Paulie might have moved slow, but it was only because he didn't have to move for anybody

Paulie might have moved slow, but it was only because he didn't have to move for anybody.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qxddINwarJk
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Listen here Chrissy you prick

>when Liotta says this line in narration a young Paulie Walnuts appears on screen

Was this uber same universe forshadowing?

wasn't the actor like a real mobster or something ?

>"Every night while I lay in bed beside you, I dreamt about Furio. I felt probably like someone who was terminally ill and somehow they managed to forget it for a minute!"

yes

>not a Melfi quote

WRONG

Absolutely.

Paulie is a fukken moron, like legit borderline retardation moron

Tony Sirico was a member of the Colombo Family before becoming an actor.

>I lived through the '70s by the skin of my nuts when the Colombos were goin' at it.

That's right.
Also, Lenny Montana was a professional wrestler and an enforcer for the Colombos before becoming an icon.

>Hey, open up please. I'm here for the boss mahney.

yes

youtube.com/watch?v=qxddINwarJk

Gimme a tousand dollar.

Johnny Sack put on a couple pounds.

>Turned into his wife

>>What about my wife's honor......MY honor?

now we know why they called him Johnny SACK he-heh

>>There are millions of dollars at stake here..

Carmine Lupertazzi served in the US Army.

A Zeta could cave in this dumb wop’s skull in the time it takes to say Gabogol.

It should have been A.J.

What the Sopranos did to the Apriles was not right

why did he have to leave us bros?

because he lived his gimmick and ate 10kcals of carbs fat and processed meat a day.

my god they've achieved some sort of dago equilibrium of obesity

at least AJ has entertaining/emotional moments, JJ was just boring

Bobby's fake stomach was really offputting and I never understood what the point of it was in the early seasons. It was so obviously fake and made him look pregnant.

How did they cast such a solid lineup? Apart from the main characters who everyone expects fantastic and consistent delivery, the supporting players from the whores to the henchmen were all authentic.

What was their process? Did they just have massive casting calls all over New Jersey?

It would have been fun to sit in at the auditions.

He was an associate, not a made member

>watch it tuddy

>What was their process?

They watched Goodfellas and hired everyone apart from the 3 main stars. Then they watched True Romance and hired the badass who beats up a woman.

I really liked the moments like this where these guys were ready to wreck shit and acting like mobs and not just standing in training suits somewhere

And he actually did have the makings of a varsity athlete.

Forgot the pic.
I am a fanook, for Christ's sake.

Because he ate beef and sausage by the truckload

had he lived, could he have played Trump in the inevitable biopic or is he too high test?

I miss watching soprano. I used to make kraft mac and cheese but with ketchup. I'd pretend to be eating at the table with Tony and carm

He overdozed on gabagool

You never tried a recipe for spaghetti sauce?
has them every day.

Before... and WAY before

>a mob series where the majority of the supporting cast had some ties to the mob at some point of their lives
was this made any other time? say, a medical show where some of the cast were doctors/nurses?

>a mob series so authentic that the actual New Jersey mob is looking for rats because the Sopranos gets it so right

I swear I read an article about one of the members of a NY family returning back the welcome home tv present he got after watching Feech La Manna get nabbed.

Fucking Christ just woke up from what I can only describe as a series of sopranos nightmares. Basically super edgy sopranos with lots of gore. An example being: some young guy we hired to help hide a body had a crisis of conscience so was going to go to the authorities. For some reason he told us first though. So we crushed his head with weights.