Reminder that if it wasn’t for Whedon...

Reminder that if it wasn’t for Whedon, Justice League would have been been even less critically and commercially successful than it is now because the FUN additions he made brought viewers back for more.

So to all the DCEU fans out there, say “Thanks, Joss”

Thanks, Joss

Thanks, Joss

>FACT
The movie would have lost 200 million rather than 100 if not for Joss Whedon.

Thanks, Joss

Thanks Joshbama

How much did the reshoots cost

Pretty sure the budget went from $220 to $300 million

>Bad cinematography

Whedon

>Bad color correction

Whedon

>Bad CGI

Whedon

>Bad costumes (in reshoots)

Whedon

>Bad production design (in reshoots)

Whedon

>Bad editing

Whedon

>Generic music score

Whedon (Elfman)

>Can you at least point me towards Atlantis?

Whedon

>People are difficult... they require a lot of focus.. they have a rhythm I haven't quite... Like, BRUNCH. WHAT IS BRUNCH? You wait in line for an hour for what is essentially lunch. I dunno, people are... a little slow.

Whedon

>You won't let me live, now you won't let me die, tell me, do YOU bleed?

>Oooh something is definitely bleeding.

Whedon

>So is this a bad time to bring up my blood sugar? I'm very hungry...

Whedon

>Just keep the little Merman away from me while I work

Whedon

>Listen, uh, I was just wondering if you could, uh... put out uh... y'know a few uh, like aquatic, y'know, I uh, do you talk to fish?

Whedon

>What was it like? Coming back? (from being dead)
>Itchy... honestly, weird. In. So. Many. Ways.

Whedon
>I believe in truth... I'm also a big fan of justice *punch*

Whedon

>Well I knew you didn't bring me back because you liked me.

>I don't... not like you.

Whedon

>Dostoyevsky!

Whedon

>Is this guy this bothering you!? *punch*

Whedon

>I really like being alive.

>Me too.

>*explosion*

>I take it back... I wanna die.

>haha ha MAN MAH TOES HURT! I don' even unduhstan' da physics o how mah toes hurt XD

>Children... I work with children.

Whedon

>villain literally gets defeated because Superman blows on his weapon

Whedon

Too bad, I would have liked to see the trainwreck the original was.

Whedon destroyed any hype I had for this flick
If it was Zacks movie I would have watched this opening weekend but I'm not even going to bother at all after hearing all the cringy shit Whedon added in
WB played themselves and spent more money for less box office returns.

Marketing money stayed the same though and that’s where the costs really start to bite anyway

>Whedon

you tag the best humor lines in the entire film and then act like Whedon being responsible for them is a bad thing? The film almost felt Marvel like. All cape shit films should be fun and light or just don't make them in the first place. The audience has spoken with their pocket books on this issue.
It's really only a mater of time before Rotten Tomato has a fresh/rotten and then fun rating. Maybe call it spout or something like that, so you know the film is at least fun.
Stop rating films just focus on the vibe of the film being fun or not content wise. So of like how women are either hot or not in life. All the rest is a different issue, with a different scale. Totally horrible person, but she is still hot.
Movies need that too, but for funny.

If it weren't for Whedon, the movie wouldn't have had so much negative press the last 2 months leading to release

>Superman TRUE, JUST, and AMERICAN

Whedon

Worth it

This desu. The previous DCEU films tried to be too serious and it just made cringe when they did cheesy superhero shit while trying to be dark and serious.

All Josh Whedon did was ruin the film. He didn't affect ticket numbers at all, and anyone who thinks so is a moron.

This. The movie followed on from Wonder Woman which was the most successful movie of the summer, yet it couldn't then break 100 million domestic opening even with Batman in it.

Now we get to watch it get BTFO week to week by every new major release.

Your sense of humor is shit then.

Yes, the repeated ass shots of WW and clevage faceplant (a joke recycled from black widow) is what WW was about. Fuck you.

Thanks Marvel.

Sadly, not even you could save the DC Universe (our characters just don't translate to film, we're better off being aimed at cartoons for children).

All JL taught me is that Snyder fans care about the product more than Whedon fans do. WB should have worked at building the franchise they got instead of chasing Marvel money.

But throwing in lots of superheroes will make them billions! They've got superheroes and quips and CG monsters and blue beams in the sky! What else could people want? Nothing, The Chart says!

Whedon fans don't exist. 99% of Marvel fans were happy to see him replaced with the Russo brothers

Marvel fan here, I agree. But Whedon does have a following from stuff like Buffy, Firefly and Cabin in the Woods.

I don't know if Snyder's full version would have been worst that what we got, but at least it would have been coherent with his other shit. Now all we got is this shitty Marvel Frankenstein quip-monster

>but at least it would have been coherent with his other shit
You mean the other incoherent shit from the director of Sucker Punch?

>These garbage lines are not cheesy at all.

You mean that show which finished like 15 years ago another show which got cancelled because nobody watched it when it was on and that movie people like because it makes fun of horror movie tropes everyone else had been making fun of for decades?

Whedon soyboys want to be ticked in the penis and ribs. That's it. Snyder testosterone intellectual boys want a movie that philosophers will engage in for 5000 years.

Sucker Punch is pure unadulterated kino for people with IQ>150

I've read your post a few times and I still can't tell what you're REEEEEEing about

I don't understand.
Didn't he do the Avengers 2?
Doesn't he always kill off one of the characters, that's like his whole thing right. Boring ass director, idk why anyone would keep him on board.
Did he kill someone off in this movie?

Yes, there are people who love him for those things.

I meant coherent with the tone of Moss and BvS, one thing Snyder has is that with all his shitty chaotic scripts he always manages to create iconic moments and scenes. With JL I can't remember a single scene that I'd like to rewatch

MoS*

Treating WW like a sex object.

That seems obvious.
Yes.
No.
No.

Yeah I agree but that supports what I said doesn't it? This movie followed on from the DCEU's most successful movie and Joss Whedon managed to totally ruin everything about it. Thinking that it would have made LESS money without him is just retarded

lol a whedon fan, what the actual fuck

Who directed the scene where Superman sees the Flash?