Name a more kino Dragon Ball moment than this

Name a more kino Dragon Ball moment than this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kqjhIT283nc
youtube.com/watch?v=0aDcWucKFjA
youtu.be/dV3xB-bxD1k
youtube.com/watch?v=DEeIyJvwTKg
youtube.com/watch?v=E0vWx9VjGe0
youtube.com/watch?v=nwrzYrpCHz0
youtu.be/Gr2v52h9afI
youtube.com/watch?v=XSQpPAjq3_M
youtube.com/watch?v=RSL75-k9vT0
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i cried... and then he came back to life like 5 episodes later

>inb4 404'd
Time to jerk off to children mo*s

Goku goes SSJ the first time
Gohan goes SSJ2 the first time
Piccolo dies in GT (also the only good moment in GT)
BINGO! in the God of Destruction movie

dragon ball is for comedy, not for feels

brainlet

nothing gives you feels more than seeing a funny, lovable character dying

DBZ has no actual conssequences so nothing in it can be kino

Kino suprasses continuity, but I will say DBZ is not as enjoyable if you know what happens.

THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=kqjhIT283nc

The best DB moment is Gohan killing cell whilst everyone else shoot ki blast at him.

The Vegeta vs Buu death scene wasn't that significant because Goku had already come back to life twice. You knew Vegeta would find a way. The Cell saga went on for so long I was just glad it was over when Gohan got serious and finished it. I'd say the best moment in DBZ is when the final wish is used on Goku and he sends the spirit bomb back at Kid Buu and says goodbye to him.

Not DBZ but always Toriyama, in the last episode of the original Dr. Slump and Arale series all the Penguin Village goes for a treasure hunt set by dr. Norimaki, who promise to the winner to grant a wish of any kind, in the end Arale wins the hunt and ask his creator to grant her the wish to become a real girl. At that moment all the joyfullness of the show stops, it's a sad moment, every character remain silent and Norimaki can't find the words to explain her that she would never become human or grow up.
In the finale Toriyama himself shows himself in the form a little cricket and says that because the ending is depressing he wants to change it, so Arale ask just for an ice cream, and that's the show ends, with all the Penguin Village peoples eating ice cream cones.

me too senpai

Is it true that in one of Toryama's early story drafts for the Saiyan Saga, Vegeta was going to be a pedophile?

I read something on Kazenshuu in a thread about Gohan and the history of DBZ. Can anyone confirm please?

youtube.com/watch?v=0aDcWucKFjA

Where were you when Big Green exposed Goku for the shitty father he is while deconstructing the entire shonen genre?

Was this the last kino moment of dragon ball? Seems like it when down hill from there.

>while deconstructing the entire shonen genre?
wut

This happened though

>english dub
absolutely fucking disgusting

Why is the current season so poorly animated?

eh, the fusions in db seem to be the only instances where the fighting is actually a fillibuster to the plot

>The Vegeta vs Buu death scene wasn't that significant because Goku had already come back to life twice. You knew Vegeta would find a way
Except Vegeta was supposedly gone for good since his soul will be cleansed and he will seize to exist entirely if King Yama hadn't cheated

I don't mind Grandma Goku, but it's pretty damn stupid, especially if you watch that scene when he shows up at the last Budokai and none of the other can recognize him despite his voice being the fucking same

The anime was still in a great decline though.

>Goku ultra instinct transformation
>first even Super saiyan transformation on planet namek

>Battle of the Gods
>Goku is trapped underground by debris
>"I will not let you destroy my world!"
>Proceed to be the hypest moment in DBZ history

youtu.be/dV3xB-bxD1k

Holy shit. I've got to view that.

Kaioken ssgss was kino desu

Eh, not of Vegeta sacrifice tier

I really liked how everything goes silent then he says "KAIOKENN" though t.bh

God your an edgy one.
Dbz is kino.

youtube.com/watch?v=DEeIyJvwTKg

dragonball>dragonball z

it was pretty heartwarming when goku was going to have to sacrifice veggie to the spirit bomb in order to win but then fat buu tackles kidbuu and yells for mr satan to help him

>Name a more kino Dragon Ball moment than this.
HIS PRIIIIIIIIDDDE
Gohan blasting cell with the dramatic Ginyu Force theme is also pretty GOAT

Consider that, in a series which revolves around meaningless violence to the point where death itself becomes trivial, the notion of a character pointing out the absurdity of it all. Goku’s expression is exactly what Luffy would look like if he found out the One Piece isn’t real, his entire reality has practically fallen apart around him. Shonen protags aren’t allowed to be ‘wrong’ by definition, and yet Goku is pointed out to be the negligent father and thoughtless murder ape he really is.

Ah ok, you're talking out of your ass, I get it now.

