You literally can't prove this picture wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tomyris
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olga_of_Kiev
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"Two of the worst characters on the show" would be a better descriptor

haha game of throens!!!

>You literally can't prove this picture wrong
The captions are correct, so no, I can't.

This

>posting another image by the same Polish left-wing slut with the exact same caption

Give up you autist. sage

At least they're white.

>women in postion of power: unrealistic historically accurate whaaaaat how why impossible
its not really a coherent sentence so how can I disprove it?

>make up a strawman argument
>"heh i proved you all wrong!"
While I'm sure some idiot out there has tried to make that argument, it's not at all a widespread or popular argument. I don't get why you'd set out to disprove something that most people aren't even saying.

Inaccurate within the established laws of both the show and the books, yes. The only kingdom to practice a gender-equal sucession is Dorne. Everywhere else it's "eldest son, then eldest male relative disregarding how many times removed, then eldest daughter".

>DUR HUR MUH DRAGONS
>DUR HUR MUH RAPE
>DUR HUR MUH THRONE

They're three of the least entertaining and hypocritical characters in the show AND books. The fact they have a following shows that they dont care about their character and flaws, but they have tits and a cunt.

Sansa and Khaleesi?

Sansa is only in "power" until Jon returns.
Two others are incompetent.

Cersei Lannister does in fact make no sense whatsoever. She has no claim to the throne. There is no reason for people to respect her presumption let alone die for it.

>has dragons
>realism

Except she is protected by Frankenstein's Monster and everyone ja quietly afraid she will nuke their place too if anyone steps out of line, so the whole city just goes "This is how we roll now? C-c-cool I guess."

Cersei is supposed to be unlikable cunt who contradicts herself. Her character is a fairly nuanced portrayal of a female misogynist who is a vulnerable narcissist.

The problem is that the other female leaders are full of shit too but the story pretends they aren't.

Low fantasy, m8.
Elements of the fantasy genre

It's a story about a teenage girl leading an army of castrated dickless mercenaries to create a new world and "break the wheel." The feminist message isn't exactly subtle so women can stfu and read the books.

Women don't read books.

Stacies and Chads don't read books.

All women are Stacy's (inside)

I don't think the average person gives a shit who sits on the throne. When she blasted the church, the only people really killed were a bunch of rich people that everyone probably hated anyway.

Because they can't write powerful women properly user

>the only people really killed were a bunch of rich people that everyone probably hated anyway.

Quite the opposite really, which makes the show look even stupider than it already is. I think they even had a throwaway line last season that commented on how people didn't want Cersei on the throne, except nothing actually occurs in the show that would tell you otherwise.

for starts none of these women are real!
remember when game a thrones was about waring factions killing each other for a big chair made of swords! cause no is seems to have turned in to grrrrl power the series
and the fan base is just as bad, made up of tumblrettes and fat green haired land whales!!!
you want real game of thrones read European history
mary queen of scotts
queen elizabeth
and i would love to see a series based on queen Tomyris
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tomyris

wtf I thought Poland is fascist now

no it just refuses to tow the EU and let in a million unreported refugees

The tnire premise of those books was that women quite literally fucked everything up and started a world war.

This was of course before the soyboy feminists at the TV show took over and made is some female empowerment mary sue crap

She was married to King Baratheon, who won the throne through war and currently has no living children. More importantly, she has a large power base backing her.

Daenerys' breasts are too big

The Mother of Refugees

Men have tried and failed to rule the world properly. I say we let the women try for once, I don't mind

Very true all of the women in GOT care about there heritage. While the ones in real life look only to destroy it.

like they have done to every popular show in the last 5 years
doctor who
game of thrones
vikings
netflix marvel series

And Dany's only in charge until the big reveal with Jon. Even then it wouldn't make much of difference because she differs to Jon's judgement at every turn anyway.

What does historical accuracy matter with a fictious fantasy world?

Because Game of Thrones draws from many points in our history. The war of 5 kings is based off the wars of the roses. I mean, it IS historically inaccurate in the ASOIAF world also that so many women hold such significant power as it was considered controversial in that world too.

It's clear that the books are going with Cersei/Dany too but it won't be easy, and there's no fucking way George will make Sansa a ruler of anything unless she is by right.

D&D are hacks

Dang I thought that was Frozen girl not Kelly c.

Lads, Merkel is fucking retarded when it comes to refugees but the reason Germany keeps reelecting her is because she's really fucking good at running the economy and Germany is very well off under her.

