Was it gay?

was it gay?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scum_(film)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this whole thread is gay

This and Shawshank were not proud faps. Not gay tho.

Dunno what movie this is but buggering a fag isn't gay. It's only homo if your taking it. I did five years on some bullshit charges and it was only the sissies that took it. Actually prison rape in general is mostly trumped up for media spectacle but my point is that plenty of straight guys dished it out to men when no women were available. Myself I only got head every now and then from this sad native kid. I don't consider that gay either. Keep in mind I'm from Canada it might be different in your culture.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scum_(film)

i was going to watch this in front of my family on thanksgiving. i am glad i didn't. it would been awkward with that gay gang rape scene

Mate, any sexual act with a dude is gay as fuck.
Doesn't matter what the "reason" lmao
You fuckin' fruit.

>it would been awkward with that gay gang rape scene
Why? Was one of your relatives recently involved in a gay gang rape?

Virgin.
When your locked away from society you need to make compromises. End of story.

>putting your penis inside another man isn't gay
>its showing dominance
>its social hierarchy
>its cultural
>its [insert whatever bullshit reason you want here]
Its homosexual, and makes you one as well, no matter how you want to look at it.

Lol you're the real gay here dog. Just us dudes being dudes ,

Lmao holy fuck dude you're fucking gay as fuck. Even /r9k/ won't stoop to getting blown by dudes; that's why there are so many wizards.

this whole board is gay

not as gay as /fit/ though

So the one penetrating (who always chooses) isn't gay and the one getting fucked (whether against their will or not) is gay?

>when you remember prison rape is a purely American phenomena
>prisoners in other parts of the world thought have sex with men was 'gay' or something
Top kek, 56% white 100% faggots

>Keep in mind I'm from Canada it might be different in your culture.
Of course you're Canadian, and which makes all the difference, so what would just be "experimenting" for you is homosexual for us because we have higher standard of hetersexuality.

56%

Anal sex is always gay because involves inserting your dick where shit has been

Now, oral sex is never gay. If your bro starts blowing you, it is all banter and for a good laugh:
>haha, look how gay you are, you are being sucked by a dude
>hahaha, you came for a dude, bro, what a fag!
>hahahaha

Not American, but nice try, leaf. Go shitpost and keep being a closeted faggot somewhere else.

if you werent a huge homo you'd have just jerked off. it's what straight dudes do when no women are around/willing to put out

Homosexuality is an asocial disorder which is why "gay sex because no women are available" is used as an excuse by the imprisoned scum of society and not the millions of adjusted males who otherwise don't have female contact

>t. fag