Why is Hollywood so afraid of casting Asian males?

Why is Hollywood so afraid of casting Asian males?

arr rook same

Because everyone refuses to accept that white male leads always feel right as the hero compared to any other race. Everyone feels that way but just refuse to admit it.

They aren't anymore. Asians a minority that weren't even good for upping your progressive points. Now selling to chinks is priority 1, enjoy your pandering.

Cause most Asians want to do things like medicine & commerce instead of acting.

Why does Hollywood have to include everyone? Asians have their own Film Industry

>Jackie Chan
>Bruce Lee
>That guy from the Walking Dead

Yep that's about it.

How many Asians actors are in Hollywood is there data from the SAG regarding the race of its members?

This is the dumbest shit I've ever heard.

Higher testosterone levels.

How would an Asian American make it in China or Japan?

you forgot the ching chong from Star Trek and Harold and Kumar

jews fear the samurai

Because White folks can't read their expressions. Good acting is in the subtlety of ones facial expressions and the way they convey emotion. Asians don't tick any of those boxes therefore don't get cast as much.

Not an argument.

brandon lee
chow yun fat
jet lee

>it's an /r/asianmasculinity thread

They have to look handsome.
Daniel Wu for starters.

And niggers do have these expressions on the monkey faces?

The only thing people want in a lead role in a blockbuster is for the actor to be attractive.

Asians are self sufficient and respectable people. The parent/child dynamic between liberals and minorities doesn't apply to them, so they get no special treatment.

black people have overtly expressive faces. think about it, one of the most famous and subtle black actors is denzel.

shhh. i don't think Sup Forums has become sentient yet.

fuck niggers, amirite my fellow 4channers?

For the same reason Japan, China and Korea refuse to cast white males in leading roles in their movies.

Bruce Lee said it best 45 years ago. It's too risky from a profit point of view to cast unknown Asian men in American movies in the same way it's too risky from a profit point of view to cast a white guy to star in an Asian movie in an Asian country. Most people simply prefer to see their own kind as the leading hero when they watch movies.

Because Asian people buy movie tickets without being pandered to.
Blacks do not,

Jews have a blindspot where Asians are concerned. They know that they can't become the puppetmasters of their culture, so they just ignore them.

Jews are like Hitler in his bunker looking at his models of new Berlin while the Russians are a few miles away. They gleefully rub themselves over the thought of wiping out White culture with diversity (blacks), but the Chinese will dominate the weak and stupid trash heap of browns they create.

Because then insecure pathetic white males (90% of them) would be on suicide watch. Only chads would feel secure

Hi John

Thank you for proving my point.

Asians are seen as the "enemies"

This. Jews see Asians as competitors. It's also why universities/colleges discriminate against Asian admission

And there's your answer why there's no Asian males in movies

you are replying to a Sup Forums post so what are you even trying to say?

That guy from Into The Badlands

No one wants to see asians,when i want to id rather watch korean or hong kong movies

Even their mainstream directors are better

I think that the types of Asians in Hollywood that actively pursue a career in acting tend to do so for the love of the art rather than for fame and fortune.
So they tend not to 'play ball' when it comes to sucking dicks or getting buggered for roles. If weinsteingate taught us anything it's that every successful prominent actress in the past two decades got to the top by whoring around and not particularly for acting talent. It goes for every industry I suppose (aka networking), but since specific individuals hold so much power in Hollywood it's much more centralized. It also explains why most of the actresses are not even the most beautiful let alone the most talented, since the very beautiful ones most likely have other prospects and don't need to sell their dignity so cheaply.

It's very important that jews keep whites and asians apart. If we came together culturally realizing our historical and racial similarities, jewish racial manipulation in the west would get fucked up

>Asians
>Acting
Choose one

Pretty much. China is buying their way in though. Valerian being a good example.

/r/aznidentity

This was good

Also they did cast Lee Byung Hyun in the magnificent seven movie

they look ridiculous

Unironically THE JEW FEARS THE SAMURAI

Its true even pajeets like the white heroes

They go to korea

is that his sexy face or is he trying to find the smithsonian

>
even? what?

they have been culturally and historically conditioned to adore whiteness

Every culture who is not white loves looking lighter skinned, its favored by asians, indians, even fucking black but they wont admit it. I grew up around blacks and they would always try and get the "lightie" black girl and ot was a big deal for them if they found a lightskinned black girl.

Do you think even the fucking chinks are culturally conditioned to adore whiteness?

Meanwhile whites only very recently in history started to like a tan because it makes them look healthy and not sickly pale. But even being whiter among whites was seen favourably because it showed you were rich stress free and could afford to stay indoors

White people have an innate fear of people who don't fit their stereotypes

Because americans don't feel guilty about putting japs in caps while they feel guilty for slavery.

Changing I imagine because of china though.
Should've done it for their own asian population and not because of china pandering.

i know. asians originally (before colonisation) also preferred whiteness because it implied you were free from manual labor and thus wealthy

>because it showed you were rich stress free and could afford to stay indoors
I think in a way it shows that you are rich and can afford to fly abroad and get a nice tan in the middle of winter now.

>White people
Yea, just them. Not everybody though. Just whites for some reason.

Yes exactly thats why its so recent now, you had the tan hype in the 2000s with people like katie price and all the LADS ON TOUR going to the spanish islands for holidays