able to act like a friendly bumpkin. A master of manipulation similar in abilities as Manson, but not overly ambitious as other serial killers. He knows exactly what he is.

I wonder if that's from his own personal account or if it's been confirmed by whoever administered the test. Something about him seems phony

He literally requested Death By Torture after being found guilty.

I think that for the extremely rare cases like Kemper, normal classifications don't really work that well and creating some new designation isn't necessarily going to provide some sort of insight into who or what he is.

He knew they couldn't do it, he just wanted edgelords to drool over how "le badess" he was.

You fear his power. You make him small because in your nightmares he is so large.

T
H
I
C
C

its a narcissistic one which fits psychopathy

The Wiki article has him between 136 and 145, as recorded by psychiatrists who tested him in prison.

He is smart. Articulated, knows where to push the right button to ease the tension, with disarming manner. Despite his big burly physique.
In fact, the authority may never gonna catch him, if not simply because he was bored waiting for them.

narcissists just want to be perceived as exceptional, they don't get lonely.

>6 foot 9
If he was alive now he'd be swimming in pussy on tinder

Is the show good?

he is alive, just locked up without a chance of getting out

God you’re a dumb child with no context of the real world or even how different the world and people were ten years ago let alone 40 or 50 years ago. You’re an uncultured dolt and child.

Actually he’s been up for parole multiple times now for his extremely good behavior in prison. He’s refused it every time.

I keep seeing threads with this guy on Sup Forums, is 2d season of Mindhunters actually good?

That actually makes me respect him more.

What he did was a horrible, terrible thing that he acknowledges and wants to be punished for it. He doesn't deserve the outside world and he knows it, so despite his excellent behavior in prison even he knows it doesn't redeem him from his past murders.

>whatshisname the actor played the hell out of that role.

Andy Richter deserves an award as far as I know he has only done comedy.

just watched the first episode of this and is pure shite. How can anyone watch this?

No. He got dealt a shit hand at life and couldn't take it and snapped. He was just a weak piece of shit that deserves to rot in hell. He killed people's daughters. If I was one of his victim's parents I would do everything I could to kill that fat bastard.

the only good part of the show is him interviewing the criminals. literally everything else is garbage

Did he do anything wrong?

so why no one told me to skip the first episode? it was painful

dunno user, every thread ive been in ive mentioned it. just skip to the interviews in each episode and dont watch anything else

Yes

What shows do you normally watch and like?

>a nickle for a tickle
It was odd.

I don't think I've liked anything since true detective. I just don't like the nature of tv shows but this one interested me. Then it introduces a romantic interest 15 minutes in with awful dialogue throughout the whole episode

>Then it introduces a romantic interest 15 minutes in with awful dialogue throughout the whole episode
Different user here. Yeah, that entire relationship and dialogue between Holden and his girl was terrible. Both actors were very wooden. They should have kept the focus on the BSU.

Ed Kemper is still alive.

Is it just me or they completely overdid the "look I rape corpses but I'm a fairly rational fellow overall" character?

Holy fuck, he actually is. He's almost 70 now.

>where were you when ed kemper was still alive?
>i was on 4chin
>"ed kemper is alive"
>"no"

holy fuck just look at this guy

none of those girls stood a chance

Not desisting after being requested, multiple times, by an official advisory board.

At the very least, he should have been able to understand that his actions are viewed as inappropriate by others. Even if he doesn't comprehend why, that alone should be enough for him to stop.

>youtube.com/watch?v=FDYBmNYc8IA
There's this video on youtube comparing the actor who played kemper with the real kemper and it is spot on.

he took the red pill and got railroaded for it

Nice one

Is Psychopathy really incurable?

I find it difficult to accept that some people are just "like" that and that absolutely nothing can be done to change them.

Why is this difficult to accept? Psychopathy is not an illness that can be cured, its just a different brain configuration. There's nothing "wrong" with psychopaths, that's just the way they are.

He was found competent to stand trial by numerous physiologists. So no, he’s not a psychopath. He knew exactly was he was doing.

Well he sure does think very highly of himself
>I’m only a successful killer for 20 years while evading capture
Dude, you’re in jail right now and on track to spend the majority of your life there. He also only ever killed prostitutes until killing his mom. Didn’t really take much skill to kill back then.

Psychopaths aren't insane, that would be psychotics. Yes the names are similar but they're totally different. Psychopaths lack a conscience and don't feel fear, but they know the difference between right and wrong and they're not crazy.

>Dude, you’re in jail right now and on track to spend the majority of your life there.

Because he called the cops and told them what he'd done, retard. Had he wanted to evade capture he'd still be out there.

>he's a nice dude
>he fucked his mother
>he's always in charge
>he's a big guy

/ourguy/

t. Richard Speck

>Psychopaths... don't feel fear
Not true in an absolute sense, bu the rest of your post is accurate.

It doesn't matter. If parents ask you to stop tickling their kids' feet, you fucking stop tickling their feet. Doesn't matter whether it was harmful or beneficial or whatever he may have argued as a reason to continue doing it.
If it were really just about helping kids I don't think he'd have had such a problem with not doing it to the select few whose parents had complained... Seemed to me like he was strongly compelled to tickle kiddy feet to the point of being angry at the chance it could be taken away from him.

Hell if he were caught doing that around here he'd get dragged into an alley and set on fire by a lynch mob.

Now that the smoke has cleared, can we admit that this guy was the GOAT serial killer?

This is just more manipulation. Serial killers don't get paroled and he knows this.

He's going to accept a parole down the line and it'll make it seem like he's finally 'adjusted' or been 'fixed'.

Best lesbofu

This-> If this little prick tickled kids feet for a nickle in today's world, he'd get vigilante'd before the trial was over

yes , too bad they executed him

He was my favourite

>In May 1996, Chicago television news anchor Bill Kurtis received video tapes made at Stateville Prison in 1988 from an anonymous attorney. Showing them publicly for the first time before the Illinois state legislature, Kurtis pointed out the explicit scenes of sex, drug use, and money being passed around by prisoners, who seemingly had no fear of being caught; in the center was Speck, performing oral sex on another inmate,[58][59] sharing a large quantity of cocaine with another inmate, parading in silk panties, sporting female-like breasts (allegedly grown using smuggled hormone treatments), and boasting, "If they only knew how much fun I was having, they'd turn me loose."

>narcissists dont get lonely

my nigga u a straight up retard

>literally gave himself up because he realised what he was doing was "silly"

>not Jack the Ripper or Servant Girl Annihilator

What would your serial killer trademark be Sup Forums?

nah tv show portrayal is as usually, too dramatic

I would say that fearlessness is the sine qua non of psychopathic traits. All psychopaths are fearless, not all lack a conscience or empathy.

Machine gun.

>What would your serial killer trademark be Sup Forums?
a picture of MEW

Leaving a different picture of Megan Mullally inside of the anus of each victim.

crab legs on every victim

ask victims if they wanna toothpick before raping

Decapitate each victim then sew on the head of the previous one

I'd come up with an elaborate code language so I could leave a note on every victim that, once translated, reads
>ur a fag