Anyone else want to grab those wide hips and pound till she's pregnant?

Anyone else want to grab those wide hips and pound till she's pregnant?

im good

nah, i ain't gonna do it

Post the flat chested bitch she's with instead

I'd rather fuck a trash can

fine ok, more mindy for me. fuck you guys

Paperbag job

Yes, but I wished she had the boobs to match

no

POO

I can arrange that

If she had titties. Hate when they're wide below but flat up top.

DAT ASS MUST BE PHAT THOOO
Not sure i'd like her personality or mindset.. seems like some skronk 3rd wave type chick.. then again, they give the best dome.

Getting someone like that pregnant is a worst nightmare scenario. Imagine going out with your buds to get drunk. You're young and fit, have the entire world in front of you, and generally zero worries. You get a little too much in you, and end up fucking this bitch because she kept rubbing your leg the entire night and you just had to get your nut off. You think after you fuck her you'll NEVER see her again, but she somehow gets your cell and calls you to let you know she's pregnant and she's keeping it.

Oh Jesus, I just get anxiety thinking about shit like this. You're life is over, you now have some mixed baby with a chubby feminist.

>fat with no tits
JESUS WEPT

I've always had a fantasy in which I fuck a married Indian woman, which I'll probably never fulfill. Thanks for reminding me.

Cute

YES!!

>tfw ED caused by chronic masturbation protects me from this

My ex girlfriend had this body type but was a couple inches shorter with HUGE saggy tits. God I miss ravaging her and sucking on her nipples. She would low me on command and let me fuck her ass. I fucking blew it, though. God dammit.

I'd let her sit on my face with that big fat Indian ass if you "catch" my "drift".

No woman wants to fuck you so why are you worried?

What does this have to do with television & film?
This isn't a blog for you cumbrains to bicker amongst each other.

Who?

>obligatory post about being a loser virgin by some assblasted nu-male
Whoa, didn't see a comment like this coming when I typed it up

How do I get a poo in loo gf?

Hasn't she gotten even fatter recently? I seem to remember a pic making the rounds that has her as a hamplanet.

She was sort of cute in the office when she wasn't a massive cow.

Now she has a good show but constantly destroys the suspension of disbelief because its too unbelievable that 200 lb woman is pulling nothing but models and she is the one breaking up with them.

ew she's ugly. change your taste in loos

Not really and i love indian women

i dont know but she is qt and i need her bigger!

Literal fucking shitskin made for breeding

Oh, yeah, I definitely want her to get fatter since I find fat girls attractive. She'd look great if she were about twice as wide as she is currently.

The only people who find fat girls attractive are guys who have given up on getting a skinny girl

nah, fat girls are best kept to those who appreciate them

Dat truth tho....
Indeed, It's all fun and games in your early 20s doing shit like this until you dodge a couple of bullets and have the wherewithal to ponder on what if scenarios like this. When you do and as you head into your mid twenties that's when you think twice about what's at stake for busting off a nut that becomes a distant fleeting memory with time.

This would be mitigated by an amazing personality and humble loyalty which but it doesn't seem like this is the case

Pelvic bone abrasion is not for me.