>THAT'S
>MY
>BULMAAAAAAAAAA

>Does a machine like yourself ever experience fear?

youtube.com/watch?v=E0vWx9VjGe0

in Goku's defense, he is a pure blooded alien, so he probably wouldn't be able to grasp Gohan not being a bloodthirsty fuckwit like him and Vegeta.
Though Vegeta does appear to become a better father than goku.

youtube.com/watch?v=nwrzYrpCHz0

>Vegeta strongest fighter at the time (Goku/Gohan still in hyperbolic time chamber)
>Cell hits perfect form
>Realises he can't do shit to him and he's the Earth's last stand atm
>Pumps *everything* into this final attack and goads Cell into taking it head on

C L U T C H af

goosebumps every time

easy

How about this?

This is the only scene in the series where the English is superior the original

every moment with le super saiyan transformation except the very first one on namek and gohan vs cell is just boring

Every Vegeta scene is better in English because of the Faulconer Vegeta theme.

Agreed

>that bulge

>Vegeta strongest fighter at the time (Goku/Gohan still in hyperbolic time chamber)

trunks was stronger

That is not enough to make them superior.

Japs know where to stop the music and not shove a sentence in every frame like scene in pic. And the Japanese VA is superior

he dun goofed

>that is not enough to make them superior

>tfw never knew people hated GT until like last year

WHAT THE FUCK?

I loved Trunks and kid Gokus space road trip adventure fuck you guys

It just worked at that scene ant that's it. Compare his other big moments and you will see

they made trunks a fag. the only good thing to come out of that was gill. dragonball needed a cute little robot character

What's faggy about someone who runs a global billion dollar corporation, gets all the bitches and knows how to fix things when the situation calls for it?

Oh right, nothing.

AND THIS. IS TO GO. EVEN FURTHER. BEYOND.

Everything else in the buu saga was trash

You have abysmal taste. And the sad part is that it's only been fostered by your faggot weeb elitism.

I think people were more asspained that he came out nothing like Future Trunks.

I could have gone without Goku becoming a kid again, even if I did like the Briefs/Goku dragonball hunting throwback.

I fucking loved SSJ4 and like Gogeta more than Vegito though. I think the outfit does it.

dubfags who were too poor to afford japanese dbz years before it ever aired on fucking tv are the worst, please neck yourself

>how can I prove I'm not a weeb elitist?
>I've got it!
>HAHA U R 2 POOR TO ENJOY SUPERIOR NIPPON LANGUAGE
lmao

that's not big green though

You're retarded. It's not about the death, it's about the completion of vegetas character arc. He finally will fight for the sake of the world and his family instead of just fighting to catch up with goku.

>Say one version is better than the other
>"You are a weeb elitist"
projecting retard

That's Oney; it's a parody, not the real thing.

was he? I seem to remember cell saying something like "i'm sure vegeta could pump his muscles up as well, he just wasn't stupid enough to try"

You're fooling nobody, weeb.

wtf is this calling others out for being weebs when you're arguing over fucken animu?

I think Vegeta actually was the one who said it.
He told Trunks later that he could go to Ascended (or was it ultimate?) SSJ too, but didn't care for the loss of speed. Cell actually does an ascended SSJ2 equivalent against Gohan if I remember correctly where he bulks his shit up in a panic, which is when Gohan makes him vomit up bestgirl.

This one.
youtu.be/Gr2v52h9afI

Trunks and Vegeta could both bulk up to that level. Vegeta, being a far more experienced fighter than trunks knew it wasn't worth it.

there are actual people who prefer a character who looks like this to have a fucking high pitched granny voice.

The japanese dub is fucking trash

Friendly reminder that SSJ 3 and SSJ4 are fucking garbage designs and reek of the late 80’s/early 90’s

Why does it leave a rectangular crater

The VA was selected by Toriyama himself. Go shave off that filthy neck beard.

Why would it be any different shape?

Dunno about you but all the craters I've ever seen are circular

Kys.

It's just the shape of the blast.

Nah Trunks wasn't stronger - He could beef himself up with more power/strength, but Vegeta confirms afterwards that he mastered that in the chamber as well, but it's not worth doing because it slows you down

I love this scene because of it's internal consistency. Vegeta comes up with this plan to make Cell stand in front of the attack and just take it head on since it is what he would do, since him and Cell share the same personality due to the data gathering Gero did. It's why he goes out of his way to goad him into not being a pussy.

Goku talked in a calm voice when he was serious and his screams were better.

The English one is bland and boring

Weeb

you literally don't even know what a weeb is lmao

Goddamn I didn't know that

youtube.com/watch?v=XSQpPAjq3_M

This scene was pretty kino too, poor Tien gives it everything

No but thank god I grew up with the superior version

Any part of Dragonball where Goku is still a kid. Especially when he is training with krillin with roshi

Two suicides in one episode were two too much for my soft boyish heart.

Vegeta is a faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=RSL75-k9vT0

It fucks with me so much that this bald fuck is my favorite charcter

>I'll be with you again soon...
What was the nature of their relationship?

This.

Have you ltierally never heard anyone talk about that shit or something?