Because GOT prides itself on being more historically authentic and "realistic", and there for better, than other high fantasy series. Because its loosely based off of a historical war of succession. And because of incest and castration and shit.

Jon "nu male and respects women" Snow is literally not in charge at all. What the fuck were you watching? His entire survival hinges on a woman. He doesn't gain control of like thousands upon thousands of Dothraki screamers just because he was some fuccbois son. That's why she had to gather armies in the first place even as the "last" Targaryen. He'd probably get BTFO trying to go South against Cersei and Euron to reclaim the throne. Remember how it was Stannis' turn to be King?

>she differs to Jon's judgement at every turn anyway.
Not really. She wanted to fuck on a boat, but that's about it.

Men are worthless now. Sansa will rule the North when Jon dies.

>He'd probably get BTFO trying to go South against Cersei and Euron to reclaim the throne.

Why would he do that? He rejected it when Sansa recommended it.

>Not really.

What show have you been watching? She didn't attack King's Landing because of him. She let him mine Dragon Glass with nothing in return. She literally saying "You were right about everything. I should have listened to you" at the end. He's literally the only person she listens to because everyone else she either doesn't trust or is a fuck up.

>Sansa will rule the North when Jon dies

Doubtful. GRRM said a fan at a convention guessed the ending already. Which means it can't be that hard to guess, so Jon will be King at the end very likely.

But it still is fiction, so again, what does the historical accuracy matter?

I know women who read books.

Because the books and show themselves portray one historically accurate succession pattern for more than 5 seasons, and then it suddenly changes over night to something closer to our current system. Nobody says that the rules have changed, but they do. Suddenly the lords are taking crap from Bear Loli, even though unser the former system, she would get a tutor and mit allowed to actually give orders until she comes of age, for example.

>raped and rescued by men, power through birthright
>magic dragons and rape horde
>magic zombie and men empowering her

germany was an economic juggernaut before merkel and will remain one after her

merkels legacy will be the millions of shitskins she let in

But that isn't historical accuracy you cry after, it is accuracy towards internal logic in fictious narrative.

The Breaker of Borders

What you're doing is splitting hairs. It's modeled on a historical system of succession and it gets silently swapped out inbetween scenes, thus breaking internal consistency. Same with Sansa's "rape". Their rules dictated that a wedding would require a bedding the same night. All Ramsey does is operate by the rules of their world, and Sansa is being obstinate. It's not pretty by modern standards, but modern standards should not actually apply in GRRM's faux middle age. This is why the scene was far more terrible in the books. Theon has to lick Fake Sansa/Jeyne Poole under duress and afterwards she's fucked by Ramsey's hounds. That she would have sex that night was inevitable. What Book!Ramsey did instead was not part of the package. Basically, such things are what annoy me about the show.

But following real history has no bearing with this as GoT is fiction. Now you have a case with the series dropping is own logic, but history itself has no bearing in this matter as the series is not an account of real history.

There were many female rulers throughout the history so I don't see how someone can call it 'historically inaccurate'

From order of succesion point of view it makes no sense. Baratheon dynasty has the claim but she has Lannister blood. The only thing she has is the "power base", but that's what makes no sense. Lannister forces should be really weakened by the war but more importantly unloyal to her. She has no connection to them as she was in KL with no way of establishing any control over them. Logically I would expect other members of Lannister family having the loyalty of Lannister army.

Again. You're splitting hairs, as the system itself is historical, even though the events it has been embedded in is not. You have already understood what I have written and now we're just discussing terms on how to call it.

So lets not call it history as that indicates GoT is somehow factual account when we know it is not.

>Why would he do that? He rejected it when Sansa recommended it.
Then the big reveal is meaningless because he can do nothing with it. Even worse than Stannis, who at least tried to take what was his. Again, powerless.

>She didn't attack King's Landing because of him.
Literally the same advice everyone else was already giving her. She then went and massacred a bunch of teenagers guarding food carts, which she burned despite needing food, but who cares about that amirite? In hindsight, she was the only one with the right plan considering how stupid the show got thanks to Tyrion and Jon after that because she didn't go and murder Cersei as fast as possible.

>She let him mine Dragon Glass with nothing in return.
Didn't let him do it until Tyrion said it was worthless but could now be used as a gift towards building alliances.

