Slott Spider-Epic Pt. 18

Picking up with Venom #41. Afterward we'll switch to Slott and then back again to Scarlet Spider

Going home now. Please send bumps if possible!!!

Comic-amateur here. This is a just a storytime of all Slott's Spider work? Is it any good?

It's a storytime of "Epic" proportions. It contains Slott's entire tenure as Spider-Man (or at least so far) as well as the entirety of Venom, Scarlet Spider, Avenging, Superior Team Up, and Spider-Man 2099. Start at the beginning and continue on till you make it back

>Slott Spider-Epic
>proceeds to post anything but Slott

Nice going, OP.

Again? Really? Fuck off. And stop posting images during storytimes, asshole.

I love Venom-dad.

YOU'RE NOT MY REAL DAD

As I stated in the previous thread, I AM going to do all of Slott's issues, but I think providing a more rounded out look at the entire Spider-Family in conjunction with Slott's take on Peter would present a better story than Slott's issues by themselves. If that doesn't suit you, you're more than capable to starting your own thread and post Slott to your heart's content. I'd probably even check it out.
>IF you do happen to make your own thread (which I encourage), please post Great Lakes Avengers or Mighty Avengers. I've been really hopeing someone storytime those for the longest time.

I can't imagine why people would prefer Flash over Edgehog.

because edgehog looks like zack from FF

And thus concludes Flash's tenure as Venom. I could do Venom Space Knight but that ain't going to happen for a multitude of reasons.

Last few evenings have been awesome.

Old school Great Lakes avengers is amazing. It wa unique in bringing back humor to marvel in the early edgy years

and then flash ditches her and forgets all about her until carol calls him to fight in a pointless War

And so Flash's run ends on a pretty anticlimactic note.

So sorry about the wait. Apparently there was a malicious code error. =/

Hahaha that's my favorite part and i wait the day people bring up the fact she has a fake tooth

I think I'm in love. Domineering blondes are my kryptonite

Really poor cover. Doesn't tonally fit Superior at all, comes off like one of those Grim Tales-esque covers.

Yeah, if Black Cat's suit were any glossier it'd be a dead ringer for a J. Scott Campbell cover.

I'm really confused by this. Spock was already jeopardizing his cover by being an asshole to anything that moved, so why did he go after Felicia like this? If he's so smug about being a much better ladies man than Peter, then why didn't he maintain their relationship?

Repeat after me, kids: ~Dan Slott is a bad writer~

More malicious code. Can't take my eyes away.

felicia is a criminal and spock is putting the bad guys away it also helps that oct doesn't like her and he seems to just want to cut out most if not all of peters relationships seeing them as a distraction

I think it's beyond just seeing them as a distraction. By also by cutting them out he minimizes the chances of being found out because they would be the one's to notice his inconsistencies. Also I'm pretty sure this page is a throwback to the first page of superior

Ugggg...this dialog

Love this costume on Ock.