>"You were right about everything. I should have listened to you" at the end.
Well, technically he WAS right about the one thing he ever talks about in the show anymore. If he wasn't, I'd be a little concerned as to his fucking purpose in the show anymore.

>He's literally the only person she listens to because everyone else she either doesn't trust or is a fuck up.
Not true at all. Tyrion fucked up, but there's no proof she doesn't trust anyone else. They just didn't let anyone say much besides Tyrion. Jon was a dumb fuck as much as Tyrion anyways. Oh yeah, let me go North and probably die, killing any alliance we were forming since my sister probably hates Targaryens and wouldn't agree to an alliance with you if I died.

>Doubtful. GRRM said a fan at a convention guessed the ending already. Which means it can't be that hard to guess, so Jon will be King at the end very likely.
We'll see about it. I'm sure someone has guessed the ending, considering everyone guessed every big secret in S7 way before that. Jon dying is one of those guesses out there.

Lannisters apart from Jaime and Cersei went FOOM and the show went to great lengths to not show how the houses are related amongst each other. Remember the cousin Jaime nonsensically killed on the show? He was still his cousin in the books, but also a Frey. (Also he didn't kill him, he failed to help him on the run and he was killed by highwaymen iirc, but that's beside the point right now.) Meaning the Freys have a claim to the throne in the books, and unless Arya/Wyman Manderly/Lady Stoneheart manage to kill them all off, last Frey standing gets it.

Dude, just stop. We have reached an understanding. Thank god I'm bald already, else I would have no more hair left anyway.

You know literally nothing about germany if you think this. Germany has acquired massive power in the financial landscape under Merkel with being one of the only countries that continued to rise DURING 2008

Nobody in the Game of Thrones universe can run an economy like her. She's a complete social autist but she knows how to keep Germany afloat.

*saves your monarchy*
Nothin' personal France.

>really fucking good at running the economy and Germany is very well off under her.
Do Germans really have the mentality that their government runs the economy? I hope you mean that voters know that another party wouldn't be pro-Business.

Nice strawman

I really like Cersei though and think her rise to power makes sense.

Just watched that historia civilis video, and it turns out women had the most of the wealth in Sparta. They had huge lobbies too.

Its almost as if a country consists of more than one person. Crazy, I know.

>historically inaccurate
>in a fantasy drama

¿¿¿¿¿¿?????

Not the GOAT, but one hell of a mom.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olga_of_Kiev

Have you ever heard people complain about Cersei anywhere near as much as Sansa or Daenerys?

>sansa
refused to inform jon about aid being on the way, with the result that the north's last fighting men got slaughtered for no reason. got forced to fuck with dogs
>"muh throne" inbred whore
insane bitch from a line of insane rulers. likes to burn people alive like her mad father. only got so far due to act of plot and being in love with the savage who raped her as a young teenagers
>cersei
mad kings bastard daughter, inherited his madness like her half sister. turned the entire kingdom into ruin because she is a paranoid cunt who think she is the smarterst person in the world, while she is an overly emotional cunt with anger issues

Women in a position of power (in tv shows/movies)
>perfect
>never makes any mistakes
>stronger/smarter than any man
>can do no wrong
>even if she does wrong the writers will make it right
>everyone loves her
>tactical genius even if the writers have to give her information she shouldn't have
>or intuition that doesn't make sense
>also shes made of diamonds and can time travel and throw black holes and have been fighting the Game of Throne gods since the dawn of time

Maybe people don't like HOW women in position of power are portrayed usually. Daenerys is one of the worst examples of this.

germany is a joke. germans are poor as hell, the numbe rof workign poor has exploded in the last decades. people vote for her because merkel has a knack for sabotaging political opponents and allowing insane leftists to be her main rivals. she is thus always the LEAST bad candidate, so people vote for her as the lesser evil

No one really called it historically inaccurate.

More that the universe had a certain culture and method behind it. 2/3 of the characters in OP's pic went against that without really any explanation. It's more out of place than 'inaccurate' by any means.

Not always true, especially for Cersei:

>>perfect
>>never makes any mistakes
>>can do no wrong
Her ambition kills everyone she loves, the plot makes this very clear.
>>even if she does wrong the writers will make it right
The writers made her into a major villain.
>>everyone loves her
Unanimously despised by everyone, save her loving brother.
>>tactical genius
>>or intuition that doesn't make sense
I think she's been lead astray plenty of times and was unable to see major detrimental events.

>Game of 60 IQ

Who cares?